Hit & Run @ Ring Road: Foreigner Escaped / Wanted

General Udon Thani topics only!
semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Hit & Run @ Ring Road: Foreigner Escaped / Wanted

Post by semperfiguy » June 29, 2017, 9:19 am

LEYTON JAMES REES wrote:
June 28, 2017, 5:33 pm
Hi all need some help here. it was me that had the accident. Been trying to call police in udon from uk to get this delt with but with no success. Any idea who to call?
Leyton, sometimes it's best to not awaken a sleeping giant. In Thailand there is not such thing as a "get out of jail free card". To pursue this may take you further than you want to go and cost you more than you're willing to pay!

Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » June 29, 2017, 10:04 am

You had an accident, left the scene and immediately left the country. Now eight months later you want to "get this dealt with"? Why the sudden change of heart?

A. You feel bad about it and want to compensate the victims.
Or
B. You want to come back to Thailand and are worried you will be arrested.

Judging by your previous action, my guess would be B. If there's a court order issued on you, immigration probably has you flagged. Contact them. If they don't have anything on you then you should be OK to come back into the country then you can go into the police station to pay any fines/compensation (but talk to a lawyer before going into the police).
UFF DA!

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 29, 2017, 11:30 am

If I Was YOU ( Leyton ) Forget ALL About Coming Back,I Reckon you'll end up in The Monkey House.....

LEYTON JAMES REES

Post by LEYTON JAMES REES » June 29, 2017, 3:05 pm

Marcosteffano wrote:
June 28, 2017, 10:43 pm
Your having a laugh.farangs and RTAs at the moment are something to steer clear of.i take it your thinking of maybe coming back.my advice is don't.theyve got you details and will make a scapegoat out of you.try Vietnam and don't fly through bkk.ps if your had faced the music and you wasn't drunk you might of been ok.
who was drunk at 8am in the morning?

LEYTON JAMES REES

Post by LEYTON JAMES REES » June 29, 2017, 3:45 pm

BobHelm wrote:
June 28, 2017, 7:37 pm
Udon Tourist Police should probably be your first port of call...
Phone: +66 (0) 42 211291
Fax: +66 (0) 42 328189
As there is a fax number you could easily communicate that way to ensure that there were no misunderstandings.
A phone call would probably only get you to one of their (delightful) young front desk ladies, who probably could be of little real assistance as far as the issue was concerned..
THANKS GREAT HELP

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » June 29, 2017, 9:47 pm

dvpscott wrote:
June 29, 2017, 9:13 am
leyton,talk to the guy,who car you were driving,iam sure he no everything,
Yeah I agree talk to your buddy who's car you were using, -you left him hanging big time. Be interesting if he comes on here. Alas he probably knows exactly who you need to speak with after he had to extricate himself. But that said I wouldn't be thinking of coming back mate. You did all us farangs a bad turn by doing a hit & run.

My Thai relative lives in your former location and I guarantee you the Thais have it out for us from this as well as what just happened with the other guy running over & killing 2. He said he's already heard talk by angry male villager types that they'd not hesitate running over farangs out of spite. That's not good at all. Facebook now goes viral at our slightest infraction. Chinamen & local Thais have been flattening other Thais for years but apparently "no proprem". Go figure.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » June 29, 2017, 10:24 pm

You failed to stop at the scene of an accident.if the coppers were there they may of shot your tyres out.youve failed t give a breath test or drug test so therefor you are guilty.people like you don't help the farangs out here who have enough problems.so your names not down and your not coming in.but you can always try?

LEYTON JAMES REES

Post by LEYTON JAMES REES » November 3, 2017, 10:52 pm

udon is class ps...., viking bar

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”