Is it just me?

General Udon Thani topics only!
phayakk12
udonmap.com

Is it just me?

Post by phayakk12 » September 13, 2010, 9:23 am

Does any one else find that when you take your Thai partner to the city in heels you have to slow your pace by half so she can keep up but as soon as you get back to the farm on a wet , muddy paddy dike with flip flops you can not keep up? :lol:

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Is it just me?

Post by semperfiguy » September 13, 2010, 10:35 am

Maybe she's adopted the Asian Indian tradition of walking a few paces behind her man. Or perhaps she falls behind you in the city because she doesn't want onlookers to know that she's with...YOU! Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just trying to evoke a smile out of somebody on a dreary day like today. God Bless!!

bigsnake
udonmap.com

Post by bigsnake » September 13, 2010, 7:38 pm

For me I just leave mine Home, that way I can check out all the other HOT LITTLE Cutey STRUTING their STUFF. ;)

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » September 13, 2010, 8:31 pm

phayakk12 wrote:Does any one else find that when you take your Thai partner to the city in heels you have to slow your pace by half so she can keep up but as soon as you get back to the farm on a wet , muddy paddy dike with flip flops you can not keep up? :lol:
Yes and no. That's OT's answer and heres why:
When we first started dating, the thai WFB did tend to drag her heels a little bit when we went out shopping. When she realised that I could make it to the check out and pay for everything without her having put any of that useless cr@p and clothing in the shopping trolley she decided from then on to keep up.
The no bit comes into my answer because I thought the only things that lived on a farm were animals. Chickens, cows, horses, pigs, kellogs corn flakes and all that sort of thing so I can't imagine my thai WFB going anywhere near a place like that in a pair of flip flops.

OT............ \:D/

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Post by Brian Davis » September 14, 2010, 7:45 am

On a visit here, my son observed how the Thai are able to step out of their flip-flops without even breaking stride!

phayakk12
udonmap.com

Post by phayakk12 » September 14, 2010, 9:55 am

I gave up on that one after the first time I tried to do that and almost did a face plant.

red67
udonmap.com

Post by red67 » September 14, 2010, 10:26 am

phayakk12 wrote:I gave up on that one after the first time I tried to do that and almost did a face plant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEcFjErCQe4 :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”