Will he be the next president?

Post by fatbob » July 10, 2016, 8:48 am

Will the far right Americans react?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys8mMGU83yE

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 10, 2016, 9:21 am

I hope so. We can sit back and watch the US implode.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 10, 2016, 7:41 pm

After watching this video, it bashes the USA mod please delete it. God Bless America.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » July 12, 2016, 6:14 am

what is the american strategy now ? after idiot bush and obama the preacher are they picking a new president straight out of the retirement home ? (+70???), maybe making history having the first elected senile incontinent president with alzheimer ? to bring the country out of their present misery ...are they short of good young candidates ?or am i looking at this the wrong way? ... :-k

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 12, 2016, 7:00 am

You know I really do not give a Rats A***, about the next American president, what I do know is the seemingly ludicrous amounts of money it takes top get one and you would think after all that money they might actually manage to get a good one. After JFK they have failed consistently, says a lot about the Americans public mindset.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » July 12, 2016, 2:56 pm

After watching the shenanigans in the UK the past few weeks, anything is possible in the US. I'll keep my fingers crossed that we've learned an important lesson from listening to people whistling Dixie......although in the UK I'd guess it was 'whistling Brexit'.

sgt
udonmap.com

Post by sgt » July 15, 2016, 4:02 pm

At present it will either be a neocon/neoliberal tool of Wall Street criminals/banksters and the military/spy/industrial/Congressional cabal or a prot-fascist narcistic sociopath. America is screwed, especially the working/middle class.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » July 15, 2016, 9:51 pm

sgt wrote:At present it will either be a neocon/neoliberal tool of Wall Street criminals/banksters and the military/spy/industrial/Congressional cabal or a prot-fascist narcistic sociopath. America is screwed, especially the working/middle class.
There is another choice, but unfortunately mainstream media isn't providing much coverage of the Libertarian party.
I think many Americans don't even know they have another option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRoLvWpdGnQ

Governor Johnson will be on all 50 state ballots.
https://www.johnsonweld.com/
UFF DA!

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » July 16, 2016, 12:42 am

CNN town hall with Gov. Johnson and Weld.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztS-h_A3AfY
UFF DA!

sgt
udonmap.com

Post by sgt » July 16, 2016, 6:08 pm

I know a lot about the pot smoking former governor of New Mexico. I lived there for 25 years. While some of his policies are OK, he is a libertarian, which immediately disqualifies him in my book as does any repugthuglican. Never in my life, and I'm no spring chicken, have I seen 2 worse candidates than those to be appointed by their parties. Hell will freeze solid before I vote for either one. I'm tired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils, these are 2 evils just of a different kind. If I vote for president at all it will be Jill Stein. I will vote the down ticket either all Democrat, Independent or Green. I've never voted for a repugthuglican and never will.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » July 16, 2016, 7:21 pm

sgt wrote:I know a lot about the pot smoking former governor of New Mexico. I lived there for 25 years. While some of his policies are OK, he is a libertarian, which immediately disqualifies him in my book as does any repugthuglican. Never in my life, and I'm no spring chicken, have I seen 2 worse candidates than those to be appointed by their parties. Hell will freeze solid before I vote for either one. I'm tired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils, these are 2 evils just of a different kind. If I vote for president at all it will be Jill Stein. I will vote the down ticket either all Democrat, Independent or Green. I've never voted for a repugthuglican and never will.
So, in effect, you remove yourself from any criticism of who finally gets election.....IMO. Either Trump or Clinton is going to run the country. They're polar opposites. You have no children or relatives who could be involved in the next war? No savings that you would like to be kept safe? No views on abortion or same sex marriage or taxes or immigration? No feelings about American influence overseas or trade laws? I'm thinking of all those folks from the UK who didn't vote to "remain" and now have to live with the consequences. No views on gun control or social welfare programs or education? Nothing????

thrilled
udonmap.com

Post by thrilled » July 16, 2016, 7:41 pm

If you don't vote your saying either ne is fine.
Clinton if you go back after she got out of college has been A train wreck.Trump has fired many people but he has hired many also.The US needs to go another way.Not going the same way as Obama.

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » July 17, 2016, 5:34 am

yes the mr trump will be the next president.i think.america sure needs him

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 17, 2016, 7:35 am

If Trump becomes president, the only way he is going to be able to pass any of his current proposals is by Executive Order.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » July 18, 2016, 10:48 am

Republican Convention this week, Democratic next. Looking forward to more interviews!
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/17/trump-sa ... stake.html

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » July 19, 2016, 12:23 pm

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All
“The Art of the Deal” made America see Trump as a charmer with an unfailing knack for business. Tony Schwartz helped create that myth—and regrets it.

“I put lipstick on a pig,” he said. “I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is.” He went on, “I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

If he were writing “The Art of the Deal” today, Schwartz said, it would be a very different book with a very different title. Asked what he would call it, he answered, “The Sociopath.”

....People are dispensable and disposable in Trump’s world.” If Trump is elected President, he warned, “the millions of people who voted for him and believe that he represents their interests will learn what anyone who deals closely with him already knows—that he couldn’t care less about them.”
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/ ... -tells-all
UFF DA!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 19, 2016, 12:55 pm

Jello wrote:
Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All
“The Art of the Deal” made America see Trump as a charmer with an unfailing knack for business. Tony Schwartz helped create that myth—and regrets it.

“I put lipstick on a pig,” he said. “I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is.” He went on, “I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

If he were writing “The Art of the Deal” today, Schwartz said, it would be a very different book with a very different title. Asked what he would call it, he answered, “The Sociopath.”

....People are dispensable and disposable in Trump’s world.” If Trump is elected President, he warned, “the millions of people who voted for him and believe that he represents their interests will learn what anyone who deals closely with him already knows—that he couldn’t care less about them.”
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/ ... -tells-all
“I put lipstick on a pig,” :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » July 19, 2016, 9:47 pm

‎Melania Trump‬'s speech compared to ‪Michelle Obama‬’s 2008 DNC speech.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/me ... spartanntp
My, what an interesting coincidence. Couldn't Trump get a writer to come up with something original?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLJfnUEY-H8
UFF DA!

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”