Happy Chinese New Year! Now go buy some gold!

General Udon Thani topics only!
felixcat
udonmap.com

Happy Chinese New Year! Now go buy some gold!

Post by felixcat » January 27, 2017, 9:10 pm

Seems to happen every year at this time, the chinese get a Happy New Year gift of manipulated low Gold prices.
You say "manipulated" , what?
Yeah, nothing is right anymore...just look at the oximoron that happened the day the Dow Jones hit the "never before" 20000 mark..the dollar dipped below 100 on the index. Market up, dollar down..Hmmm?
Another oximoron: Dollar down and gold down..never used to happen. It defies gravity.
Happy happy to the Chinese!!

wazza
udonmap.com

Re: Happy Chinese New Year! Now go buy some gold!

Post by wazza » January 28, 2017, 5:32 am

Its called market forces.

As.many of the other indexes also had this

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » January 28, 2017, 8:34 am

Commodity prices have always been manipulated, usually by the middle man but price fixing can happen anywhere along the supply chain. A few that spring to mind are Bunker Hunt - silver, Marc Rich - aluminium, Soros - most currencies and precious metals and the list goes on and on. Of course supply and demand are a big factor but both are and always will be manipulated, the oil price being the worlds worst, if interest rates were fixed in the same way the crude price is we would all be up in arms but for some reason we just accept it from OPEC etc.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 9, 2017, 9:54 pm

I have given "hints" at making fast & easy money for a long time. This is another example.
Anyone who enjoyed the "Chinee"discount, is up about 700 tb. If you bought 10 thai baht, thats 7000 tb gain....in .less than 2 weeks. Better than a zero bearing bank account.
So, being the nice guy I am, I am giving you one more "heavy" bit of info that will transform your lifetime financial status.
Trolls, stay away...
Watch this video, if you listen real good, you will see what is going on and where we are going. I will not take you by baby steps and teach you everything. This is it. Read, research, prepare yourselves. One hint "Yellow will rule"
Don't listen to the Trolls...they are terrible people and will take you away from great opportunities..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq_PhMd6bCY

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » February 10, 2017, 3:00 am

So how much did you make then ?

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 10, 2017, 11:01 am

Rather, how much did you not make by doing nothing.
Boys, I just wrote a long message, then I deleted it, its to much info for most of you. So, Long story short, Upon entering "the Kingdom" BKK Customs twisted my arm (in love) and asked if I would donate my 70 pounds of bullion and coins to the Children of Thailand (12 million TB) or they would give me a free tiny room where I could live for free. They were so nice.
I know, gold is not money, nor is it taxed..in every other country except here where laws can be made with the stroke of a copy machine. OK, I cried, wanted to die for about a year, but I remembered Gods words, "Give and it shall be given unto you". Here is something that will shake you "The love of money is the root of all evil". In the US I tried to out give God, by giving back so much, but the more I gave the more I got. Not talking only about money, but health, safety, and so many good deals from strangers, cars, furnature, clothes, anything, everything. I had no need for anything, and I wore the best labels and drove some nice cars, all paid for.
Guys, money is a Trap, that makes you a slave to it. I made this saying long ago "Control your money or your money will control you". It is a tool to get the things you need, if you worship it, it will take you places you wish you never went.
Enough of that.
Wassa, you seem to comment on my threads often, I think you are looking for something..maybe this will help.
If you owned Gold in Venesula and your money was all devalued, you could still take your gold and exchange it for the daily going price. Its a safe haven. If you live in India, you would be paying over $3,000 per oz, to convert your Rupies that got banned. (Rather than taking a huge loss through Black market Government scoundles, who will exchange the notes for full value.)
Next, I will show you how the "Chinee" manipulate the day by day trading of thai gold. You get charged 3-4 separate fees when buying at a Gold shop.
In ending, I am not rich, only in riches from God, so don't think you will come to my home and clean me out. I will probably load you up with boxes of clothes, dry noodle, water, ect.
God gives me what I need , when I need it. I still stay here even after giving 12 million TB to the Children of Thailand (or pockets of others), I would rather be here than in the USA or any other country.
Watch the video I posted, you need to know what it says.

