Young people

General Udon Thani topics only!
ting_tong
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by ting_tong » February 13, 2012, 11:04 pm

I just made 52, I work 4 months out of the year and come on a 1 year visa

the last thing I want to do is hang around young farang and drink beer (I dont drink alcohol) .........I rather hang around young thai ladies, that dont speak english

guys my age or older do not have the same interests I have: sex (with a few different ladies, everyday), racing motorcycles and good food

@ harmonyudon Any other possibilities??
criminals, thieves, con artists, liars, slime balls, losers, broken men, wannabee's, fakes, farang that brag about things they do not own, men wanting "free sex" (in person and online)
visa overstayers

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by kjellsnell » February 13, 2012, 11:21 pm

harmonyudon wrote:Welcome.
You work in Sweden and enjoy your time in TH.
Some or perhaps many dont work and are not retired and are living here (long long time)
So i'm wondering how is it possible.
Everything is possible for smart and hardworking people dont giving up so easy............... :-k
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by harmonyudon » February 13, 2012, 11:34 pm

kjellsnell wrote:Everything is possible for smart and hardworkingpeople dont giving up so easy............... :-k
If they work I understand otherwise.... ?
Ting_tong mentioned some other possibilities. Anymore?

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by kjellsnell » February 14, 2012, 12:18 am

harmonyudon wrote:
kjellsnell wrote:Everything is possible for smart and hardworkingpeople dont giving up so easy............... :-k
If they work I understand otherwise.... ?
Ting_tong mentioned some other possibilities. Anymore?
If somebody handsome like me...can allways cath a rich BKK lady \:D/
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by ting_tong » February 14, 2012, 1:03 am

@ harmonyudon Any other possibilities??

alcoholics, mentally ill on support money to stay away from their own country here on overstay, illegal immigrants, fraudulent visa abusers, ie: student, medical visas, missionarys (which I have seen breaking their moral code by dating the local girls).

the real bad ones, I know of, but dont associate with
I know several of the fraudulent visa type and overstayers........and I dont like to associate with them

@kjellsnell
I had 2 offers from wealthy ladies, 1 from BKK and 1 from Sattahip, both wanted marriage for 1,500,000 baht (pay me) both were about 45yo, no thanks!

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by kjellsnell » February 14, 2012, 8:02 am

@kjellsnell
I had 2 offers from wealthy ladies, 1 from BKK and 1 from Sattahip, both wanted marriage for 1,500,000 baht (pay me) both were about 45yo, no thanks![/quote]

I understand fully...the money was so small so it wanst worth it...should be at least one more zero ore two to take on an advantige like that...we could not "work" for free" cant we.... :-k

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by harmonyudon » February 14, 2012, 8:06 am

wow.....Ting_Tong & kjellsnell, The Richard Gere's from Issaan. :lol: :lol: :shock: ;)

Dudde
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by Dudde » February 14, 2012, 8:45 am

ting_tong, your mentioned interests sounds like every normal man's interests?
52 year old, sex, bikes/motorized vehicles, food....
Can't be hard too find mates sharing does interests with, no matter what age your looking for...

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by ting_tong » February 14, 2012, 9:42 am

Dudde wrote:ting_tong, your mentioned interests sounds like every normal man's interests?
52 year old, sex, bikes/motorized vehicles, food....
Can't be hard too find mates sharing does interests with, no matter what age your looking for...
Most of the long stay residents, "the older guys" have wives or long term girlfriends........you can see them when they go shopping at Tesco, Big C or other places (sometimes with their girlfriend's mothers :oops: going shopping).......I can not do what they do, I get bored very quickly.

I have some friends (regular thai ladies over 30yo), I always joke with them about my claim to fame:
you see that farang, or that farang? they are not "BAD MAN" ... "I am #1 bad man in Udon" ..........they are nothing, I am #1...........the Thai ladies always reply, "I want bad man, bad man very good!" 555 8)

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by harmonyudon » February 14, 2012, 10:01 am

ting_tong wrote:criminals, thieves, con artists, liars, slime balls, losers, broken men, wannabee's, fakes, farang that brag about things they do not own, men wanting "free sex" (in person and online)
visa overstayers
Don't be cruel or racist ting_tong, there are already so many...........also in Udon.

