light up your night

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
designer
udonmap.com

light up your night

Post by designer » April 23, 2008, 5:03 pm

I often look at some of the guys in udon who have not bad looking girlfriends or wives with them,I see a lot of the guys are not shaved
and look ' well 'scuffy ,it made me wonder, thai woman bath and comb that beutiful hair and look great before the hop into bed,How many guys go to bed still unshaved stinky and not appealing, to these guys i would like to say ,give the lady a treat now and again shave before bed put on some after shave just do what you did when you first met her,then let us know her reaction. ps get rid of those old underpants you came to the county with.

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Re: light up your night

Post by Irish Alan » April 23, 2008, 5:39 pm

designer wrote:I often look at some of the guys in udon who have not bad looking girlfriends or wives with them,I see a lot of the guys are not shaved
and look ' well 'scuffy ,it made me wonder, thai woman bath and comb that beutiful hair and look great before the hop into bed,How many guys go to bed still unshaved stinky and not appealing, to these guys i would like to say ,give the lady a treat now and again shave before bed put on some after shave just do what you did when you first met her,then let us know her reaction. ps get rid of those old underpants you came to the county with.
I shave daily, shower many timers per day and no matter in what condition certainly before bed and lastly haven't had underpants since I was about 7. Boxers better for circulation and keeping equipment in good condition.

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » April 23, 2008, 5:55 pm

Ok, obviously I

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » April 23, 2008, 6:02 pm

I am a daily shaver clean and crisp, i sport a goatee sometimes for several months, the Mrs likes it, but is against unshaven/stubble faces, fresh undercrackers(Boxers) daily a squirt of Hugo Boss or Issey myaaki goes down a treat, she is forever pruning and preening herself in front of the 'Krajok' so we too need to make a little effort, clean nails and skin on your hands are a must, i must admit to liking a manicure and clear varnish when i get the chance in Thailand, clean footwear is also a step in the right direction.
Fresh breath and clean teef, smart clothing as much as possible.
And she always remembers the aftershave i used when we first met, the aroma has never left her system.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » April 23, 2008, 6:09 pm

Got my boxer brief, briefs, the silk ones, the cat’s meow.
LOL, just reminded me totally forgot about them,(years ago) before every trip to visit the TG used to purchase a silk pair(black and even purple once..!) at Heathrow airport...for some reason, seemed they never lasted long before they fell apart, still i though they where the 'buisness' at the time....i held back from buying the tiger skin pattern ones or the red ones with devil pictures on them though.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » April 23, 2008, 6:12 pm

tiger skin pattern ones or the red ones with devil pictures
thanks, that's a vision i didn't need. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » April 23, 2008, 6:15 pm

Come on own up ..someone must have a pair and maybe even wear them. :lol:
Can You Dig It Dug.?

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » April 23, 2008, 6:37 pm

OH CLIFF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » April 23, 2008, 6:49 pm

I also shave on a daily basis, only because I feel unkempt and dirty when I go without shaving. I've tried growing a mustache, beard and goatee, but never got far with it. I've also tried growing my hair out, but years & years of being in the military has conditioned me to keep it short.

I don't necessarily believe that being unshaven is a sign of poor hygiene and I think some guys can carry it off without looking like bums. It's the guys that have the overall appearance of being unkempt walking around town, you know kind of like backpackers. I know that's a stereotype, but oh what the hell.

designer
udonmap.com

Post by designer » April 23, 2008, 8:54 pm

just a bit of fun to make sure you are all awake,. designer

designer
udonmap.com

Post by designer » April 23, 2008, 9:04 pm

laphanphon I love pretty woman, I have never been to bed with an ugly girl, but woke up with a few

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » April 23, 2008, 10:59 pm

i've heard about that happening, :oops: :oops: , hmm. good thing it's not too much of a problem here, since most are cuties. though. that stunner from last night, may have a stinger in the morning, ouch 8)

polehawk
udonmap.com

Post by polehawk » April 24, 2008, 10:13 am

papaguido wrote: I've also tried growing my hair out, but years & years of being in the military has conditioned me to keep it short.
"How you want hair cut, sir?"

"High and tight." (Oops, wtf did I just say?) :lol:

Last time I tried to get one of those here the barber gave me a regular hair cut. He told my interpreter that I not look hansum with that kind of haircut, my head not right shape for it. Wish the guy was around when I was going through boot camp a few years, er decades, ago. :D

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » April 24, 2008, 10:40 am

Papa I just got a haircut yesterday it just like the one I got in boot camp LOL my wife loves it that all I care about

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » April 24, 2008, 11:00 am

Yeah and definitely cooler during the hot season. If it ever gets around to being hot :D

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » April 25, 2008, 2:56 am

Just got a hair cut... What do you think?

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » April 25, 2008, 4:04 am

thats scary...
Can You Dig It Dug.?

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 25, 2008, 10:02 am

an improvment, :lol: well you did ask!!

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » April 25, 2008, 1:03 pm