Wedding Party

General Udon Thani topics only!
bumper
udonmap.com

Wedding Party

Post by bumper » October 12, 2009, 11:53 am

Saturday October 17th at 1800 hours. 77/167 First Homes.

There well be beer hard booze up to you :lol: :pirate:

I'll be the guy with Diet Coke.

Yo want to tip the dancers OK with me. I have to tip the manager :roll:

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Re: Wedding Party

Post by Aardvark » October 12, 2009, 12:05 pm

Who's getting Married mate, not you again :D if I remember I'll have a Cold one back here to celebrate the occasion :D

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » October 12, 2009, 3:23 pm

Well actually me again We had a Civil wedding five years ago,. this is the Thai wedding and party

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » October 12, 2009, 3:56 pm

I wish you all the best my friend and trust that you are doing what is right for you. I have seen you and your beautiful lady on your bike threads and can only imagine that you have found each other and wish to solidify your relationship. I will drink to your good health and wish you a very happy life. Be well and live long, regards Mark the Aardvark.... =D>

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » October 12, 2009, 4:33 pm

Man that was very Kind Thanks

jingjai
udonmap.com

Post by jingjai » October 12, 2009, 4:44 pm

Yo want to tip the dancers OK with me.
I'll do my part. In fact, I'll go beyond that and do one further: I volunteer to give the dancers a ride to the party ;) . :lol:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » October 12, 2009, 5:05 pm

A ride home might be more interesting! :lol:

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » October 12, 2009, 6:53 pm

Now you guys are bragging :lol:

JR
udonmap.com

Post by JR » October 12, 2009, 8:54 pm

I cannot find my way around Udon yet. Where is First Home? Probably won't be able anyway. Won't have a car yet. Wish you and your wife have a really good day with many smiles. :D

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » October 13, 2009, 7:05 am

Jr it's on Udon Map outside ring coming frm Big C go towards Global make a right turn a the first red ligth, make a another right turn at 1 Klm, follow the road around. That will take you into First Homes bear right on the main street. Ar the fifth road turn left. Just before the turn you will see a water tank very high in the air. It's a block party so shouldn't be to hard to spot. But, just in case it;s the thiord house on the left.

Come out in a Tuk Tuk o porbably around 150 baht, really 100 but your new.

Our leave a bit early and take Baht bus 16 they know where it is. 10 baht, I think. You can catch it at Robinson's ( whats the name of that now ) The road going towards the night market.

Anther option is the driver at the Chareron Hotel named Twann he knows exactly where it is.

When your new it's a good idea to get the Phone number of a Tuk Tuk driver so you can explore more.

More then ,likley we can find you a ride back to town. So that should take care of your problem an you can meet some of the guys around the area.

My first experience at hiis a well, But, I think it;s going to be fun.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » October 16, 2009, 1:25 pm

The big day is tomorrow and we have our village wedding so I'm marrying her twice once for the government and once for her. :lol: What can I say hard to keep a good ride partner. :wink:

Lots of planning went into this already about two months worth. But, things are coming together today and the insanity is now in high gear.

Yep got to cool peoples thirst

Table and chairs arrived yep I can see ten farrangs sitting around these tiny tables sent back for ten more hopefully that will be enough

A local school let us use their tables to sit the food on

The local Wat let us use some of their things. We will have three stoves going one for the Thai food. A grill for the burgers supplied by Harry's bar. Just heat the meat a bit and melt cheese on them if people want it. Another to keep the baked Beans hot.

Yep a bit of a rest break definetly time for that

already bee told to get a haircut by two Thai's guess I better get one
Party starts at 1800 and the feed bag at 1830 :roll:

GEC
udonmap.com

Post by GEC » October 17, 2009, 5:27 am

Bumper...Just like to wish you all the best for your wedding party on Saturday and hope everyone enjoys themselves.
All the very best to you and your bride. =D>
Glen X

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » October 17, 2009, 5:39 am

Thanks I'm sure irt will be a great day. Lots of new adventures for me like nmoving all the furniture out of the living room so we can out mats down for the Monks. Wife getting up at 0330 to have her makeup put on.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » October 17, 2009, 7:35 am

Hope you guys have some ''nap'' time during the day before the evening festivities!See you at 6 PM

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » October 17, 2009, 9:59 am

Wish you all the best!!!!!!! Glad you are making an honest Thai Lady their!!!!! (for you non Texans, this is a joke. I am sure Bumper understands).

Give my regards to your lady from me and the wife. Should have stayed a bit longer to see this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 17, 2009, 10:36 am

Wow! You are just down the street from me, well within staggering/crawling distance. Since you are doing today what I plan on doing with my wife some time in January *... that doesn't sound right but you get my drift, we may drop by and get some tips, if not to happy marriage and bicycle riding, at least get the contact numbers for the 'furniture' people!

* We did the Amphur registration 2 years ago last Monday so it's truly time for her to "make an honest man of me".

Anyway, it's a very special day, especially for your better half so if we don't make it to your bash tonight, here's my wedding toast:

"May the best you've ever seen
Be the worst you'll ever see;
May a moose ne'er leave yer girnal
Wi' a teardrap in his e'e.
May ye aye keep hale and hearty
Till ye're auld enough tae dee,
May ye aye be just as happy
As I wish ye aye tae be."

and

"Mìle fàilte dhuit le d'bhréid,
Fad do ré gun robh thu slàn.
Móran làithean dhuit is sìth,
Le d'mhaitheas is le d'nì bhi fàs."

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » October 19, 2009, 1:17 pm

You know guys that was a very humbling experience. First to have so many people that we had contact with come and share this very special day wuth us, Was amazing.

This was all new to me I wondered why we had heart with a slot in the top. well when they opened that bugger up, there 12K baht inside it. Some of them were just 50 baht. But, that was 50 baht that from people who would have been served much better using for thier own famalies. So my Thailand seems to be much different then some I see here.

I have so many photos to go through I won;t even begin to try to post them yet, I apoalgize to everyone I never really got to spend as much time with anoyone as I wished I could.

Thank You All

Ray & Poi

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » October 19, 2009, 2:56 pm

I apoalgize to everyone I never really got to spend as much time with anoyone as I wished I could.
Ray & Poi
there you go, spend as much time with those 2, and you'll always be happy. sorry i missed it, glad it was all you wished for..................congrats again, and many more. =D> =D> =D>

JR
udonmap.com

Post by JR » October 19, 2009, 11:30 pm

Hey guys.
Thanks again for the invitation and a nice evening.. Hope your days will be calmer now and continously happy :D

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Post by rickfarang » October 19, 2009, 11:40 pm

That was a very nice party. How about somebody posting some pictures?

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”