Real Estate Scam URGENT !!

General Udon Thani topics only!
Hautis62

Post by Hautis62 » November 4, 2013, 9:13 am

Hello, I was stupid and went to real estate scam. Do You have any information about [email protected]. He was selling "non exist" duplex "rent to own!
This was the ad, and if You have any information about this guy, please PM me - Thanks !!

Rent to Own Duplex (2- 1 Bedrooms) Furnished.
Postby blessedinsiam » July 1, 2013, 7:23 pm
Located between UD town & Big C EXCELLENT LOCATION !!!
1(Duplex) building 2 homes side by side (60+ sq meter each) with private entrances front and rear, each unit is single story with 1 bedroom with air conditioning, a large combined living and dining room, kitchen that with double electric cooker, fridge etc. Can use gas outside only. All the windows slide with screens with metal security frames over them. Windows are tinted to reduce heat. Sliding door with a security door in the front and in back. There is parking for 1 car and motorcycles, small gardens, and sitting area in front, with in walking distance to public transportation, food stalls, and a Tesco Lotus express just with in walking distance.
Live in 1 and rent the other... It pays for itself !
Reduced priced for cash sale or short lease Now 1,250,000 was 1.5M
Both Units come furnished.
Renting/leasing long term no month to month rentals.
I will negotiate price and terms for the serious buyer. providing its a hassle free and a quick deal.
If you’re interested send PM with email will reply with detailed rental/purchase information, photos and contact information and to arrange a viewing. Owner does not reside in Udon . Please give notice to view.
Have many photos will send via email !

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » November 4, 2013, 11:48 pm

Thanks for the heads up 8)

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » November 5, 2013, 3:32 am

can you explain how you were scammed..the sequence of events..did you meet the seller, look at the property, and the title, was a lease drawn up, did you get a photo of the sellar, or is there CCTV at the place ( or opposite ) where you handed over the money if it was cash, or how was the money transferred etc etc. or did you just lease / buy sight unseen and do everything via computer....maybe somewhere in all that, there is a way to find this person...the advert tells me only so much, it does not tell me what actually happened inbetween....

Hautis62

Post by Hautis62 » November 5, 2013, 7:53 pm

I was about to give more details, but this might not be the right forum. Shortly: I payed money to bank account and the guy "disappeared". I have many documents and I'm going to police, but I'm not in Thailand at the moment!

Hautis62

Post by Hautis62 » November 5, 2013, 7:58 pm

part II Yes, I transferred money and I think that I have the real identity and He was in Facebook, but went away very fast. I wonder if there's some IP:s to locate him, but we'll see.

Sakhonnick
udonmap.com

Post by Sakhonnick » November 6, 2013, 6:06 am

Are these the Units behind Macro area?

I was in contact with him about these he even said he would sell both to me for 1 million

He said he lived in BKK and needed to go to US for medical treatment and needed money

He then said he had many people interested and if I was sure I wanted them I had to wire him a deposit to secure them, I'm so glad I did not now

Hautis62

Post by Hautis62 » November 6, 2013, 8:43 pm

Hmm, I wonder is there a problem with my posts?!?! They are not coming through the "red tape" ; ))

DRILLER
udonmap.com

Post by DRILLER » November 7, 2013, 5:17 am

let the buyer beware.

with any transaction of this nature, always use a registered conveyancer lawyer.

the deposit would have gone into a trust fund until settlement.
temptation is a .....

Sakhonnick
udonmap.com

Post by Sakhonnick » November 7, 2013, 7:37 am

Agree, when this guy asked me to wire him a deposit I said no I'd need a contract signed with a lawyer first,

A friend of mine sold his house in Pattaya, he wanted USD this buyer agreed, so verbally he said ok it's $300,000 but I need $30,000 deposit to secure sale,the buyer said no problem and wired $30,000 to his US Bank, no contract no agreement ---- all but talk, I said to my friend how stupid is he? You could now sell it to a new guy for Baht and just keep the $30,000. Most people are honest but there are many maggots out there, be careful

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » November 7, 2013, 9:27 am

Banks are not 100% efficient either... :D
In the past I have had a fairly large sum of money 'lost in the ether' because the bank stuffed up.
Luckily the money was from me, to me. So I knew that there was an issue as it had disappeared from one account & not appeared in the other.

Hautis62

Post by Hautis62 » November 8, 2013, 12:39 pm

I Would Like to ask This now from the forum if somebody knows J.C.Denison,John Charles Denison. Please inform me via pm.

Hautis62

Post by Hautis62 » December 19, 2013, 3:19 am

Hello There, Nobody can help me with this ?!?!

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » December 19, 2013, 11:43 am

I do not suppose it is his real name. We would need a photo, an address, or such to go any further. Unfortunately Thailand has more than it's fair share of criminals.

Sakhonnick
udonmap.com

Post by Sakhonnick » December 19, 2013, 11:56 am

Scary!!!

I just read though the 10 or so emails I had with this guy, when he asked for money wired to his bank to hold it at a cheap rate of 1 million I could smell a rat, im normally quite trusting in people but after getting fu%ked by a so called mate in Pattaya its learned me big time, TRUST NO ONE unless you are 100% sure you are ok, people who cheat are the scum of the earth I fully believe in karma and this will come back on him

goodluck in getting your money back, im sorry to say you will need it

brasher

Post by brasher » December 21, 2013, 4:04 pm

Possibly can help Hautis, Sent PM but no reply!

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » December 22, 2013, 10:49 am

Brasher, if I remember rightly, normally a member needs to chat here 10 times before can open personal messages, or sent a personal message.....so if Hautis replies afew more times on this thread , or even just writes 'hello ' and sends, and then repeat times he can open your message in his inbox...perhaps he does not know he has an inbox..

Jed
udonmap.com

Post by Jed » December 22, 2013, 11:19 am

He now has PM permissions, so can check/reply to PMs.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » December 22, 2013, 5:13 pm

Good one Jed..
I see Brasher is a newby as well, oh well, can only hope they connect and can help each other out..

Sakhonnick
udonmap.com

Post by Sakhonnick » December 22, 2013, 7:49 pm

Guys i feel it was a scam, maybe im wrong but just reading betwern the lines in the emails i had it does not sound good, sweet talk and accept an offer way below as long as i wired him a deposit to secure it, thankfully i did not
Goodluck witg the contact

Hautis62

Post by Hautis62 » December 23, 2013, 10:59 am

Hello RIck, I have a lot of material. Please send me PM - Thanks a Lot !!

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”