Warning for bad criminals

General Udon Thani topics only!
kjellsnell
udonmap.com
Posts: 575
Joined: October 18, 2009, 2:38 pm

Warning for bad criminals

Post by kjellsnell » January 17, 2013, 1:15 pm

WARNING FOR BAD CRIMINALS WHIT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT YOUR HOME - BE CAREFULL IF"somebody" KNOWS ABOUT YOUR SECURITY SETUPS IN YOUR HOME!!!

Last night at 01.19.15 (CCTV) bad people try to brake in to my house and this was not some low jabba lunitics. It was a well organised criminal gang. I was waiting them (by security reasons i cant tell how i know they where coming) sitting in my bed and looking CCTV screen when they come ower the wall.

I cant tell the details but.....after they try broke in there was shooting and they run of just before the police arrive. They come very fast fully loaded and they where 6 police. Today under the rutin talk whit the police says we/me done what we should do in this stress full situation. If you have a gun, dont shoot before they try to brake in and never ever give up and let them in cause they are going to kill you any way after they have what they are looking for. =;

This was a well organised criminal gang whit knowledge about my setups and my situation. If it was a " normal jabba gang" they should be going for my wifes shop 50 meter away where some godies are stored, cellphones, alcohol, some money etc....so not - they where going for me .........THE FARRANG .....and they know we where home!

After the police investigation are finished i hope i can put in a movie showing how sofisticated the where!

THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER THREAD AFTER I JUST COME BACK THE POLICE AND OP:S THINKING ABOUT "OUR LIVES ARE RUINED".......IT CAN ALLWAYS BE BAD MORE AND I THANK MY LUCKY STAR AND MY INTUITION THAT I WAS PREPARED....MY LIFE ISNT RUINED...I AM THE LUCKY ONE!
Regards Kjell


These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

User avatar
harmonyudon
udonmap.com
Posts: 1729
Joined: December 2, 2010, 9:46 pm
Location: Udon-Jakarta-Kupang-The Netherlands

Warning for bad criminals

Post by harmonyudon » January 17, 2013, 1:42 pm

kjellsnell wrote:WARNING FOR BAD CRIMINALS WHIT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT YOUR HOME - BE CAREFULL IF"somebody" KNOWS ABOUT YOUR SECURITY SETUPS IN YOUR HOME!!!

Last night at 01.19.15 (CCTV) bad people try to brake in to my house and this was not some low jabba lunitics.

..... If it was a " normal jabba gang" they should be going for my wifes shop 50 meter away where some godies are stored, cellphones, alcohol, some money etc....so not - they where going for me .........THE FARRANG .....and they know we where home!l
What do you mean "they were going for me" ??

Must say that you've acted bravely. =D>
Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

kjellsnell
udonmap.com
Posts: 575
Joined: October 18, 2009, 2:38 pm

Warning for bad criminals

Post by kjellsnell » January 17, 2013, 2:37 pm

harmonyudon wrote:
kjellsnell wrote:WARNING FOR BAD CRIMINALS WHIT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT YOUR HOME - BE CAREFULL IF"somebody" KNOWS ABOUT YOUR SECURITY SETUPS IN YOUR HOME!!!

Last night at 01.19.15 (CCTV) bad people try to brake in to my house and this was not some low jabba lunitics.

..... If it was a " normal jabba gang" they should be going for my wifes shop 50 meter away where some godies are stored, cellphones, alcohol, some money etc....so not - they where going for me .........THE FARRANG .....and they know we where home!l
What do you mean "they were going for me" ??

Must say that you've acted bravely. =D>
I think they where going for the ultimate robbery including looking for safetybox, gold, everything and that my friend could only be done if they catch us, cut us and then....kill us...the Thai way :-s

The police have made a great job until now....they are outside check up things outside for the moment and there are severel things that makes this a very serius case for them....they are thinking the same way like i do....wy go for ower livingroom when there when we are home when there so much of goddis outside and in the shop..... :-k
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

User avatar
Jello
udonmap.com
Posts: 1234
Joined: February 15, 2010, 1:34 pm

Warning for bad criminals

Post by Jello » January 17, 2013, 2:53 pm

Sorry to hear about your bad luck this week Kjellsnell. First a sugercane truck falls on your house, now this! :(

I understand if you cannot give details now, but please fill us in when you can.
Hope they catch the criminals (and your luck improves)!

