BAR STOOLS

General Udon Thani topics only!
dake333
udonmap.com

BAR STOOLS

Post by dake333 » July 21, 2012, 4:13 pm

Does anybody know where i can buy 6 rattan or bamboo swivel bar stools from in this area?

BigBubba
udonmap.com

BAR STOOLS

Post by BigBubba » July 22, 2012, 2:42 pm

Ok this is 3rd hand info, but someone told me there is place near the prison that sells rattan furniture and he wasn't sure about the bar stools. Sorry, can't be more specific about location, maybe someone else can help with that.

Then my wife suggested checking a place on the ring road, just past the Nong Khai road 4way and near "Amway".

Also check Index, if they don't have in stock maybe they can order.

Good luck.
Every day I wake up is a good day.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

BAR STOOLS

Post by FrazeeDK » July 23, 2012, 11:25 am

another possibility is across the road (behind the overpass) from the old Big C that is in the eastbound lane. There is a store there that sells a variety of older style wooden furniture
Dave

parrot
udonmap.com

BAR STOOLS

Post by parrot » July 23, 2012, 3:03 pm

On the way to Nongkai, about 10.5km outside the city (probably around 5km after you cross the railroad tracks), there's a store that makes all sorts of rattan furniture. Some ready made, some to order. He can make swivel bar stools. You'll see his wares displayed alongside the highway on the left hand side as you're heading to Nongkai, part of Ban Dong Ling village.
I have no experience with this company.....but saw them while out and about in town today.
If you do order from them, how about provide some feedback (price/quality/etc) for other forum members.

You might need a translator:
เกศกนกการหวาย
ศรีเพ็ญ แสงคำ
รับสั่งทำเฟอร์นิเนอร์หวาย หวายเทียม ผักตบชวา
ทุกรูปแบบ รับทำเบาะ
โทร. 084-480-0381 086-913-2311
210 หมู่ 2 บ้านตงลิง อุดรธานี

dake333
udonmap.com

BAR STOOLS

Post by dake333 » July 27, 2012, 1:28 pm

Thank you gentleman,i will looking within the next week or so and will reply for future reference. At the moment i'm as busy as a recently retired thai watchman lying in a hammock wearing baggy trousers while drinking lao khao and watching a rain delayed tak raw match.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”