wat did u do 2day?

General Udon Thani topics only!
old-timer
udonmap.com

wat did u do 2day?

Post by old-timer » August 6, 2009, 6:57 pm

well, for me it was a normal kind of day and very uneventful, although i will go out with the mrs later - not sure where yet. So I'm interested - what did you do today ?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: wat did u do 2day?

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 6, 2009, 7:17 pm

Gee, you are a nosey parker aren't you?

Well, to satisfy your curiosity, I took the bus and subway to the University...and then...unless I die, I will be teaching two courses today, one about Thailand and Cambodia, and one about China.

For breakfast, I ate two eggs, three sausages, and had beans with sliced hot dogs, and a cup of tea for 110 baht.

Satisfied?

seymourbutts
udonmap.com

Post by seymourbutts » August 6, 2009, 7:48 pm

Well i opened my internet shop early (11am) as the computer engineer was coming and this is ideal as there will be no customers at that time!!!! TIT!!!! he arrived at 1.30 and the shop was full!!!!! Anyway ---- happens!! 5pm i went to tungse muang and flew my lovely plane (RC Model) Ahhhhh i could just feel the stress leaving my body!!!!

Benzman2
udonmap.com

Post by Benzman2 » August 6, 2009, 9:25 pm

8)

go whit Aussi freend and wife to Charoen Hotel and go whit Turist Police arunde Udonthani ;)

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 6, 2009, 9:39 pm

I had a look at my online dictionary and spell checker, in a vain attempt to decipher the meaning of the topic heading :roll:
Last edited by jackspratt on August 6, 2009, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » August 6, 2009, 9:41 pm

Arrrr get with it Jack....is modern talk. #-o

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 6, 2009, 9:46 pm

I may struggle then BM :D

I read in the local (online) rag from my hometown (Perth) today that primary schools are starting to cut out running (cursive) writing as a compulsory subject.

It can be taken as an elective - FMD :shock:

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » August 6, 2009, 10:02 pm

I agree 100% with you on this Jack.
The English language is an un-believably adaptable tool to enable the user to express EXACTLY what he wants to convey. I also realise that (probably since its conception) people in like minded professions or (later in history) hobbies have attempted to use it in an obscure way to protect their 'secrets' or converse in a way that could not be easily understood by the "uninitiated" (take for example cockney rhyming slang - although there are 100s of examples in the UK alone of this).
That is well & good BUT if anyone actually wants to be understood by others then (especially on an English language forum) recognisable English words (even if using the spell checker of ones 'style' of English) would probably be appreciated.. :D :D

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » August 7, 2009, 6:28 am

BobHelm wrote:I agree 100% with you on this Jack.
The English language is an un-believably adaptable tool to enable the user to express EXACTLY what he wants to convey. I also realise that (probably since its conception) people in like minded professions or (later in history) hobbies have attempted to use it in an obscure way to protect their 'secrets' or converse in a way that could not be easily understood by the "uninitiated" (take for example cockney rhyming slang - although there are 100s of examples in the UK alone of this).
That is well & good BUT if anyone actually wants to be understood by others then (especially on an English language forum) recognisable English words (even if using the spell checker of ones 'style' of English) would probably be appreciated.. :D :D
Wot dyer mean me old cocker? :lol:

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 7, 2009, 6:55 am

back on topic , i had a lovely lunch , which my old mate ronnie paid for :D :D :D , contributed 200 baht to the police benevalent fund for not wearing my seatbelt on the way home :oops: :oops: :oops: . then had a ruck with the missus for not running over the policeman standing in front of my truck !!!!! nuff said , me thinks . :roll: :roll: :roll:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » August 7, 2009, 8:38 am

OT,R U starved for conversation? :lol: This question could string out forever with every new day being ''today'' :yikes: posted diaries,anyone :lol: :lol:

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » August 7, 2009, 8:43 am

BKKSTAN wrote:OT,R U starved for conversation? :lol: This question could string out forever with every new day being ''today'' :yikes: posted diaries,anyone :lol: :lol:
Well we could have new topics. What did you do yesterday? What are you doing tomorrow? It might become a moderators final nightmare. As each day the topic would be off topic and have to be moved to another heading more appropriate to the day in question. Good fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » August 7, 2009, 8:48 am

or just plain boring :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » August 7, 2009, 8:48 am

OT,R U starved for conversation? :lol: This question could string out forever with every new day being ''today'' :yikes: posted diaries,anyone :lol: :lol:

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » August 7, 2009, 8:53 am

Yep, you got it......."its ground hog day" :lol:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » August 7, 2009, 9:20 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

seymourbutts
udonmap.com

Post by seymourbutts » August 7, 2009, 9:28 am

Well today i have the computer engineer coming at 11 again!!!!!! this time though he has promised to be at the shop by 11.... The one thing for sure is i will be flying my plane at tungse muang at 5..... Yes it does feel a bit like grounghog day sometimes... Probably at 1pm when he still hasnt turned up!!

martynsnowman
udonmap.com

Post by martynsnowman » August 7, 2009, 10:07 am

well today being Friday , its out on the beer at 2pm sharp ... :guiness:

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » August 7, 2009, 10:36 am

So you should be home and tucked up in bed by 6:30 then Marty :lol: :lol:

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 7, 2009, 2:10 pm

martynsnowman wrote:well today being Friday , its out on the beer at 2pm sharp ... :guiness:
ah , that takes me back !!!! peots day !!! p~ss off early tomorrows saturday . :lol: :lol: :lol: if we had , had a good week , i always took my lads down the pub friday afternoon , for a few bevies and games of pool . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”