Stick Mark(Stickman) Falangs to look down on Thai men??

General Udon Thani topics only!
BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Stick Mark(Stickman) Falangs to look down on Thai men??

Post by BKKSTAN » April 8, 2007, 11:53 pm

:lol: :lol: This guy is definitely not Stickman!

The majority of Western men resident in Bangkok look down on Thai men. Read ANY online discussion forum in English and you don't even have to read between the lines. Talk amongst almost any group of Western men from any background. Western guys don't think a lot of Thai blokes. And the reason for this is very simple. Thai men do not have the best reputation for being faithful to their women. It used to be fashionable for a Thai man keep a mia noi (mistress). Some Thai men would even boast amongst their friends about their ability to keep two (or in some cases even more than two) wives. There was face involved, a great deal of it. And so many Western men use this as an excuse to look down on Thai men.
#-o #-o I totally disagree with the statements in bold print :roll:

Seaserpent
udonmap.com

Post by Seaserpent » April 9, 2007, 12:20 am

Farrang men are always faithful to their women and would never boast out among friends about their mia noi..... that is the truth and nothing but the truth.... I better skip the god part, don't like it to hot.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » April 9, 2007, 4:53 pm

Just as a matter of interest, how do you keep the other one secret in Thailand. My wife even knows when I"ve talked to the old fish monger down the road???

fatbas***d
udonmap.com

Re: Stick Mark(Stickman) Falangs to look down on Thai men??

Post by fatbas***d » April 10, 2007, 1:09 pm

BKKSTAN wrote::lol: :lol: This guy is definitely not Stickman!

The majority of Western men resident in Bangkok look down on Thai men. Read ANY online discussion forum in English and you don't even have to read between the lines. Talk amongst almost any group of Western men from any background. Western guys don't think a lot of Thai blokes. And the reason for this is very simple. Thai men do not have the best reputation for being faithful to their women. It used to be fashionable for a Thai man keep a mia noi (mistress). Some Thai men would even boast amongst their friends about their ability to keep two (or in some cases even more than two) wives. There was face involved, a great deal of it. And so many Western men use this as an excuse to look down on Thai men.
#-o #-o I totally disagree with the statements in bold print :roll:
I am curious as to why you disagree ?
Thai men in general are very egotistical, they like to show off, wether its a Mia Noi or a Mercedes that they cann't afford, or Gold, if you have it, flaunt it.
They have very limited vision, they can think 30 mins ahead and see that which is 100 mtrs around them, other than that they have no concept of consequence. thats why they drive like they do, why they spend all there salary on their pay night and then have to borrow to make ends meet for the rest of the week.

For those of us who employ Thai men you will see this lack of responsibility and limited asknowledgement to consequence every day, they really don't give a toss about tommorrow, take that as it comes. This comes about through their own hubris which in turn is fostered by their parents, boys are the next thing to god, women are the workers.

I can't count the number of times Thais have said to me, your daughters are beautiful but you must be disappointed to not have sons.
Like hell I am :lol:

jetdoc
udonmap.com

Post by jetdoc » April 10, 2007, 1:37 pm

"Thai men in general are very egotistical, they like to show off, wether its a Mia Noi or a Mercedes that they cann't afford, or Gold, if you have it, flaunt it.
They have very limited vision, they can think 30 mins ahead and see that which is 100 mtrs around them, other than that they have no concept of consequence. thats why they drive like they do, why they spend all there salary on their pay night and then have to borrow to make ends meet for the rest of the week."

Humm, maybe I'm a Thai guy;o)

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » April 10, 2007, 2:15 pm

fatbas***d said:
''I am curious as to why you disagree ? ''
What I disagree with is the part in bold print!That the reason falangs look down on Thai men is because they are unfaithful!

Dakoda
udonmap.com

Post by Dakoda » April 10, 2007, 5:23 pm

Hell, you can substitute any other nationally or gender for thai or man. And it still would not be 100% true, maybe 10% :lol:

A typical stickman generalization

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » April 10, 2007, 5:51 pm

This is stick mark writing,not stickman!

Dakoda
udonmap.com

Post by Dakoda » April 10, 2007, 9:53 pm

BKKSTAN wrote:This is stick mark writing,not stickman!
whatever. comment stands.

ntvillas2
udonmap.com

Post by ntvillas2 » April 10, 2007, 10:31 pm

If you Thought you could and Get away with it would you.? Thai men have a massive Choice and i am sure have a good Time.
In England its the Same. Lots Office Flings and one Night Stands.
Sex it a toy and i am sure Fun to Thais and Most men in the world. who are normal
ntvillas-com

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”