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by ting_tong » February 14, 2012, 10:19 am

sorry!
cruel but true!
not racist, because I did not name the particular area of western country where the trouble makers come from

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by harmonyudon » February 14, 2012, 10:26 am

ting_tong wrote:sorry!
cruel but true!
not racist, because I did not name the particular area of western country where the trouble makers come from
Oh,sorry...just dont want a Jon Cperry affair in Udon.

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by harmonyudon » February 14, 2012, 10:30 am

Typo....Jon Perry I mean

Dudde
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by Dudde » February 14, 2012, 10:54 am

Not being able to maintain a relationship or having any interest in even trying don't make you a bad man, only a duchebag.
And we all know who the ladies who arn't sure about them self gets attracted too, the duchbags, here just aswell as all other parts of the world...

But i shouldnt judge you, enjoy the great time here old man, back home the pussy aint flying around you...

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by ting_tong » February 14, 2012, 11:29 am

you are the douche bag looking for friends on this forum, you may say you are young, but I can spin circles around you talking to thai girls..... 555

whats the matter? MEN find out how stoopid your thinking is then dont want to hang around you?

Also you cant read can you? I wrote (regular normal thai women) not bar girls.

---- having a relationship, you can keep your morals and western mentality to yourself
you are inexperienced and have many mistakes to make, even more so because you think you are better than others???

women in the dating range back home are fat, ugly and stupid

I take care of 6 to 7 uni students 18 to 24 ................I dont have time to "hang out" with stoopid young inexprienced farang, that have nothing I can learn from

now I wonder if you are one of those " Mr.Free sex guys" that troll DIA & TLL?

Dudde
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by Dudde » February 14, 2012, 12:25 pm

Well in one point we both agree, we don't mix well together.

I may be young and still have many things to learn, you on the other hand are old and never gonna learn.

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by ting_tong » February 14, 2012, 1:06 pm

Dudde wrote:Well in one point we both agree, we don't mix well together.

I may be young and still have many things to learn, you on the other hand are old and never gonna learn.
See how many UM members are going to want to hang out with you now since you called me an old man? LOL
Just so you understand, you started by slinging insults, I did not start this.............nobody will want to hang out with you now!

you ASS.u.me wrong
this is Thailand, I learn different things everyday, I am not hard of learning
try hanging out with the Thais and speak their language and have to learn new words? try speaking 100% Thai to a Thai without saying you do not understand?

At your age I was very stupid and thought I knew everything..........

Hopefully the learning experience you will encounter wont be from the school of hard knocks like I went to.........

Dudde
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by Dudde » February 14, 2012, 2:07 pm

Well lucky for me then I can accept i don't know everything and i'm willing to learn new stuff.

By the way i did not mention anything about bar girls before. But the diffrent from the students you "take care" of and being a bar girl isnt rely far away are them?
I mean you mentioned before your interest where sex so i guess you don't pay the girls education just too be a nice bloke?

By the way you know nothing of my life so you rely can't tell if i took the easy way or been living by learning...

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by kjellsnell » February 14, 2012, 2:11 pm

ting_tong wrote:
Dudde wrote:Well in one point we both agree, we don't mix well together.

See how many UM members are going to want to hang out with you now since you called me an old man? LOL
Just so you understand, you started by slinging insults, I did not start this.............nobody will want to hang out with you now!

You dont know nothing about what other people will ore not.....talk for your self please...not for us!

you ASS.u.me wrong
this is Thailand, I learn different things everyday, I am not hard of learning
try hanging out with the Thais and speak their language and have to learn new words? try speaking 100% Thai to a Thai without saying you do not understand?

At your age I was very stupid and thought I knew everything..........

Hopefully the learning experience you will encounter wont be from the school of hard knocks like I went to.........

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Young people

Post by ting_tong » February 14, 2012, 2:17 pm

well it seems that you are like the dog I threw a rock at when I was a little kid??

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”