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » February 10, 2017, 4:24 pm

Holy crap, you typed a long message then deleted & this is the long story short??? :shock:
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 10, 2017, 6:29 pm

Actually, Yes. it was full of charts and graphs..stuff that freezes some peoples brains.
So I took it down a couple levels.
Hope you can understand it now.
Stay tuned for my ThaiGold.info update where I will inform you how you actually pay 3-4 fees and make Chinee have a happy happy day, everyday.
Till them
Felixcat

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » February 10, 2017, 7:23 pm

Felix

Just wondering how you bought the gold in. Hand carry or checked baggage.

The hand carry option would have attracted some attentipn during security checks . Having 30 kg hand carry might also pose an issue lifting into the overhead compartment.

Most countries have customs procedures forexport as well so lucky you didnt have it confiscated at your departure port or any transitting cities.

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » February 10, 2017, 7:40 pm

wazza wrote:Felix

Just wondering how you bought the gold in. Hand carry or checked baggage.
Cant resist this anymore across multiple threads.. . he sent me an email last week about being jailed for drugs once.. .. and how he was a mighty killer of man in prison or something.. .. along with some 7 year old photo of him n a desperately sad looking Thai woman who MIGHT be his wife.. I have NO idea.. I'm nuts.. but he is the full Cadbury's I think..

Hands over 12 mill baht of gold to Thai police etc? he is for sure weirder than me. But an expert at EVERYTHING. Wont troll again.. but jeez.. If he is a representative of God.. GOD has a lot to answer for.. Im merely 40 years a showbiz pussy.. out of threads of the pussy cat felix.. cos it just feeds.. no more comments from me. :-)

PS.. sorry Paul UM.. to keep it on thread.. Felix.. could you please explain further how you thought you could bring 12 mill baht of gold into Thailand without drawing some attention? Im sure many UM forum members would like to understand the logistics.. and avoid a.n.a.l. transfers.. I brought a 24" monitor in last time with no problems..and a stack of HDs.. .. so glad they fitted in my suitcase..It would be a lot to clench on to.. all those only slightly rounded corners..

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 10, 2017, 11:42 pm

Wassa, gold is not classified as "money" nor is it taxed. After checking into Tampa Airport, I was flagged, taken into a small room, everything removed from my luggage and backpack and video taped. After explaining to them "gold is not money or taxed, the guy scratched his head and said "He's right, let him go. Off to Chicago Ohara Airport, same thing, Hawaii 5 0 took me into a room, video taped averything. Again, I told them the same, its not money or taxed. Off to S, Korea..a lady asked to see inside my backpack, I told here can we go into a room, she complied, I showed her a couple bars, she thanked me and on my way again. When I got into BKK and ready to walk out the door, a guard was looking back and forth and spotted me and said "You gring that bag over here". Apparently the guy at Chicago radioed ahead to tip them off. He and I did not get along well.
On the bright side, I probably could have gotten killed for it had I not donated it to the Children of Thailand.
These things happen everyday. If I could do it over, I would have transfered to a vault in Hung Kong or some where.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 11, 2017, 5:25 pm

