Thai woman wait for the new destination of LOVE.

General Udon Thani topics only!
amara42

Thai woman wait for the new destination of LOVE.

Post by amara42 » November 4, 2016, 11:56 pm

Hi dear,
My name is Amara (LEK),43 years old, I flew back from USA for 7 years ago and I am still single now. I thought I am waiting for the new destination of LOVE here with Farang man I am white skin, clean and really pretty. I wanna start the new LOVE again with the right man (Farang) here and live in Udonthani Thailand (I live with mom in Nonsung Mueang Udonthani Thailand 41330),,,,if you are the one who is interested in me, please contact me for our first meeting at 093-815 0307 or my Skype id amara.issaard1 and my e mail address is [email protected]
Hope to hear from you soon guy,
LEK.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Thai woman wait for the new destination of LOVE.

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 5, 2016, 6:43 pm

Good luck with your quest for love Lek...

Telephone , Line , email , skype , twitter , facebook ... bla bla bla ..... what ever happened to courtship and conversation.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » November 5, 2016, 10:36 pm

Hi let my name bob a job.im not Thai and I need wife look after my 5 children.i love you so much but I think you pick rong website for looking love.but that ok,you come to my villid and marry.....bless the old girl she's trying. For you fuckers that are thinking about it....don't go there...

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » November 5, 2016, 10:40 pm

Alan you've got a 60 inch waist,you skinny *****.dont show off.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » November 5, 2016, 10:45 pm

I've just looked in the mirror and I've got a 60 pack.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » November 5, 2016, 10:56 pm

I had a destination of Thai love.i landed in Heathrow in flip flops and short without a penny in my pocket.

stereolab
udonmap.com

Post by stereolab » November 6, 2016, 7:39 am

Lets get back to the possibly lovely Lek, and her woes. I have a feeling this one could run and run, gods knows there is little else happening on the Map.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » November 6, 2016, 2:25 pm

I thought the post was really funny myself but that's because I have a sense of humour.anyway about lek,if I was single I would have a crack at it.im all up for a free bunk up.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 6, 2016, 3:56 pm

Marcosteffano wrote:I thought the post was really funny myself but that's because I have a sense of humour.anyway about lek,if I was single I would have a crack at it.im all up for a free bunk up.
Yeah Quite Funny.....But NOT When it becomes PERSONAL..... [-X [-X

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 6, 2016, 6:23 pm

amara42 wrote:Hi dear,
My name is Amara (LEK),43 years old, I flew back from USA for 7 years ago and I am still single now. I thought I am waiting for the new destination of LOVE here with Farang man I am white skin, clean and really pretty. I wanna start the new LOVE again with the right man (Farang) here and live in Udonthani Thailand (I live with mom in Nonsung Mueang Udonthani Thailand 41330),,,,if you are the one who is interested in me, please contact me for our first meeting at 093-815 0307 or my Skype id amara.issaard1 and my e mail address is [email protected]
LEK.
Hello again Lek im not sure how much I can give you this month have you done all that dosh I gave you last month tell your boyfriend not drink and smoke to much he become mai sabai and we dont want that do we,otherwise it will be another 150 thousand baht for hospital,did you get the buffalo money ok I hope the splint comes off soon nothing worse than a poorly buff, to the bank and see how much is in there hope there is enough for that engagement ring,bye for now, Terak joop joop . 8)
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 6, 2016, 6:25 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
LEK.
Hello again Lek im not sure how much I can give you this month have you done all that dosh I gave you last month tell your boyfriend not drink and smoke to much he become mai sabai and we dont want that do we,otherwise it will be another 150 thousand baht for hospital,did you get the buffalo money ok I hope the splint comes off soon nothing worse than a poorly buff,i'm off to the bank and see how much is in there hope there is enough for that engagement ring,bye for now, Terak joop joop . 8)

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » November 6, 2016, 6:38 pm

I want lek,I can't sleep thinking what I'm in store for.i hope she is still a virgin and has big how and land.gonna tell the missus tonight I'm leaving her for another woman.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » November 6, 2016, 6:57 pm

Hand bags at 20 paces boys.we are forgetting what this whole thing is about...my future love.this is the one,I can feel it in my bones.the missus took it quite well.infact she's gonna take everything.

