Blackmail

General Udon Thani topics only!
dake333
udonmap.com

Re: Blackmail

Post by dake333 » February 23, 2011, 9:09 pm

Allright, you have all had a say now lets clear a few things up,firstly i have not smoked any weed for 18 months,before that only a little and yes she knew that.The little bit of weed she has has come from somewhere i don't know, we have been together 4 + years and now wants to piss me off namely because she wants the windfall of a new home and all contents within,which i have generuosly supplied.Secondly i have not done this bitch any form of physcial, mental or extramarital abuse. Thirdly, as was the original question,what does one do? I consider this nothing short of blackmail.

jingjai
udonmap.com

Post by jingjai » February 23, 2011, 9:44 pm

Thirdly, as was the original question,what does one do? I consider this nothing short of blackmail.
OK. Be proactive then. Find yourself a good lawyer, in advance. Explain the situation. Perhaps, a lawyer can mediate an amicable settlement. If not...have the lawyer on retainer, in advance, for you, by paying a small fee. That way if the ---- does hits the fan, and you find yourself sitting in a holding cell in the monkey house, you will already have legal representation for you, in your corner.
Remember...Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
Good luck. Keep us updated.

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » February 23, 2011, 11:34 pm

Jingjai is the man! Listen to what he is saying, best advice given yet!

jingjai
udonmap.com

Post by jingjai » February 24, 2011, 5:36 pm

Thanks Dermot, you are a gentleman and a scholar. :D

Dake333, I forgot to add this last night... I believe you when you say: "Secondly i have not done this bitch any form of physcial, mental or extramarital abuse."
I also thought of this today: When you talk to a lawyer, inform him you are willing to take a drug test, get it on record. Surely, if you haven't imbibed for "18 months"...you will come up clean.

21again
udonmap.com

Post by 21again » February 24, 2011, 5:46 pm

jingjai wrote:
Thirdly, as was the original question,what does one do? I consider this nothing short of blackmail.
OK. Be proactive then. Find yourself a good lawyer, in advance. Explain the situation. Perhaps, a lawyer can mediate an amicable settlement. If not...have the lawyer on retainer, in advance, for you, by paying a small fee. That way if the ---- does hits the fan, and you find yourself sitting in a holding cell in the monkey house, you will already have legal representation for you, in your corner.
Remember...Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
Good luck. Keep us updated.
Now you have said it involves a house and contents you do need to be proactive and without delay act upon the advise given to you by jingjai, the longer you leave it the more problematic it becomes.
The laws have changed as to stop Thais from taking all the assets, but you do need a lawyer Good luck.

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » February 24, 2011, 11:26 pm

jingjai wrote:Thanks Dermot, you are a gentleman and a scholar. :D

Dake333, I forgot to add this last night... I believe you when you say: "Secondly i have not done this bitch any form of physcial, mental or extramarital abuse."
I also thought of this today: When you talk to a lawyer, inform him you are willing to take a drug test, get it on record. Surely, if you haven't imbibed for "18 months"...you will come up clean.
No worries Jingjai, it takes 30 days for Ganja to leave your system so he should sale through a test. I used to work in a Job that did random testing and I used to listen to the guys quaking in their boots because it had only been 25 days. 90% of them passed anyway.

21again
udonmap.com

Post by 21again » February 25, 2011, 12:36 am

Depends on what test you have urine or blood, you may be correct in saying that it is up to 30 days, but that is normally the urine sample, it can remain in the blood for 2-3 months depending on how much you smoked.

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » February 25, 2011, 1:56 am

A urine test is the max he will ever be asked for here Scorpio and Its not I may be right, I am right although everyones body is different and a few days either side to make it clear. He says he's been clean for 18 months so he will have no problem!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 25, 2011, 9:20 am

If it is to get as far as urine samples being taken, my suggestion would be to get one done by a reputable organisation
(? pathology lab), have it certified, and keep it as Sample B if you get my drift. :D

Who knows what might turn up in a sample done by the BiB. :shock:

jingjai
udonmap.com

Post by jingjai » February 25, 2011, 1:57 pm

my suggestion would be to get one done by a reputable organisation
Thonburi Lab Center Co., Ltd.
1/3-4 Srisuk Rd. (next to Thai French Beef)
Tel.: 042-327-353 Fax: 042-327-358
Very reputable operation with state of the art diagnostic equipment. They also have offices in Bangkok.
I have used them in the past for PSA tests, cholesterol levels, etc. At around half of what a hospital charges. :D Also one of there lab technicians will explain the results to you or you can take the results to your doctor, if needed. A military doctor recommended the lab to me.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » February 26, 2011, 7:12 am

a drug test is all well and good, but it wont do you much good if a kilo of weed is found planted in your car, or in a bedroom closet..you can get done for possession as much as for using..so you need to watch your house and property, and your back..dont let anyone into the house, check your property over on a regular basis....I have seen certain people we are supposed to trust in our community plant drugs on innocence people before, so beware..

yes speak to a lawyer now, and outline her intentions, tell him you are willing to take a drug test to prove you are innocence, is important to utter those words, in case this all goes pear shape, and he is called before a court at a later date..pay him for his time, even if it is alittle chat, even if you do not use him at a later date..get a receipt..this will prove that you appraoched him as a cilent and not just a person off the street asking a question or two..best also to check his skills, is he a land lawyer, criminal lawyer etc etc, has he done a case like this before? has he presented court cases before etc etc....

