Models 59 murder

General Udon Thani topics only!
vlad
udonmap.com

Its gone silent.

Post by vlad » March 13, 2014, 7:22 pm

So what's the news on the murdering bar manager and his mate who murdered the boss of Models, has the murderer been spirited away to his village out of the way till the heat die's down. His actions have now put people out of a job with the closure of models.

kennyguk
udonmap.com

Re: Models 59 murder

Post by kennyguk » March 15, 2014, 11:06 am

I got told the other day by one of the girls at Sister's it was re-opening again on March 13th, I said to her "but today IS the 13th...." :?

hippo
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by hippo » March 16, 2014, 9:20 pm

Hi...somebody told me that the new manager of the Models 59 will be Ann the owner of Sister's bar ..... but today afternoon i passed outside mr tongs and i saw them talking together .... it will probably be only one nominee....eheheh :-" :-#

Dear Fred...we miss you

hippo
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by hippo » April 13, 2014, 10:24 am

as almost always happens is all forgotten
We miss you Fred

free image upload

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by BigBubba » May 28, 2014, 11:21 am

Several evenings I've passed by the victim's former residence and noticed the lamp post lights are flickering. Wonder what the locals think of this... ghost??? Jun's friend has a small Thai restaurant across the street. She doesn't like hearing such speculation.
Every day I wake up is a good day.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by stattointhailand » May 28, 2014, 12:01 pm

BigBubba wrote:Several evenings I've passed by the victim's former residence and noticed the lamp post lights are flickering. Wonder what the locals think of this... ghost??? Jun's friend has a small Thai restaurant across the street. She doesn't like hearing such speculation.
Or perhaps someone needs to phone the power company and offer to pay the B1900? to have the tube changed :-k

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by Khun Paul » May 28, 2014, 12:07 pm

We never really had the expected update about the alleged offenders have we, despite the premises changing names and re-opening, the outcome of the investigation is shrouded in mystery, like so many other foreigner deaths which occur here.
Is there anyone with knowledge or know people who can obtain the result. This is a bit of a shambles isn't it chaps.

parrot
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by parrot » May 28, 2014, 12:37 pm

Khun Paul wrote:We never really had the expected update about the alleged offenders have we, despite the premises changing names and re-opening, the outcome of the investigation is shrouded in mystery, like so many other foreigner deaths which occur here.
Is there anyone with knowledge or know people who can obtain the result. This is a bit of a shambles isn't it chaps.
His murder is no different from any number of crimes in Udon/thailand.....where the crime is reported in the press and never a follow up, except in the most high profile cases. Nothing to do with the victim or perp being a foreigner. And really no much different than back in the US......the crime reported in he press and little if anything reported afterwards, again, unless it's high profile. Just because nothing further is reported doesnt mean nothing further happens.

GT93
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by GT93 » May 28, 2014, 1:37 pm

Relax KP. Thai prisons are fairly full. They do lock plenty of people up and Thai sentences aren't particularly light. Even if they were, the prisons as we all know are horrific.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by Khun Paul » May 28, 2014, 1:41 pm

Nothing reported means that something has happened but we do not know what. I see and THAT is supposed to calm some fears that a foreigner can be outed and no-one knows what the hell happened. Sure that is normal, but this was a particularly bad incident and most of us were pretty upset on how it happened and by whom, so naturally we are all ( maybe not all ) but many are wondering a What if , so any update of a positiver nature would be nice.

GT93
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by GT93 » May 28, 2014, 1:46 pm

Yes, it felt way too close to home. Hopefully some news will come up soon. Local Thai criminal lawyers should hear the gossip about what's happening.

parrot
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by parrot » May 28, 2014, 2:02 pm

Khun Paul wrote:Nothing reported means that something has happened but we do not know what. I see and THAT is supposed to calm some fears that a foreigner can be outed and no-one knows what the hell happened. Sure that is normal, but this was a particularly bad incident and most of us were pretty upset on how it happened and by whom, so naturally we are all ( maybe not all ) but many are wondering a What if , so any update of a positiver nature would be nice.

What are you asking for? A note delivered to your doorstep announcing the results of every investigation?
First place I'd start is read all the local press (not Bangkok Post). For all most of us know, there have been followup reports in the local press. If that doesn't work, go to the police station and ask.
I'm sure you've been here long enough to know that the Thai police don't operate in the same way police do in our home countries. For some, that might be reason to move. For others, it's the way it is.......sort of like coups.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by Khun Paul » May 28, 2014, 3:41 pm

No problem I will ask, but then I won't tell anyone, as obviously no-one is interested. I was asking for us all, now I'll go it alone thanks.

GT93
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by GT93 » May 28, 2014, 4:01 pm

Come on KP you plonker. I think just about all of us are dying to know. We'd really appreciate you digging out some more information on this. It isn't only you interested in this story and we appreciate you raising it again.

hippo
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by hippo » July 3, 2014, 2:18 pm

Anyone has updates on the situation?

wazza
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by wazza » July 3, 2014, 7:43 pm

Heard out on bail from a source

hippo
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by hippo » July 3, 2014, 8:49 pm

Practically free ..... yuck!!

:(

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 3, 2014, 10:21 pm

wazza wrote:Heard out on bail from a source
Heard the same from a Thai Wazz .. if correct and he has already admitted the crime the thought of this murderer walking around in society is appalling ....but TIT lest we forget .
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by Khun Paul » July 4, 2014, 9:50 am

Bail is possible but in truth like so many things here to ascertain what actually happens is like getting blood out of a stone. Deals and all that, You have to remember life here is not considered so damn important as we think it is, so a death however it hapooens is viewed differently, while that is not an excuse, it does tell you why whatever happens will happen and there is nowt we can do about it.
Many of us will never forget, but I personally do not know this man ( nor do I wish to ) as I am unlikely to rub shoulders with him, what he is doing now if he is out on bail is his concern, surely someone will seek revenge ( good old Thai habits ) and the perpetrator will get his cum-uppance.

Dublin Tony
udonmap.com

Models 59 murder

Post by Dublin Tony » July 4, 2014, 10:52 am

If the murder victim is a farang why will a Thai be seeking revenge ?

Tony

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”