kjellsnell
udonmap.com
Posts: 575
Joined: October 18, 2009, 2:38 pm

Warning for bad criminals

Post by kjellsnell » January 17, 2013, 3:04 pm

Jello wrote:Sorry to hear about your bad luck this week Kjellsnell. First a sugercane truck falls on your house, now this! :(

I understand if you cannot give details now, but please fill us in when you can.
Hope they catch the criminals (and your luck improves)!
Thank You Jello...yes...its been a hard week but as i say.....no body gets killed by the sugartruck and last night.....me think it was neare for the bad guys then it was for me.....i will show everything later on...they where smart...but i was a little bit sharper this time but....cant blow me up to much...must stay alert...he he ;)
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

User avatar
Aardvark
udonmap.com
Posts: 5770
Joined: March 5, 2007, 9:08 am
Location: Perth Australia and Udon

Warning for bad criminals

Post by Aardvark » January 17, 2013, 3:31 pm

Were they Teenagers or grown Men KS ??

kjellsnell
udonmap.com
Posts: 575
Joined: October 18, 2009, 2:38 pm

Warning for bad criminals

Post by kjellsnell » January 17, 2013, 3:57 pm

grown up men, black clouts, black facemasks,gloves.....and they know exactly where the blind spot of my cameras where...one men stand gard when the other oe cut out my cameras whitout exposed himself but...i see the show from inside all way...... umber tre of them wait in a pickup down i a soi where nobody lives for the moment...they know exatly what they are going for untill i "cut them of"....and stop the show....
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

GARYZX6R
udonmap.com
Posts: 718
Joined: September 19, 2010, 12:43 am

Warning for bad criminals

Post by GARYZX6R » January 17, 2013, 4:22 pm

Well done =D>
Lets hope the BIB catch them before they do it to an unsuspecting farang. [-o<

User avatar
harmonyudon
udonmap.com
Posts: 1729
Joined: December 2, 2010, 9:46 pm
Location: Udon-Jakarta-Kupang-The Netherlands

Warning for bad criminals

Post by harmonyudon » January 17, 2013, 5:14 pm

GARYZX6R wrote:Well done =D>
Lets hope the BIB catch them before they do it to an unsuspecting farang. [-o<
and @kjellsnell,
be alert for possible retaliation. Maybe they will come back. Maybe they will not accept cause you are
a Farang. :-k

Show that f**** bastards that you are not afraid.

How did your neighbors react?
Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

wiking
udonmap.com
Posts: 603
Joined: February 8, 2008, 4:48 pm
Location: udonthani

Warning for bad criminals

Post by wiking » January 17, 2013, 5:52 pm

or who have order them ???????????????? and why ????

kjellsnell
udonmap.com
Posts: 575
Joined: October 18, 2009, 2:38 pm

Warning for bad criminals

Post by kjellsnell » January 17, 2013, 7:30 pm

My neigbours are all god friends of mine and i have no conflicts whit nobody in the village where i live so this is not a village dispute for shure. I have just make new settings to my safety system - when i look them yesterday they now exactly what they where doing......i see them from the firsth minute they entered the wall, making camera 1 out.....using a small insex key.......who knows what size it is for this insex key for my camera system???....... :-#

MAKE MY DAY!
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

User avatar
harmonyudon
udonmap.com
Posts: 1729
Joined: December 2, 2010, 9:46 pm
Location: Udon-Jakarta-Kupang-The Netherlands

Warning for bad criminals

Post by harmonyudon » January 17, 2013, 7:34 pm

kjellsnell wrote:My neigbours are all god friends of mine and i have no conflicts whit nobody in the village where i live..
I mentioned your neighbors wondering whether they were shocked or not?
Was your house the only target or are there reports they went to other houses first?
Last edited by harmonyudon on January 17, 2013, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

kjellsnell
udonmap.com
Posts: 575
Joined: October 18, 2009, 2:38 pm

Warning for bad criminals

Post by kjellsnell » January 17, 2013, 7:38 pm

I must give a big plus for the police and the support i have from them! They accely arrived very fast after my wife call them. Today they been here two times and they will also patrol the area. The cheif police says there are taking it extra serius if ssome farrang being target of **** like this and that sounds like god news after everuthing happens in other places around Thailand the last year. Maybe a policy change been activated...

