VERTICAL BLINDS

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
papaguido
udonmap.com

VERTICAL BLINDS

Post by papaguido » August 25, 2006, 11:08 am

Anyone know of a shop that makes or sells vertical blinds, I need the length and width for double sliding glass doors (patio doors).

valentine

Re: VERTICAL BLINDS

Post by valentine » August 25, 2006, 8:59 pm

papaguido wrote:Anyone know of a shop that makes or sells vertical blinds, I need the length and width for double sliding glass doors (patio doors).

[img]http://upl
oad4.postimage.org/950331/Blinds.jpg[/img]
Ok Papa, you made me get off my arse and find his card. its Man Sui Designer. tel 09 709 3340 or 09 623 0325 or 07 278 4301. Shops in both Udon and Ban Nua Wamphoo. Does everything for windows, curtains, vertical blinds, horizontal blinds both made from aluminium and wood slats or a nice hessian material. Many sample books of materials for curtains. Makes , fits at I thought reasonable prices for an excellent job, also offers curtain cleaning service, takes e'm down , cleans them , then puts them up again.
There is also a shop on the corner of the next street down from the big Chinese supermarket, at the traffic lights, good workmanship, long wait and expensive. I guess he sends for them to be made elswhere, maybe this guy I mentioned.

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » August 25, 2006, 9:21 pm

valentine wrote:
papaguido wrote:Anyone know of a shop that makes or sells vertical blinds, I need the length and width for double sliding glass doors (patio doors).

Ok Papa, you made me get off my arse and find his card. its Man Sui Designer. tel 09 709 3340 or 09 623 0325 or 07 278 4301. Shops in both Udon and Ban Nua Wamphoo. Does everything for windows, curtains, vertical blinds, horizontal blinds both made from aluminium and wood slats or a nice hessian material. Many sample books of materials for curtains. Makes , fits at I thought reasonable prices for an excellent job, also offers curtain cleaning service, takes e'm down , cleans them , then puts them up again.
There is also a shop on the corner of the next street down from the big Chinese supermarket, at the traffic lights, good workmanship, long wait and expensive. I guess he sends for them to be made elswhere, maybe this guy I mentioned.

Thank you sir :wink:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » August 25, 2006, 10:39 pm

Once again more Good info from the man that knows.Image
Can You Dig It Dug.?

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » August 26, 2006, 5:31 am

Val ,you are definitely a wealth of Info!!

valentine

Post by valentine » August 26, 2006, 7:11 am

BKKSTAN wrote:Val ,you are definitely a wealth of Info!!
Just glad to be of assistance :) Maybe start a new"Ask Val column" :?:

Just joking. :lol: :lol:

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » August 26, 2006, 8:24 am

noticed a shop in the entrance area of chaeronski mall where atms are, selling long curtains, many on display for a small shop, never noticed shop before. didn't notice any blinds, but wasn't looking.

Irene10899

Post by Irene10899 » February 23, 2019, 10:40 am

papaguido wrote:
August 25, 2006, 9:21 pm
valentine wrote:

Thank you sir :wink:
Hi new in udon, is there a chinese supermarket? Can find in google map, you got the address? thanks!

Bouph
udonmap.com

Post by Bouph » February 25, 2019, 6:23 pm

[-X

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”