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 6, 2016, 7:46 pm

Marcosteffano wrote:Hand bags at 20 paces boys.we are forgetting what this whole thing is about...my future love.this is the one,I can feel it in my bones.the missus took it quite well.infact she's gonna take everything.
Marcosteffano wrote:I want lek,I can't sleep thinking what I'm in store for.i hope she is still a virgin and has big how and land.gonna tell the missus tonight I'm leaving her for another woman.
Virgin :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k not sure on that one mate apparently hers is like clowns pocket so I am told by the lads at 72 brigade but don't let that deter you, hope it works out for you :D

stereolab
udonmap.com

Post by stereolab » November 6, 2016, 8:19 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
LEK.
Hello again Lek im not sure how much I can give you this month have you done all that dosh I gave you last month tell your boyfriend not drink and smoke to much he become mai sabai and we dont want that do we,otherwise it will be another 150 thousand baht for hospital,did you get the buffalo money ok I hope the splint comes off soon nothing worse than a poorly buff, to the bank and see how much is in there hope there is enough for that engagement ring,bye for now, Terak joop joop . 8)
Dezzer is to be applauded for his selfless financial and moral assistance to a poor member of the parish. Let's just hope that Leks' Mum is in better shape than the buffalo. I am given to believe her Mercedes Benz is enroute from a kindly Monk down south.

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » November 6, 2016, 8:32 pm

Virgin on the ridiculous more like. OP has been posting stuff like this since about 2014 including trying to fix up the niece with a nice Farang as well.
Shame really, she's probably been round the block so many times now her blurtch will look like Attenborough's passport
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 6, 2016, 8:45 pm

stereolab wrote:
dezzer111 wrote:
LEK.
Dezzer is to be applauded for his selfless financial and moral assistance to a poor member of the parish. Let's just hope that Leks' Mum is in better shape than the buffalo. I am given to believe her Mercedes Benz is enroute from a kindly Monk down south.
just call me the patron saint of lost causes that poor girl deserves every baht she can lay her grubby hands on

mac1966
udonmap.com

Post by mac1966 » November 6, 2016, 9:16 pm

Dear lek

I'm very interested.

I am looking for a beautiful girl like you to support me and my aging parents who live in the UK.

If we are to start a relationship I will be requiring a monthly retainer. Also you will need to arrange payment to mum.

Sometimes my sister will be staying with us. I hope you don't mind. She looks thai too but rest assured she is really my sister.

Before we meet can you forward me my airfare first as I'm abroad at the moment.

I love long time. M.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 6, 2016, 9:59 pm

mac1966 wrote:Dear lek

I'm very interested.

I am looking for a beautiful girl like you to support me and my aging parents who live in the UK.

If we are to start a relationship I will be requiring a monthly retainer. Also you will need to arrange payment to mum.

Sometimes my sister will be staying with us. I hope you don't mind. She looks thai too but rest assured she is really my sister.

Before we meet can you forward me my airfare first as I'm abroad at the moment.

I love long time. M.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
Nice one Mac, she will be at me now for more dosh she will say its for her brader he not have everyting you can help me you have good heart my family lub you :D

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 7, 2016, 10:52 am

dezzer111 wrote:
Marcosteffano wrote:Hand bags at 20 paces boys.we are forgetting what this whole thing is about...my future love.this is the one,I can feel it in my bones.the missus took it quite well.infact she's gonna take everything.
Marcosteffano wrote:I want lek,I can't sleep thinking what I'm in store for.i hope she is still a virgin and has big how and land.gonna tell the missus tonight I'm leaving her for another woman.
Virgin :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k not sure on that one mate apparently hers is like clowns pocket so I am told by the lads at 72 brigade but don't let that deter you, hope it works out for you :D
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”