I also give very high rates for my neigbours and friends in the village - they like me to "kill the snakes" and say...only garbadge...nobody will miss them...he he...yes - i have god friends here!
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

kjellsnell
udonmap.com
Posts: 575
Joined: October 18, 2009, 2:38 pm

Warning for bad criminals

Post by kjellsnell » January 17, 2013, 7:40 pm

harmonyudon wrote:
kjellsnell wrote:My neigbours are all god friends of mine and i have no conflicts whit nobody in the village where i live..
I mentioned your neighbors wondering whether they were shocked or not? Was your house the only target or are there
reports they went to other houses first?
They where all shocked and comes out after they here us talking to police when they arrived. Also headmen in village arrived at the same time as the police. Police called him under there way to us....after the police went of...they stay and talk whit us for a long time....and today this story is of caurse the main subject in the village and my housnumber have been checked out for the next lottery event..he he....my house was the only target...i was the target!
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

tonytuy2005
udonmap.com
Posts: 152
Joined: October 24, 2007, 9:16 am

Warning for bad criminals

Post by tonytuy2005 » January 17, 2013, 9:22 pm

Hi Kiell ,i'm sorry about everythings happen to you there, but where you live now, you change home ??? New place ???

User avatar
redwolf
udonmap.com
Posts: 1028
Joined: March 15, 2012, 8:16 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Warning for bad criminals

Post by redwolf » January 18, 2013, 5:12 am

is the CCTV business in Udon giving tips to the burglars?
AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM | ARCANA IMPERII | ALIS AQUILAE

User avatar
Barney
udonmap.com
Posts: 3045
Joined: November 1, 2012, 5:51 am
Location: Outback of Nong Samrong Udon Thani

Warning for bad criminals

Post by Barney » January 18, 2013, 6:18 am

Kjellsnell,

Good luck and i hope the investigation is thorough and you and your family get some closure so you can sleep at night. Something is missing and not right here as it does not seem to be a petty crime action and they knew about the security and were not afraid, but systematically took out each camera, but if they did know the security why come when you are home.

When i build in the future in UT sec cameras and my personal ideas for an internal safe haven room will be upper in my thoughts.
I have had over the years the experience of a number of breakins to my house accomodations in Vietnam and believe me you will not hear them if there is no alarm and my bedroom doors in my house were always the most secure in strength and locked at night. Not the cheap internal cardboard strength doors on the market.

Maybe i am just paranoid living here in the PNG jungle where we are surrounded by double razor wire fences and all building have very strong safe havens. Also if our security here in PNG release the very nasty hounds you will not get back over the fence. My 4 dogs at my business will be coming from KK when I move.

kjellsnell
udonmap.com
Posts: 575
Joined: October 18, 2009, 2:38 pm

Warning for bad criminals

Post by kjellsnell » January 18, 2013, 7:17 am

redwolf wrote:is the CCTV business in Udon giving tips to the burglars?
The investigation is going on but.......somebody having knowledge about the CCTV system are in this..giving info about my system......and who could that be that aint so hard to find out....the police are taking action soon against somebody.......

I
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

kjellsnell
udonmap.com
Posts: 575
Joined: October 18, 2009, 2:38 pm

Warning for bad criminals

Post by kjellsnell » January 18, 2013, 7:23 am

Barney wrote:Kjellsnell,

Good luck and i hope the investigation is thorough and you and your family get some closure so you can sleep at night. Something is missing and not right here as it does not seem to be a petty crime action and they knew about the security and were not afraid, but systematically took out each camera, but if they did know the security why come when you are home.

When i build in the future in UT sec cameras and my personal ideas for an internal safe haven room will be upper in my thoughts.
I have had over the years the experience of a number of breakins to my house accomodations in Vietnam and believe me you will not hear them if there is no alarm and my bedroom doors in my house were always the most secure in strength and locked at night. Not the cheap internal cardboard strength doors on the market.

Maybe i am just paranoid living here in the PNG jungle where we are surrounded by double razor wire fences and all building have very strong safe havens. Also if our security here in PNG release the very nasty hounds you will not get back over the fence. My 4 dogs at my business will be coming from KK when I move.
Thank you for support Barney and all other mates on Udonmap. All in what you write Barney is allready been taking care of. Thats why i know when they coming and can see there "show" before i strike.....and i am no happy bunny,new setups are allready been made and if they come back...i will show no mercy at all!!!
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

douglas
udonmap.com
Posts: 1193
Joined: July 4, 2007, 4:05 pm
Location: Udon Thani
Contact:

Warning for bad criminals

Post by douglas » January 18, 2013, 7:45 am

Hi,
Just like to advise people when getting CCTV cameras, to set them high up on the house, so they are hard to reach. Also get the ones witout the cables, wireless ones. Far safer IMO. Also make sure the recording equipment is put in a safe place.

Locked

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”