cheap charlie

General Udon Thani topics only!
nkstan
udonmap.com

Re: cheap charlie

Post by nkstan » November 28, 2010, 10:01 am

I tip for many reasons,admitting that it is mostly for my benefit,it feels good!It feels good to give to people that have less.It feels good to tip people that appreciate it by giving good service by giving it when you return as a regular!It feels good to deny people the tip for poor service and attitude!

Unlike many,I don't take on the responsibility of making it hard on others because I tip.I have no concern for people that are so self indulging that they can waste their money on booze,pussy and things while having no concern for people that make 100-200 baht per day while having to endure the attitude and self indulgence of foreign visitors that complain about the cultural differences that inconvenience them!people that probably wouldn't take 5 minutes of their time to get 100 baht,but expect high quality servitude from those employees for the same amount!

I see the difference between American tipping and others tipping as proportionate to their saying ''hello'' or not when passing!Different culture!

To those that are so selfconcerned to criticize others for making them feel like they have to pay more because of someones tipping,you sound extremely selfcentered and selfish to me,because you think we should act in a way that will make things cheaper for you only!You are the real ''cheap charlies'' IMO!

I am a shopper that is very price concious,stocking up on regularly used products when sold a discounted prices,while not wasting much on impulse buying etc.!In other words ,I don't waste my money by paying unwarranted prices to business establishments rather than try to save 10-100 baht on tips to employees!I don't think I am a cheap charlie unless the term means someone that will attempt to avoid being manipulated by name calling! :roll:

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » November 28, 2010, 10:41 am

Well said Stan . I think we should all remember, money is like sex, it doesn't give you any pleasure unless you are sharing it with someone .
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » November 28, 2010, 11:14 am

Wise words indeed TB .............I do agree with you whilst not forgetting in my line of business i do meet a large number of people here who prefer masturbation ie; pleasuring alone and saving cash at the same time !!

Mash ....... proliphic purveyor of perfect products

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » November 28, 2010, 11:28 am

Thinkin again they would be sharing there money with me - so - giving them and i pleasure THATS NICE !!

Mash

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » November 28, 2010, 11:57 am

pienmash wrote:Wise words indeed TB .............I do agree with you whilst not forgetting in my line of business i do meet a large number of people here who prefer masturbation ie; pleasuring alone and saving cash at the same time !!

Mash ....... proliphic purveyor of perfect products
Reading between the lines you appear to be calling a large number of your customers wa...ers . :roll: :lol: Not exactly good public relations , what? :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » November 28, 2010, 12:16 pm

TB ... I was refering to your prior post suggesting that " money is like sex " i was pointing out its quite possible to enjoy ones money alone not nessessarily sharing it ie; like purchasing a new car , a kilo of sausage , a jar of Branston or paying for services like having a massage , i was using the masturbation form as a way to counter balance your quote and by no means meant any CC customers bash the bishop (tho up to them if they do) indeed sir .. all that enter the shop know i love them and can feel this love ooozzing from my every orrifice .......

Yes even you 747 !!

mash .........

Dokya
udonmap.com

Post by Dokya » November 28, 2010, 6:27 pm

I shall be thoroughly disinfecting my change when I next visit your fine establishment Mr Mash...and I certainly hope you clean your hands before preparing my bacon banjo Sir?

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » November 28, 2010, 6:38 pm

My gran (fine woman) was once in a war sir ,, and she told me the only way she could was her hands was by pissing on them !! dam shame really as she worked in the soldiers mess hall . thats where she met mi grandad (one of em) and the rest as they say is history !!

Whilst on the subject of bacon banjos had the busiest day for this fine dish last Friday 35 out the door young man (at least a dozen for Thai customers made me happy), they must be pretty good value at 100 bt including a mug of pg or coffee , just perfect for the cheap charlies ehhh

mash ....... doing his bit for the udon waistlines

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”