Man when is it going to cool down?

General Udon Thani topics only!
GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 1, 2015, 1:11 am

OT resurfaces in Doha with his wandering eye. I had wondered what you were up to OT.

Moving away from six packs, there's supposed to be no rain in Auckland on Sunday. :D

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

pomps
udonmap.com

Post by pomps » August 1, 2015, 3:30 am

OT missing the steady rain here all night in Udonsville but bouncing jugs not good for your eyesight [-X :D 8)

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 1, 2015, 10:33 am

GT93 wrote:OT resurfaces in Doha with his wandering eye. I had wondered what you were up to OT.

Moving away from six packs, there's supposed to be no rain in Auckland on Sunday. :D
But Funnily Enough Guy......He NEVER Mentioned The Shiraz,This Time.... :? :? :?

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 1, 2015, 10:34 am

Same as Udon on Mud,Rain All Night here in Nongers, Still a steady few drops as I Post....Temp a Nice Pleasant 25c..

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 1, 2015, 3:33 pm

The rain that has followed me around for the past five days, including an agonising 13-hour bus ride from Savannakhet to Viang Chan, finally stopped this morning around 10:30. The temperatures in Pakse and Savannakhet were 24-25, but it feels much warmer than that in Viang Chan.

From the relative safety of a Lao bus, one could view extensive flooding in the rural areas.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 1, 2015, 3:55 pm

This one for Our Latest Everton Recruit.....GT93.....Listen to THIS Legend.....

https://youtu.be/dOsVa21kEL0

Back on Topic.....The Rain has finally stopped after almost 16 Hours.....Don't know for how long,Cloudy Now & 27c...

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » August 1, 2015, 6:28 pm

747man wrote:This one for Our Latest Everton Recruit.....GT93.....Listen to THIS Legend.....

Back on Topic.....The Rain has finally stopped after almost 16 Hours.....Don't know for how long,Cloudy Now & 27c...
What he say? Where's the subtitles in English? :lol:
Mai mee tahng !

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 1, 2015, 7:36 pm

mortiboy wrote:
747man wrote:This one for Our Latest Everton Recruit.....GT93.....Listen to THIS Legend.....

What he say? Where's the subtitles in English? :lol:
Youz Lot in Bloody Guildford DON'T Speak English, Anyway... :lol: :lol:

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 2, 2015, 10:29 am

It is currently 77 F in Viang Chan with a steady rainfall. One hopes it clears up soon so I can get out and about.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 2, 2015, 10:37 am

According to Wikipedia, this Everton legend has done time for head butting someone. :shock:

OK, it was when he was playing for Rangers. Rangers and many of their fans are well known nut jobs? No one on udonmap is going to disagree with that. 555+

Bloody raining in Auckland today and I have my washing out. At least the sun is now setting at 5.37 pm and the days are starting to get longer if not yet warmer.

One hopes the rain has cleared in Viang Chan. Then the Viang Chan report later today might have some colourful stories about an older Canuck flirting with some beautiful young Lao women.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 2, 2015, 11:44 am

Well, it might not happened but some serious flirting took place yesterday with two older Lao women. One was actually Chinese, and they are both between 50 and sixty.

The first encounter took place at That Luang when this Chinese woman approached me and asked me how long I was going to be in Laos, where was I staying, was I married and so on. She then gave me permission to look around the historic grounds. I did, and met a nice younger Lao girl who I chatted with for 30 minutes or so until I realised that her boyfriend was patiently waiting for her. We got some 'official' photographs, minus the boyfriend, taken at the site.

Later that night, just as I entered the Mekong Riverfront market an elderly Lao lady approached me and asked where I was from, where I was staying, how long I had been in Laos, what was my phone number and so on. Just as these questions were taking place the Chinese lady from the morning showed up. It turns out that these two are friends. They were nice but I was interested in getting some stuff at the market for my kids and bid them a fond farewell. However, not before the Lao lady and I decided to meet at 2 this afternoon for a rendezvous at a local restaurant.

This belongs in the Lao thread, not here.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 2, 2015, 12:26 pm

Post it here please LYM. This is The thread on the map. This is the big audience. We want to read part 2. :D

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 3, 2015, 3:13 pm

Chin up 747man. Cilla would want you to make your usual post today.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 3, 2015, 5:14 pm

It was about 24 and not raining, but cloudy, this morning in Viang Chan. However, when I got to Nong Khai the temperature became quite oppressive and it was still cloudy. This is strange as Viang Chan and Nong Khai are so close. By the time I got to Udonthani the weather was not as stifling as at Nong Khai, and wonders of wonders, the Sun made an appearance in Khon Kaen. However, it is raining heavily now.

I think the audience for this thread might be three tops.

GT will be pleased to know that I got within a hundred yards of my Khon Kaen Hotel when a lady called out my name. I met her two years ago. We are having dinner tonight.

ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 3, 2015, 5:23 pm

. However, when I got to Nong Khai the temperature became quite oppressive and it was still cloudy.

Uncle, You Were'nt Sweating were you........Thinking that you might bump into Me ......Hee ! Hee !

Because it has only been 27c Maximum Here Today,With Frequent Heavy Showers..

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 3, 2015, 5:43 pm

No, I would have liked to have met you. Actually there was a blast of warm air when I got off the bus at the border crossing.

Maybe it is also a reference to the political temperature as I see Suthep is up to his old games again.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » August 3, 2015, 5:52 pm

I'm sure if Suthep starts blathering off too loudly it'll get stormy enough that he'll be encouraged to go back into the monkhood...
Dave

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 3, 2015, 7:58 pm

Uncle Said......No, I would have liked to have met you. Actually there was a blast of warm air when I got off the bus at the border crossing.Well I Promise It wasn't me Breaking Wind !! :lol: :lol:

Well THAT Could have been Arranged,You Obviously KNEW When you would arrive in Nong Khai & I Would have assured you beforehand that My Bark is worse than Mt Bite.....

old timer
udonmap.com

Post by old timer » August 3, 2015, 9:45 pm

747man wrote:My Bark is worse than Mt Bite.....
OT imagined that 747man has a big mouth and little to back it up with.
Thank you for your honesty 747man.

The weather has been steaming hot & humid here in Doha today which is normal for August.

OT............... \:D/

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » August 4, 2015, 11:17 am

OT imagined that 747man has a big mouth and little to back it up with.
Thank you for your honesty 747man.

But Then YOU Are just Imagining Things in your Case......I Am a really Placid Guy Until SOMEBODY Winds me up,Then YOU Don't want to come within a hundred miles of Me....Got it ???

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”