DJ and coyote girls for hire?

General Udon Thani topics only!
bumper
udonmap.com

DJ and coyote girls for hire?

Post by bumper » September 3, 2009, 9:45 am

We are thinking about having a house warming party when the modifications are done. Thought it would be fun to do it with this if anyone knows how to locate them I would appreciate it. Another option will be to hire the watermelon group.

It's going to be western music time a for a bit of payback for the Thai loud music =D> :pirate:

bumper
udonmap.com

Re: DJ and coyote girls

Post by bumper » September 3, 2009, 8:11 pm

Looks like I'm not the only guy who stays at home in the evenings, no leads =D> :pirate:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » September 3, 2009, 8:44 pm

Give it a bit of a chance Bumper....jai yen Jai Yen, sure something will crop up.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

cali4995
udonmap.com

Post by cali4995 » September 3, 2009, 11:31 pm

a mobile troupe of coyote girls? interesting concept? something tells me it would evolve
into a bachelor party scene and they might need to bring their own security team? :lol:
well, there's an unfilled niche in the business market. i'd like to make a booking also.

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Post by Prenders88 » September 3, 2009, 11:46 pm

cali4995 wrote:a mobile troupe of coyote girls? interesting concept? something tells me it would evolve
into a bachelor party scene and they might need to bring their own security team? :lol:
well, there's an unfilled niche in the business market. i'd like to make a booking also.

You could be onto something there Cali, along the lines of those mobile movie/sing song companies you see around the villages when someone has a Tamboon. =D>

A truck load of coyote girls, a mobile stage and disco all delivered to your door. \:D/
Put my name down as well.
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

panick
udonmap.com

Post by panick » September 4, 2009, 1:44 am

I've gotta a " well to do " Thai guy oppsosite me, done exactly that! STAGE and all! Girls had nowhere to change apart from behind the curtains on the stage .... Where's my house :-k
God/Buddha bless black tinted windows! \:D/ =P~ =P~
Bring back Saint

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » September 4, 2009, 6:16 am

Ya they have the shows out in the sticks all the time just unusual for Udon, probably because there are some in regular spots here already

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » September 4, 2009, 6:50 am

Bumper I have seen a lot of the shows in the boonies that have dancing girls and even some girls furnished by J. Walker. I have also been to see two coyote shows and they were not even close to the same.

Maybe wrong on this but dancing girls for bands and Coyote shows are drastically different. Things like pole dancing, showers, etc.

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » September 4, 2009, 11:36 am

Try this bumper.

24 Creation - Udon Thani
Tel. 042-304-399, FAX. 042-304-402
24.jpg
24.jpg (47.49 KiB) Viewed 1502 times

wazza
udonmap.com

Re: DJ and coyote girls for hire?

Post by wazza » September 4, 2009, 11:44 am

Had to be Lee who had those numbers , LOL

Cant wait to get an invite to his wedding, should be a nice little pretty show.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » September 4, 2009, 6:45 pm

Thanks lee I will check that out. The wife and I have been married for five years. But, we never had the village wedding, can;t wait to get that Thai costume I'm going for a General what the heck =D>

Right now we are looking at the 17th of October when I know for sure I will let you guys know. The modification to the house should be done by then, Tamboon in the morning, wedding around 1600 hours, party 1800 hours. What we will have will depend in what we can budget so we will see.

I will post somet5hing in advance it will dfeintly be RSVP so I know what to gte. I'm not cooking anything nor cleaning anything LOL

GEC
udonmap.com

Post by GEC » September 4, 2009, 8:57 pm

wazza wrote:Cant wait to get an invite to his wedding, should be a nice little pretty show.
:shock: What...wedding... who...not our Lee...do you know something that I don't ? :lol:

Glen

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Post by rickfarang » September 6, 2009, 1:48 am

This may not be particularly helpful, but one of the most popular touring companies of bands and dancing girls are headquartered just up the road from you, on Nongbua-Nongsai road. The account for most if not all of those larges buses going up that road.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » September 6, 2009, 5:10 am

I had forgotten about her. But, we are now talking a well known star and a huge production company, bit more then I had in mind.

Hey worse comes to worse we will find what that sound system I bought will really do I tried it the other day about half volume it rattles the windows. I have a fair selection of rock and roll. a Bit of more of peoples favcvoritess should get us through five hours. Treid Lee/s lead no annswr nbut it;s the weekend they may be out working. Still got time, :D :pirate:

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » September 6, 2009, 7:32 am

bumper wrote: Hey worse comes to worse we will find what that sound system I bought will really do I tried it the other day about half volume it rattles the windows.
If you do use your system, or even get a DJ don't let the Thai women start their Karaoke, it could drive you out of the house :razz: :razz:

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » September 6, 2009, 7:55 am

No Thai music no Mike LOL

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Post by rickfarang » September 6, 2009, 11:46 am

Stantheman wrote: If you do use your system, or even get a DJ don't let the Thai women start their Karaoke, it could drive you out of the house :razz: :razz:
Well, at least that's one solution to the problem of removing stray dogs from the neighborhood! \:D/

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » September 7, 2009, 11:34 am

Ok now I need leads on a photgraphers guys.

May have found the girls and DJ a it depends on costs. Heres the deal Guys I limited to 100 people, when I know how many close friends are coming I will open the balance to the Forum on a first come first serve basis.

A party for 200 is much a I can do and I will sell coke bottles to pull that one off. ;) :pirate:

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » September 11, 2009, 11:31 am

Lee's group 76,500 far beyond a block styl party really set up for major events.

Village search for a nice grpup for a party at 9K.

Juas kidding really tow different things.

I really love Thailand to be fair I was wrong on the first bid it wasn't 40K at all it was 76,500. :shock: Little head has to be thinking for that one. :roll:

The other was negoiated to 8K Gee I wonder which one to take :roll:

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » September 11, 2009, 12:08 pm

Wow, that price is absolutely ridiculous. :shock:

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”