udonmap.com

UK man has "worlds worst" gonorrhea

Post by Zidane » March 29, 2018, 11:15 am

Be careful out there.....

Man has 'world's worst' super-gonorrhoea
By James Gallagher
Health and science correspondent, BBC News
28 March 2018
A man in the UK has caught the world's "worst-ever" case of super-gonorrhoea.
He had a regular partner in the UK, but picked up the superbug after a sexual encounter with a woman in South East Asia.
Public Health England says it is the first time the infection cannot be cured with first choice antibiotics.
Health officials are now tracing any other sexual partners of the man, who has not been identified, in an attempt to contain the infection's spread.
He picked up the infection earlier in the year.
The main antibiotic treatment - a combination of azithromycin and ceftriaxone - has failed to treat the disease.
Dr Gwenda Hughes, from Public Health England, said: "This is the first time a case has displayed such high-level resistance to both of these drugs and to most other commonly used antibiotics."
Discussions with the World Health Organization and the European Centres for Disease Control agree this is a world first.

Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

747man
udonmap.com

Re: UK man has "worlds worst" gonorrhea

Post by 747man » March 29, 2018, 11:19 am

Zidane wrote:
March 29, 2018, 11:15 am
Be careful out there.....

Man has 'world's worst' super-gonorrhoea
By James Gallagher
Health and science correspondent, BBC News
28 March 2018
A man in the UK has caught the world's "worst-ever" case of super-gonorrhoea.
He had a regular partner in the UK, but picked up the superbug after a sexual encounter with a woman in South East Asia.
Public Health England says it is the first time the infection cannot be cured with first choice antibiotics.
Health officials are now tracing any other sexual partners of the man, who has not been identified, in an attempt to contain the infection's spread.
He picked up the infection earlier in the year.
The main antibiotic treatment - a combination of azithromycin and ceftriaxone - has failed to treat the disease.
Dr Gwenda Hughes, from Public Health England, said: "This is the first time a case has displayed such high-level resistance to both of these drugs and to most other commonly used antibiotics."
Discussions with the World Health Organization and the European Centres for Disease Control agree this is a world first.
WOW !!! It's Amazing what You can catch in the Toilets at Old Trafford..... :shock: :shock: :-" :-"

That's for all yer SLY Digs at Everton & Goodison Laaaaadddd !!

Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com

Post by Wee Jimmy » March 30, 2018, 9:08 am

I remember in the sixties out here there was another strain of VD called " Vietnam Rose". Some called it the "Black Pox" These we're the most serious in those days. When l think about the days when we lined up with the GI's for our turn in the Boogie Street brothels it makes me realise how ignorant we were.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 30, 2018, 10:27 am

Wee Jimmy wrote:
March 30, 2018, 9:08 am
I remember in the sixties out here there was another strain of VD called " Vietnam Rose". Some called it the "Black Pox" These we're the most serious in those days. When l think about the days when we lined up with the GI's for our turn in the Boogie Street brothels it makes me realise how ignorant we were.
I Remember Hearing about that Jim ( NO I Never had it ) I Believe it left yer Wedding tackle in a right mess !!!!

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 30, 2018, 2:00 pm

And this is why I try to post things that make you think...
Otherwise I would be posting things like this.
Hope that helps....

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » March 30, 2018, 7:23 pm

Ok, I know it's in the wrong section....

The mother superior of a convent was worried. She called her community of nuns together and said: “Sisters, I have grave news. We have found a case of Gonorrhea here in our convent…”

“Thank The Lord,” came the cry from one of the older members of the community. “I’m getting sick of Chardonnay!”

:mrgreen:

Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com

Post by Wee Jimmy » March 31, 2018, 9:33 am

Faraday wrote:
March 30, 2018, 7:23 pm
Ok, I know it's in the wrong section....

The mother superior of a convent was worried. She called her community of nuns together and said: “Sisters, I have grave news. We have found a case of Gonorrhea here in our convent…”

“Thank The Lord,” came the cry from one of the older members of the community. “I’m getting sick of Chardonnay!”

:mrgreen:

Good one.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 31, 2018, 12:28 pm

Wee Jimmy liked your joke Faraday. I didn't get it. It must be a "catholic" thing.
Well, anyways...
OH WAIT!!! I just got it! A case of Gonorrhea vs a case of Chardonnay.....
But I still don't get it...they don't know what Gonorrhea is? Is this a play on words about the illict sexual practaces with-in the catholic church? Hmm?
Anyways, did anyone see that now this word or thing is being passed around Pattaya? It makes me wonder if this thing or word is not passed by those in "higher places". Governments do create viruses (hint,Hint).
But lets look at it from a different angle. What came 1st? chicken or the egg?....or rather..who is to blame here...
Am just guessing this UK guy is putting the blame on a "girl". Men like to blame the girl for all their own faults.
Is this a result of bad "washing" or none at all? I remember telling my mother I was going to marry a Thai lady years ago. The 1st thing she said was "Aren't they dirty people"? I told her, No, the ones I know wash 3 times a day..they are cleaner than us. (this is probably true)
In my high school years I remember many guys talking about 'they got crabs, VD, Mono, warts, herpes" (herpes can be stopped by taking Tumeric or eating spicey foods, its the capsaisun in it that does the job). So, what came 1st, the "dog nature" in man or the poor Thai girl, who has plenty of water? I am thankful to have a wife..err, have had a few wifes. Rather than getting another girl for each night...err, 6 minutes for some men, and taking a chance on "is it me, or is it her", just marry 1 lady and enjoy the togetherness each day. We were not made to be alone.
Hope that helps...

Return to “World News”