Where To advertise land.

General Udon Thani topics only!
BUGS

Where To advertise land.

Post by BUGS » June 17, 2015, 7:31 pm

Hi Lads

Long time since I posted.

I was hoping somebody could help me out. I have 3 rai of land for sale in Nonsoon/Nonsung 15 kms out from Udon. My wife tells me it is prime land at present. I just need to know who is the best real estate company to advertise with and deal with the selling of the land. I am in Ireland But have Mother in law and villager elder to help with sale in Nonsoon. Any ideas on the best way to sell this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Bugsy

BUGS

Where To advertise land.

Post by BUGS » June 19, 2015, 9:18 pm

Here is a reply from a realty company in Udon which leaves me confused...

We would of course love to list and sell your 3 rai of land in Non Soon.

We will come and view your property, take a lot of photos and put them on our web page, which is one of the most seen web page for real estate in the whole of Thailand with more that 15,000 individual visits per month, we do also do advertising, mainly in Udon.

Our listing fee is 3,000 THB. for each property.

We will reply any questions about your property, take him to view your property or whatever he wants.

All this work will be for free.

We will ask you to sign at least a 6 month exclusive contract with us.

Our fee is always 3 % of the selling price, the listing fee is refundable.

Our fee is 1,5% of the listing price if you regret or break the contract in any way, the listing fee is still refundable.

If your property hasn't sold before those 6 month, then you will be free to continue the contract with us, without paying listing fee again of course or sell the property yourself or whatever you want.

I hope that you find the terms fair for both of us.

I would need access to the property and a copy of the deed when we are going to take the photos etc.

The GPS coordinates would be useful, if you have them.

As for fees, we will ask you for 3% commission, the fee to the Land Office to transfer the ownership of the property is normally shared 50/50 between the buyer and the seller, there will be no other fees.
?????

Udon Map
Admin

Where To advertise land.

Post by Udon Map » June 20, 2015, 5:36 am

There is a "company" calling itself "Udon Map Properties" advertising on the internet. It even uses the same font as our logo. Please be aware that this "company" is not affiliated with Udon Map in any manner whatever. You should use caution when dealing with anyone who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive customers. They may be deceiving you about other things, as well.

We are currently working with relevant authorities on this issue.

Galee
udonmap.com

Where To advertise land.

Post by Galee » June 20, 2015, 8:13 am

Whats the law on copyright?

Udon Map Properties have used one of my photos to promote their business.

kubotatim
udonmap.com

Where To advertise land.

Post by kubotatim » June 20, 2015, 9:11 am

I would try Baht sold, can do it yourself on line and is free. I have personally never used it but many of my friends have with good results, also get a forsale sign erected on the land only a few hundres baht for a good one, have sold a house in Bangkok using this method.

GT93
udonmap.com

Where To advertise land.

Post by GT93 » June 20, 2015, 11:22 am

I was once looking to buy some more land just outside Udon and I used to travel around looking at the for sale signs as I can read very basic Thai. I travelled down quiet country sois while looking. You have to at least try this advertising too. You might get lucky.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Where To advertise land.

Post by docta » June 20, 2015, 4:02 pm

FBI Real Estate is the largest most experienced company in Udon and surrounding area for property sales and purchase.
I personally know and have conducted business with the owner, Preben, over the years. He is totally experience in all facets of the real estate business. Preben, is a straight forward honest professional that you can count on!
I don't where you could find anyone better qualified to serve your needs.

For further details, contact:
FBI
Manager; Mr. Preben Pretzmann
411/38 Hlang Pramong Road
Tampon Hmarkkhaeng
Amphur Muang Udon Thani
Udon Thani 41000
Thailand (Get Map Here.)

Phone +66 (0) 42 24 63 78
Mobile phone +66 (0) 87 222 98 26
E-MAIL us at: [email protected]

BUGS

Where To advertise land.

Post by BUGS » June 20, 2015, 8:24 pm

Thank you for replies. I will try baht sold and a sign. Never heard of baht sold before , thanks.

My wife tells me prices on land are up in the area because of an imminent Asia industrial hub to be built in the area. Is this true?

Thanks in advance

arjay
udonmap.com

Where To advertise land.

Post by arjay » June 21, 2015, 1:36 am

Which Agent would be best to cover Nong Khai area?

waanjai
udonmap.com

Where To advertise land.

Post by waanjai » June 21, 2015, 2:16 am

arjay wrote:Which Agent would be best to cover Nong Khai area?
Don't always assume that potential buyers of land are pretty lazy bums that are waiting for the news to enter their living room.
Potential buyers of land in certain areas - with some background knowledge about current prices per rai and what is going on/is being planned have their assistants that drive by and along the ricefields and look for signs - the most common way of communicating for Thais in a society without newspapers for centuries now.
So make up Your mind and produce a sign: x Bath for y Rai - Telephone number on your plot of land.

Be assured potential buyers will already know whether the offered land is still ricefields or developed land - has access to electricity and communal water, is already heaped etc.= thidin samlap baan.

Don't forget the tradition that every Thai will get a commission from other Thais when he is successful in facilitating land to others. That is also why there are - mostly somewhat older women of the villages - who keep informed about the current plots of land on offer in their domain.They are the "local brokers".
Please wear suitable clothing when attending a concert in Udon Thani. Slacks and short-sleeved shirts are ok, shorts, tank tops or muscle shirts are not.

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Where To advertise land.

Post by KHONDAHM » June 22, 2015, 5:38 am

[website name removed pending further information]

The absolute best site. They have investor group connections looking to buy. Those groups monitor the site daily and are given a presentation 3 times annually in BKK. 3% commission (4% if sold quickly). They also do auctions and are well on the way to becoming THE single place to go for land and commercial property sales in the areas served. No listing fee.
Enjoy this site much more by adding idiots to your ignore list (Friends & Foes tab).
http:\\www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/ucp.php? ... &mode=foes

Udon Map
Admin

Where To advertise land.

Post by Udon Map » June 23, 2015, 12:42 am

KHONDAHM wrote:The absolute best site. They have investor group connections looking to buy. Those groups monitor the site daily and are given a presentation 3 times annually in BKK. 3% commission (4% if sold quickly). They also do auctions and are well on the way to becoming THE single place to go for land and commercial property sales in the areas served. No listing fee.
I'm not so sure about that. The website was only registered on May 26, 2015; thus that is the earliest date when the site could have gone up. That means that it's almost a month old as I write this. If I'm going to trust someone with a major purchase or sale, I want someone with more of a track record.

The registered owner of the website is a J. Jackson in Crestview, Florida. Yet the same [presumably] J. Jackson is also the registered owner of another, very similar, website, only for that one he's in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I can't help but wonder if there isn't more to this story.

Stay tuned....

Udon Map
Admin

Where To advertise land.

Post by Udon Map » June 23, 2015, 7:09 am

Given the non-trivial questions about the listed website, we have removed its name until we have further information. This is consistent with what UM members requested from us when dealing with potential scams like UToken and that car which was once listed for sale and was obviously a fraud.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”