Udon IT Fair 2008

Monthly meetings, organizations, important dates to remember etc.
lee
udonmap.com

Udon IT Fair 2008

Post by lee » February 26, 2008, 2:35 pm

Udon's IT Fair takes place on 7th, 8th and 9th of March on the ground floor on the Charoensri shopping complex.

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » March 25, 2008, 10:09 am

late response, sorry, but they did have some very nice offerings and prices for the udon area. sadly, or luckily, i didn't need much. did get a flash drive, didn't need, but nice to have, 4gb 550 baht. great price for udon, though just a very good price for bkk, did find for same price in bkk, but only after looking at 20 plus displays, just out of curiousity. hey, ladies go for shoes/bags/earings, i like window shopping IT junk. they had nice prices for t-shirt transfers and some other printable papers, which i passed on and paid 2x in bkk.

next time they have one, don't brush it off as i did, they did have some values. and since the tax on comp/laptops seems to have been relaxed a bit, that's even getting competitive as apposed to having one posted or brought over with you from where ever. but do buy that in real shop, IT CITY, DATA IT, or other authorized resellers for computers so you get real version of windows.

those in bkk, or travelling thru, forget pantip plaza, fortune town is the place.

Return to “Notice Board”