FAKE PLANTS n OVERSTAFFING

General Udon Thani topics only!
pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 5, 2011, 12:38 pm

I was on the hunt for some fake plasic plants /shrubs for the front of the shop so called in Index , i nearly passed out when i saw the price crazeeeeeeeeee 3000 bt up for a small plant , i ended up having a drive in the country and digging up some real ones from the side of the road (not from someones garden) they look nice noe potted n out front of CC.

I have two pionts does anyone know of a smaller shop thats sells plastic plants realistic ones not daft colours etc as i aint no gardener and these real ones are sure to die off .??.

Also whilst in Index (i like the place btw) i noticed we were the only car in the carpark n the only noticable customers , its a huge place with numerous staff including a car park attendant , a door opener /greeter 3 staff on one till and loads more loitering with intent to do some work , i had to go to the bog and was fully expecting a person in there for massage or to clean me off ................ alas no .

How does this place survive , its beyond me , anyone have a clue as i would be interested to know their fiscal policy .

mash .

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » August 5, 2011, 1:13 pm

Jon . First your artificial plants. Not far from you on Watthana Rd on the opposite side to the Karin hotel is a large shop that has many. It lays back a bit so you might miss it .
Now more staff than customers .From my observations it is not just the one shop you mentioned. All along that strip the businesses from Home Pro, Outlet Mall right up to Home Mart all seem to have the same problem .I was in all three yesterday, actually looking for high pressure hose. Needless to say after endless consultation the end result was the same . Mai Mee, delivered with a rather boring expression on their faces .Maybe that's the problem . :lol: In the TV shop in Home Pro I was confronted by no less than 7 eager salemen who disappeared rather quickly when I said " Just looking" As for the economics of the situation. Apparently each manufacturer places and pays for a salesman of his products, which accounts for the hasty disappearance of the others when its obviously not their product your interested in .So the retailer has virtually no staffing costs. :-"
I eventually got the hose in a Chinese run tractor repair shop thanks to a tip from a charming young lady in Tool Pro . =D>
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 5, 2011, 1:40 pm

Thanks TB , i did look for the shop on Wattanapong rd but couldnt see it , my real plants seem to be ok so far , time will tel , however i do need a nice fake one for inside the shop so will look again .

You have solved one of many mysterys that has plagued mash ref the over staffing issue ( in most places as you say) and to some extent this would explain the ususal "attitude " that meets you in such places .

Btw did you get a box for the hose ? ............ haha

mash .

leehut
udonmap.com

Post by leehut » August 5, 2011, 2:31 pm

Bought a dining table and chairs, and a computer desk from Index last week, The earliest they can be delivered is on the 12th August (as they have got to come from BKK). I also bought some kitchen units which will be delivered on the 28th August. They did say I could have the table which was on display, but I would have to wait about 3 or 4 days to have it delivered, as the driver was busy. Everywhere else I've bought stuff, the goods have nearly beaten me home.

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » August 5, 2011, 3:11 pm

Don't worry about taking care of real plants. Those laos girls hanging around come from the farm, they will surely take good care of them for you.

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » August 5, 2011, 3:14 pm

Over staffed??? Never heard anyone complain of the over staffed girls in the clubs down Pattaya way.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » August 5, 2011, 3:16 pm

"Apparently each manufacturer places and pays for a salesman of his products, which accounts for the hasty disappearance of the others when its obviously not their product your interested in .So the retailer has virtually no staffing costs."

Which helps to explain why so many ?salespeople? try to steer you from the product you're looking at to another (theirs) on the shelf.

Wasn't it Rupert's grandfather, Rudyard who said, when it comes to western minds and eastern minds, "never the twain shall meet".

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 5, 2011, 5:00 pm

merchant seaman wrote:Don't worry about taking care of real plants. Those laos girls hanging around come from the farm, they will surely take good care of them for you.
I did actually catch a wee Lao lassy naked outside the shop this morning stood on my table urinating in the plant pot , i asked WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOUNG LADY ?? she replied watering your flowers big boy (she knows me) , i replied WELL DONT FORGET THE OTHER ONE OVER THERE !!!!!!. AND TAKE UR TIME LOVE ........ im all heart !!

Mash ...... Ilikes real plants NOW

fatbas***d
udonmap.com

Post by fatbas***d » August 7, 2011, 4:05 pm

pienmash wrote: stood on my table urinating in the plant pot ,

Mash ...... Ilikes real plants NOW
Are you familiar with the female anatomy Mr Mash,? I just ask because girls that I know, sit to perform the task, maybe it was one of those girls of indeterminate gender?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 8, 2011, 12:53 pm

Now you know the "Thai" shop assistant trick Mash, I take it you will be on the phone to Walls, Mars, Nestle etc etc and there will be about 20 sales staff in CC next week. It's a right pain dealing with that current salesman you have ....... everytime you go in for a jar of Branston he tries to sell you a scunny rosette and claret & blue rattle. [-X

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 8, 2011, 3:39 pm

Effiency is my midle name , CC runs perfect with my missus me and the windalicka . The Scunny memorabelia is alL free EVEN THE sufc G-STRING and BLOW UP DOLLY . Im so unlucky with women even my blow up Linda Lovelace self cleaning std free dolly filed for divorce on the grounds i love sausage more than her .............. we are fighting over custody of the chippolatas !!!!

btw Fat bastard ............. all my girlfeinds past n present piss stood up thort thats the norm innit ??.

Mash

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » August 8, 2011, 5:11 pm

Aye, I had one that did it standing up, just like a man..one day we had a contest, and bugger me, she could wazz further than I could..it reminded me of a ballon, when you stretch the neck to make that squeaking sound...

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » August 8, 2011, 5:28 pm

maaka wrote:Aye, I had one that did it standing up, just like a man..one day we had a contest, and bugger me, she could wazz further than I could..it reminded me of a ballon, when you stretch the neck to make that squeaking sound...
Thanks for sharing that with us Maaka , like myself you are honest about your past experiences and dont have a problem confronting what some would see as demons ,,,,,, now please lay on the couch sir , you will feel yourself drifting off into a deep sleeeeeeep after visiting your inner soul you will awake with a sore ringpiece and an empty wallet , alternatively you can come see me in CC for the same effect .......

Mash ,,,,,, i have a couch !! as well as sausage .

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”