Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

General Udon Thani topics only!
Mudguard
udonmap.com
Posts: 367
Joined: June 28, 2012, 8:55 pm

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by Mudguard » February 19, 2015, 10:10 am

Do you have a lime or lemon tree which is plagued by leaf bugs or curling.
This is the perfect solution for all ailments.. Just PEE on the tree stem bottom 3 to 4 times a week and you will see new life come back to your plant within 5 days..One dose not need to buy chemicals.
I have 2 limes in which the family I live with planted.. They looked awful to say the least..Then I remembered an old
farmers trick from Australia where we peed on our lemons on the farm..
I have no idea why it works but, they come back greener and loose all leaf curl and bugs..Cheers, Mudguard. :lol:



User avatar
trubrit
udonmap.com
Posts: 6158
Joined: March 16, 2008, 12:30 pm
Location: Having a good time .

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by trubrit » February 19, 2015, 10:19 am

Bet they give a nice flavour in the G&T then :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

User avatar
pomps
udonmap.com
Posts: 1674
Joined: May 18, 2014, 6:38 pm

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by pomps » February 19, 2015, 12:18 pm

My mango trees have some bugs so will pee after a couple of cans of bitter and help the trees,maybe the tw will crouch by the trees later,save on your water bill by not peeing in your toilet. =D>
Heard good for tomato plants as well \:D/

User avatar
old-timer
udonmap.com
Posts: 2620
Joined: January 13, 2009, 12:36 pm

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by old-timer » February 19, 2015, 12:35 pm

What an excellent excuse to tell the Mrs why you must go to the pub:
"I have to have a few beers love, because the lemon trees are looking a bit limp so I need to piss on them"


OT.................. \:D/

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12928
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by stattointhailand » February 19, 2015, 12:50 pm

Not sure why anyone would be surprised really ...... it's a system that has been used by Thai "farmers" for years

Just drive along any road in Isaan and you are sure to see at least one "farmer" tending his crops in this manner :-"

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11119
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by 747man » February 19, 2015, 1:45 pm

trubrit wrote:Bet they give a nice flavour in the G&T then :lol:
Bit of a " Acidic " Taste Me Thinks.. :lol:

User avatar
socksy
udonmap.com
Posts: 3621
Joined: January 17, 2013, 1:24 pm
Location: Nong Bua, Udon Thani

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by socksy » February 19, 2015, 1:58 pm

stattointhailand wrote:Not sure why anyone would be surprised really ...... it's a system that has been used by Thai "farmers" for years

Just drive along any road in Isaan and you are sure to see at least one "farmer" tending his crops in this manner :-"
Is it a small crop statts or can they piss like elephant's. Must take ages to piss all over the field :roll:
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12928
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by stattointhailand » February 19, 2015, 2:57 pm

Not sure how they deal with the crops in the middle of the field socksy, but the ones next to the road seem to get treated quite regularly :-"

User avatar
Aardvark
udonmap.com
Posts: 5786
Joined: March 5, 2007, 9:08 am
Location: Perth Australia and Udon

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by Aardvark » February 19, 2015, 5:09 pm

pomps wrote:My mango trees have some bugs so will pee after a couple of cans of bitter and help the trees,maybe the tw will crouch by the trees later,save on your water bill by not peeing in your toilet. =D>
Heard good for tomato plants as well \:D/
Brought up doing this BUT, apparently Lady Piss is not acceptable. Ever seen what a Female Dog does to a Lawn while the Male leaves no trace of where he's been ?? It's up to us guys :D

User avatar
old-timer
udonmap.com
Posts: 2620
Joined: January 13, 2009, 12:36 pm

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by old-timer » February 19, 2015, 7:33 pm

Aardvark wrote:apparently Lady Piss is not acceptable.
So can everybody get a pen and paper and write this important information down:
"Female piss is unacceptable".

OT...................... \:D/

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12928
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by stattointhailand » February 19, 2015, 7:51 pm

old-timer wrote:
Aardvark wrote:apparently Lady Piss is not acceptable.
So can everybody get a pen and paper and write this important information down:
"Female piss is unacceptable".

OT...................... \:D/

What about Katoey Piss? :confused:

mortiboy
udonmap.com
Posts: 3104
Joined: April 25, 2008, 8:59 pm
Location: Guildford/Udon

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by mortiboy » February 19, 2015, 7:53 pm

My dog must be a katoy then. brown patches everywhere!
Guess diluted takes the acidity out........
Mai mee tahng !

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2117
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by glalt » February 26, 2015, 6:48 pm

My wife came in the other day and complained that her limes off the tree tasted very bad. I took one of the fruits and tasted it. I told her that the reason they tasted different was because it is a lemon tree. Both the lemon tree and her lime tree had leaf curl. She sprayed the lime tree and it now looks good and is loaded with new fruit. She refused to spray the lemon tree so I have been peeing on it. I can't tell any difference yet.

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 11935
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by jackspratt » February 26, 2015, 7:02 pm

When peeing on the tree, do you need to cock your leg?

macca46
udonmap.com
Posts: 981
Joined: May 26, 2014, 8:55 am
Location: Udon Thani
Contact:

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by macca46 » February 26, 2015, 7:24 pm

Only if you so far to the left Jack,most dog's lift there's to the right but when one is so far to the left you tend to get the imbalance problem it makes the brain and leg work against each other a bit like politics! !!!!!!

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11119
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by 747man » February 26, 2015, 8:25 pm

jackspratt wrote:When peeing on the tree, do you need to cock your leg?
I Thought you Sat down Mr Pratt...

Mudguard
udonmap.com
Posts: 367
Joined: June 28, 2012, 8:55 pm

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by Mudguard » February 26, 2015, 9:07 pm

Members...I am truly amazed by the wit of some of you put in your comments..I look forward to reading your responses to the questions on this site..I cannot stop laughing. Bloody amusing. Keep it up.. Cheers, Mudguard..

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11119
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by 747man » February 26, 2015, 9:19 pm

Mudguard wrote:Members...I am truly amazed by the wit of some of you put in your comments..I look forward to reading your responses to the questions on this site..I cannot stop laughing. Bloody amusing. Keep it up.. Cheers, Mudguard..
Yeah Mud, Some GOOD Banter on here.....But Just ignore Pratty & O.T.... :lol: :lol: As You can see by Prattys Reply Below !!
Last edited by 747man on February 26, 2015, 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 11935
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by jackspratt » February 26, 2015, 9:20 pm

747man wrote:
jackspratt wrote:When peeing on the tree, do you need to cock your leg?
I Thought you Sat down Mr Pratt...
I don't actually own a tree, jumbo.

I see more than enough lemons from reading your posts on UM. ;)

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11119
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Limes, Lemons. no good! Pee on it.

Post by 747man » February 26, 2015, 9:28 pm

jackspratt wrote:
747man wrote:
jackspratt wrote:When peeing on the tree, do you need to cock your leg?
I Thought you Sat down Mr Pratt...
I don't actually own a tree, jumbo.

I see more than enough lemons from reading your posts on UM. ;)
But Of Course you would say that,Pratty....

Post Reply

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”