Post by noosard » November 18, 2013, 12:09 pm

TB starts new rumour
as rumours go incorrect
It did start on Nov 2 but not by papa

trubrit
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by trubrit » November 18, 2013, 12:45 pm

[quote="trubrit"]Okay I now know where it started .On the 2nd November , two weeks before my post the question "Is Nutty Park for sale" was raised on the other forum. To which a certain Real big monkey, the user name on there of Papafarang, replied about the leases but made no attempt to deny the rumour nor has he done so in the succeeding two weeks despite the topic still being actively discussed. Instead he chooses to inflame the topic on here . Wonder why?[/quote
]TB starts new rumour
as rumours go incorrect
It did start on Nov 2 but not by papa
I am really amazed at the lack of simple reading ability of some on this forum.Read it again noosard.Maybe a bit slower this time . Where did I say he started the topic? :-"
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

papafarang
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by papafarang » November 18, 2013, 1:03 pm

i have asked UM to change the thread to "Bangkok hospital buys land ?" better all round i think.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

trubrit
udonmap.com

Bangkok hospital buys land ?

Post by trubrit » November 18, 2013, 1:09 pm

papafarang wrote:i have asked UM to change the thread to "Bangkok hospital buys land ?" better all round i think.
As the OP I agree .

papafarang
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by papafarang » November 18, 2013, 1:20 pm

pompui wrote:Thread 'Is nutty park for sale' was started on the other channel on 2 November by a member there so it started the discussions well before here :shock:
just looked on the other side and it was a different question "Nutty park....is it for sale". of course it is for sale .for the right money,everything is for sale," nutty park land sold " is quite another statement
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

trubrit
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by trubrit » November 18, 2013, 1:23 pm

papafarang wrote:
pompui wrote:Thread 'Is nutty park for sale' was started on the other channel on 2 November by a member there so it started the discussions well before here :shock:
just looked on the other side and it was a different question "Nutty park....is it for sale". of course it is for sale .for the right money,everything is for sale," nutty park land sold " is quite another statement
It wasn't a statement.? that little thing means it's a question :-"

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 18, 2013, 1:34 pm

I am surprised, and disappointed, that O-T hasn't jumped in to give his unique perspective on this (now becoming a bit silly) thread.

Although he may get confused, if he has been mulling for a while, by the title change. \:D/

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » November 18, 2013, 3:29 pm

I am really amazed at the lack of simple reading ability of some on this forum.Read it again noosard.Maybe a bit slower this time . Where did I say he started the topic? :-"

True I miss read your posts but you have miss read my words as well
I implied you started an incorrect rumour
but I stated previous thread was not started by Papa

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » November 19, 2013, 8:35 am

Was down in SS early this morning and the land plot directly opposite day n nite cowshed bought by Bkk hospital is already taking shape , covered parking along one side is well under construction with a cleared roadway for exit or entrance leading from SS into the main hospital area ... pretty much as Daos friend who sold the plot said it would be .

On a lighter note 3DM sold the sellers some nice Belgian beers and when delivered i asked if they had blown all their windfall yet .... rest assured KP they still have plenty left over for a round the world trip AND hopefully for more beers :lol:

From K. John (Thai) the Hospital expat services guy ..BKK hossy are after larger plots one is for a huge new added unit the other a multi story car park so the much RUMOURED talk of Preecha / NP and or the Sports bar area may not be done n dusted yet ,,, must be the busiest and most expensive hotel in town !

MASH

croc
udonmap.com

Post by croc » November 19, 2013, 10:11 am

So MASH, Will the Bell be ringing at the Sports ( Soon to be Sold ) Bar tommorow night with Steve & Nung celebrating the handing over of the Keys to the New BKK Hossy Owners???

Or will it be overflowing with Drunken Customers after the 2-1 win to Gimsby?? or could it be the Scunthorp Supporters Filling the Bar with Banter after winning the Replay.........byo Dog.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » November 19, 2013, 10:48 am

croc wrote:So MASH, Will the Bell be ringing at the Sports ( Soon to be Sold ) Bar tommorow night with Steve & Nung celebrating the handing over of the Keys to the New BKK Hossy Owners???

Or will it be overflowing with Drunken Customers after the 2-1 win to Gimsby?? or could it be the Scunthorp Supporters Filling the Bar with Banter after winning the Replay.........byo Dog.
Sounds like croc needs to go see the doc ... so the rehab is nearly finished and the warden thinks your fit to let loose into society again ... with predictions like Grimesby BEATING SCUNNY I FEAR IT MAY BE TOO EARLY AND HES GOT IT WRONG AGAIN . The men in white coats were in the Sports bar the other day ...not from Bkk hossy but looking for deranged Aussie bearded vagrants ,,, a week to early Welsh Steve told them ..

Back in the real world ... its about time the land on the corner plot of SS and S W.Pong where the pet shops were was developed ,,another hotel ?? ....... or Bkk hossy plastic surgery unit and heliport !!

mash

pompui
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by pompui » February 19, 2014, 11:02 am

Prenders88 wrote: What happened to Ruen Thai, the shutters were down last night when I went past, another good family venue for food.
So the word on the street is that it will be a minimart whereby the owner is saying he will blow all competition out of the water,nearest one being Fuzzy kens I presume 8)

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Post by Prenders88 » February 19, 2014, 11:33 am

pompui wrote:
Prenders88 wrote: What happened to Ruen Thai, the shutters were down last night when I went past, another good family venue for food.
So the word on the street is that it will be a minimart whereby the owner is saying he will blow all competition out of the water,nearest one being Fuzzy kens I presume 8)
If so, an excellent location for a minimart, along the soi, with a few coin up laundry machines and working mobile telephone top up machine. The large plot of land on the corner of the junction with Wattana Nuwong Road is supposed to have a 7-11, there is a frame going up we shall see.
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » February 19, 2014, 12:15 pm

Prenders88 wrote: ...The large plot of land on the corner of the junction with Wattana Nuwong Road is supposed to have a 7-11, there is a frame going up we shall see.
Interesting. The structure seems to be a rather flimsy one. No concrete posts, just metal beams, and quite small at that. It also seems small for the size of land, but this would mean lots of parking area. Something most Thais seem to never consider. And this might be somewhat of a problem to "police", considering the area.
Every day I wake up is a good day.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”