My pictures of Udon over 3 years

General Udon Thani topics only!
Garnet
udonmap.com

Re: My pictures of Udon over 3 years

Post by Garnet » August 2, 2010, 2:22 pm

I'd like to compliment you too, maccavelli. If I was staying in Thailand, I'd be taking photos everyday for blogs and such. You really should post elsewhere -- I suspect that you are a true resource for those of us who only see Thailand from afar.

I haven't been there since 2005 -- the same visit I 'discovered' Farang alley. And the same visit in which I got married to my Thai wife who came to Canada the next year...and her two sons followed in early September, 2008.

Paying for her jaunts back and forth to Thailand until the boys came here kept me out of the picture. And now that the lads are here...well, four round trip fares are out of the question. They're not babies -- come the Fall, one turns 16, the other 13.

Anyway, good work!

maccavelli
udonmap.com

Post by maccavelli » August 4, 2010, 7:45 am

Hi Garnet, thanks very much that's very nice of you to say. 2005 was my first visit to Thailand, I've now been there 11 times and I've a good few thousand pictures taken of my travels all around the north. I have just been visiting with Thai friends this evening in Broadstairs here in the UK. I will be out in Thailand again October/November time.
I want my partner to be Thai.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » August 4, 2010, 10:34 am

maccavelli wrote:Hi Garnet, thanks very much that's very nice of you to say. 2005 was my first visit to Thailand, I've now been there 11 times and I've a good few thousand pictures taken of my travels all around the north. I have just been visiting with Thai friends this evening in Broadstairs here in the UK. I will be out in Thailand again October/November time.
I want my partner to be Thai.
Mac . Why not avail yourself of the members photo album facility that Lee has just reinstated . Just click 'gallery" near your log in to start .
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”