I believe if you file for divorce now, where your wife doesnt have to give her consent, that the marital possession, house and contents, those things she is after, will be locked into a legal prcoess, where neither of you can claim any stuff until the courts have decided who gets what...maybe by filing for divorce , and having a lawyer outline to her the procedure, and who gets what and when, maybe the blackmail issue will fall away...you cant really go giving her the house contents if they are under the control of the courts via a pending divorce settlement..

[b]just my opinion and is not to be taken as some sort of legal advice..[/b]

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 26, 2011, 9:10 am

Welshboy wrote:Hi Dake333.

ALL THAI LADIES LIE TO FARANG MEN.
More Sex and Lies from a Thai lady.

You Have Been Warned.
Colin
Yes! The OP has been warned that Welshboy is full of ---- with these pretty ugly generalisations!

Welshboy
udonmap.com

Post by Welshboy » February 26, 2011, 2:54 pm

tamada wrote:

You Have Been Warned.
Colin
Yes! The OP has been warned that Welshboy is full of ---- with these pretty ugly generalisations!
Tamada.
Maybe you are that fool in Paradise. For as long as your money lasts ?

dake333
udonmap.com

Post by dake333 » March 25, 2011, 7:55 pm

Over a week ago i managed to talk the bitch to go to bangkok a visit her children which i paid for. Under cover of darkness and using stealth and quietness my friend and myself emptied the house and moved all contents to a pre rented property which she didnt know about or knows about ,great.By 8 the next morning she rang screaming blue murder and again threatening me again with the usual blackmail and mistakenly told me the name of a policeman she was going to get to plant drugs on me.ok,the next morning she rang again and i got in first and told her i had recorded yesterdays phone call and had all the blackmail threats as evidence and had been to the police with and were waiting for her to return,also the policeman she named i knew and is a very good friend of a friend of mine so we had a meeting and told him what she was up to,he assured us no problems and she was a total bitch.i do have receipts for all i took so no probs now its all out of the house. I also bullshited to her i had planted ya ba in the house and i am told by a falang friend and ex neighbor she is ----- herself and very scared and not game to return to the house,ahh sometimes revenge can be sweet.I have also been to a solicitor and outlined all the facts ,again no probs.hopefully now i can start my life again with all this as a great learning curve,thanks to all who gave advice,it was very welcome and quiet reassuring

jingjai
udonmap.com

Post by jingjai » March 25, 2011, 9:51 pm

Good for you dake333 =D> .
Another question though. Why stay in Udon?
C'mon, in your heart, you know better dake333. Don't sink down and play the same games she is playing.
As long as you stay in Udon, this girl is going to do her best to make your life miserable.
My advice: get out, while the gettins' good, IMO.

LoongLee
udonmap.com

Post by LoongLee » March 25, 2011, 11:04 pm

Absolutely correct jingjai,,,,,,,,,, Dake333, if you think your life is going to return to normal,,,,,, you're sadly mistaken.
Your ex will make your life a living Hell, and you'll constantly need to (and must) look over your shoulder. GET OUT OF TOWN.

Go to a town NEAR where you want to move and hire a truck and a couple of guys. Come back to Udon to get your stuff and tell your hire they are not to tell anyone where you're going. Do not hire anyone in Udon or close bye. Mum's the word..... :-$

good luck, LL

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 26, 2011, 12:21 am

Welshboy wrote:
tamada wrote:

You Have Been Warned.
Colin
Tamada.
Maybe you are that fool in Paradise. For as long as your money lasts ?
Not quite taffy. Been there, done that and got the t-shirt, house and car.

Why are you so jaded? Did you wimp out too early and she left you in your underwear... or was it your best mate?

Still coming back for more as well i see.

PS. You are still full of ----.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 26, 2011, 12:25 am

dake333 wrote:Over a week ago i managed to talk the bitch to go to bangkok a visit her children which i paid for. Under cover of darkness and using stealth and quietness my friend and myself emptied the house and moved all contents to a pre rented property which she didnt know about or knows about ,great.By 8 the next morning she rang screaming blue murder and again threatening me again with the usual blackmail and mistakenly told me the name of a policeman she was going to get to plant drugs on me.ok,the next morning she rang again and i got in first and told her i had recorded yesterdays phone call and had all the blackmail threats as evidence and had been to the police with and were waiting for her to return,also the policeman she named i knew and is a very good friend of a friend of mine so we had a meeting and told him what she was up to,he assured us no problems and she was a total bitch.i do have receipts for all i took so no probs now its all out of the house. I also bullshited to her i had planted ya ba in the house and i am told by a falang friend and ex neighbor she is ----- herself and very scared and not game to return to the house,ahh sometimes revenge can be sweet.I have also been to a solicitor and outlined all the facts ,again no probs.hopefully now i can start my life again with all this as a great learning curve,thanks to all who gave advice,it was very welcome and quiet reassuring
Oh well, when we read about it in the press, we will know the background. You are kidding yourself if you think this is the end of her shenanigans. I had to get my ex- topped before it all went away.

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » March 26, 2011, 3:11 am

@dake333

Mission Accomplished! Congrats! \:D/

...the B*tch will now self-destruct in 30 seconds...

:pirate:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 26, 2011, 7:01 am

personally, although you have done all the right moves and consulted all the right people, I would have moved town minimum as Thais have a nasty habit of being elephantine in their grudge thoughts.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”