House contents removal

General Udon Thani topics only!
douglas
udonmap.com

House contents removal

Post by douglas » November 15, 2012, 4:16 pm

Hi,
Some years ago i read on U.M. about a removal firm. Tried to find but failed. If someone can recomend a removal firm I would be thankful. Everything would fit into one furniture van, i think, moving down to Korat in a few months and want to be prepared.
Thanks Doug.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

House contents removal

Post by mortiboy » November 15, 2012, 6:12 pm

Never seen Removal firm here Udon.
Only "Jack the lads truck service". Dont give a damn about your possessions(Maybe jealous)
Trucks waiting outside in road opposite Big C early mornings..

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

House contents removal

Post by pienmash » November 15, 2012, 7:08 pm

I seem to recall a removal /storage company ABS relocations or something like that ... they may have sponsored on UM at some time ,,, mashes memory is fuzzy nowadays

KB_Texas

House contents removal

Post by KB_Texas » November 15, 2012, 7:17 pm

http://www.abs-relocations.com/en/

It takes a bit to load.

If you do a search on ABS here, you will find threads about it.

(your memory is not all THAT fuzzy mash...you remembered the name correctly. ;) )

KB

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

House contents removal

Post by semperfiguy » November 15, 2012, 9:07 pm

Douglas, I've got the perfect solution for you. Tell all your neighbors that you're leaving town for a day, leave your front gate and door unlocked and go check into a hotel for the evening. When you return to your house the next morning, all the contents will have been removed...guaranteed. Problem solved! \:D/ :confused:
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

KB_Texas

House contents removal

Post by KB_Texas » November 15, 2012, 9:14 pm

semperfiguy wrote:Douglas, I've got the perfect solution for you. Tell all your neighbors that you're leaving town for a day, leave your front gate and door unlocked and go check into a hotel for the evening. When you return to your house the next morning, all the contents will have been removed...guaranteed. Problem solved! \:D/ :confused:
Heh, I thought the same thing, but I *THINK* he wants to actually take the contents of the house with him when he moves. ;)

KB

Dingo
udonmap.com

House contents removal

Post by Dingo » November 16, 2012, 7:01 am

Hi Doug
Not sure if you're looking at a professional company for the move but if you are then go to this link

http://www.alliedpickfords.com/th-en/co ... tions.aspx

Highly recommend them.

Cheers
Dingo

douglas
udonmap.com

House contents removal

Post by douglas » November 16, 2012, 7:06 am

Hi,
Yes KB i do want to take the contents with me, some good and expensive stuff. Dont believe in throwing good money away, also i have a lot of stuff you cannot buy in LOS.
Semp. If i did what you say, i would lose a lot of money and end up down the police station, to explain how the Rot. chewed somebody up. Not such a bright idea.
I would like to thank those people that give me helpful advise. Thanks.
Doug.
Hi Dingo just read your post. That was the one i was looking for. Used Pickfords back home and had good service from them Thanks.

marshbags
udonmap.com

House contents removal

Post by marshbags » November 18, 2012, 5:04 pm

Hiya D.

I used Nepasith recently and found him very friendly and helpful.

He was very professional, very reasonable price wise and speaks good English.

Bell him on 082 206 3805 or 084 887 3314

You can arrange for him to visit you, ascertain what you have to move and based on were you want to move to will provide you with a quote for doing the job.

No breakages and no complaints, only praise for him and his helpers re my experience.

marshbags

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”