I would like to continue this thread I started, there is alot of useful information some could use.
OK, I made 1/4 million dollar profit from buying gold, in 4 months, by doing nothing. That gave me 1/2 million fiats. (Bought at $980 per oz.Not bad, but I gave it away at $1,800 to the Children of Thailand (so they say). Did I take my marbles and go away back home angry? No. Why? Thailand has a better, healthier quality of life than the US and many others.
After crunching the numbers and money in my bank account, I determined $50,000 in Thailand equaled about the $250,000 (my actual investment)in the US, except Thailands quality of life and foods surpassed US standards. (US food standards are mafia , they approve their poison while disqualifing higher quality foods from other countries. GMO's are forced on Americans, while so many countries have banned them. GMO's = Fat people, illnesses, killed brain cells, birth atrocities, ect.
If you are like me, you don't have to kill yourself if you lose everything. One time , years ago, while in the hospital for a blood clot in my lung, my nurse was trimming my nails and said how jealous she was of me , because I was born a saggitarious. I didn't understand her immediately, but by the time I got out of the hospital, My 1,000 oz of silver bullion had doubled.There are TOO many easy ways to make "honest" money. BUT, don't worship it, it will destroy you. Use it, give it no respect.
Lets get back to the Chinee gold mafia here. You can make big money here with the right timing. We have a good friend who runs a Chinee gold shop. he stores our little bit and many others from all over the world in his vault. Just a call, you can buy with a atm transfer or sell, and he will transfer to your bank account. We met an older Thai man who came in every few days with his 25 pound gold bar. Gold went up a little bit, he sold, when it went down, he bought the bar back. he did this all the time.
Now, again, for the Trolls, I don't do these actual transactions, I have family who ask my opinion and they follow my lead.
Friends, I am trying to help many of you, and believe me, I have so many more "safe tips" coming. Because I don't care, I have what I need and I would like to help others. No charge.
Excape from the bondage of money, then you will find true freedom.
The Gov. & ts cronies say "everyone has debt"...I have not had debt since 1978 when I bought my 2nd car that my Mother corrersed me into. No one signed a paper, except me.
When this world monitary system finally dissenigrates, all your "Mommy Money, Welfare State money, Entitlements,ect will dissolve and go into default. Do you have a plan "B"?
Heres a Plan B, I will sell my $1,000 a month social security benefits checks to someone for ....Ummmm? 5,000 tb.
Figure out how to do it and you got it.
I ,myself, will not accept any Mommy money, or money with strings attached. In fact, I will not accept disability checks from our accident. You want it? Find a way I can transfer to you, as...my caregiver.
Sorrry again Guys, next message will be about how the Chinee bilk you everyday and how to get justice,
This is for those who may benefit..also I am not a "Graduated" scholar, so , i appreciate your comments, lets help each other in a rewarding forum.
Thanks, Felixcat

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » February 16, 2017, 10:42 pm

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 16, 2017, 11:29 pm

Have never done a Visa run.
Just watched your video, thats nasty. I had several investor, bullion seller friends. One day we all had a Skype conference, many were in attendance. I was the only one who asked "Can gold set off a metal detector"? The leader said "Now that man has a plan". Answer, no. Placed inside your body is will show something like a block abject. In my case, in a suitcase, the x-ray gave a false positive that it resembled an explosive devise. Like C4. Also in my backpack. Actually I was legal in everything I did, except the Kingdom created a new law in minutes. I think I should note, what ever I do have left, is not stored in my house, but naybe in Kong Kong or Singapore or maybe Swisserland, or maybe in a lawyer friends safe. Can't say for sure, it excapes my brain now.
On the Thai Gold ticker, the US/Thai baht exchange rate used to run up to a .12 exchange difference. I'm talking the real time ticker and the rate inside the Red Chinee box. take a .12 difference like the real time may be 35.37 and the Red Chinee box would show something like 35.49. So then, multiply $1,212 x .12. You will get something like a 2, 3, 4 hundred tb difference. Then on top of that you are charged 100tb fee, also if you want a premium bat/baht you will be charged an additional 100tb free, all together you are paying 3 to 600tb extra in charges. Lately I have seen very close exchange rates, maybe because of China own Comax. Not sure. Anyone ever realize all these fees?

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 24, 2017, 4:54 pm

I am ending my attempts to help any of you on YDMap reguarding what is going on in the financial markets and what you should be prepare for.
Again, those who know me are welcome to bring questions. at [email protected].
The rest, and trolls are on your own.
I hope you don't jump off a building.
God Bless those who help themselves.
Felixcat

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » February 24, 2017, 6:19 pm

Felix

Many members on here have shown or suggested that the figures you quoted are perhaps rubbery and not in.line with market prices at the times.you have written about.

Best of.luck with your hand carrys

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » February 25, 2017, 7:20 am

It is another total fantasy. And just proves his imagination is good and his math is bad. The numbers are wrong
70 US pounds is about 31,250 baht weight and he claims its value at ฿378 per baht weight it has never been that low in his life.

He is also a confessed smuggler. There is a requirement to declare good in excess of $20,000 value to Thai customs.
There has always been a requirement to declare large value items or totals.
At the lowest price he had $300,000 of gold and it could have been well over $1,000,000
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 25, 2017, 5:21 pm

sometimewoodworker,!st, 70 ibs = 420 oz's =$419,150 . La Dee Da, things you don't need to know, ...maybe my # of actual weight was off , either way, I bought at $998 per oz. at the time of "Giving it to the Children of Thailand. its price had just hit $1,500 per oz.
Confessed smuggler?? As explained in previous message, I went through 4 Airports and "Claimed Gold is not money and is not taxed". I was sent on my way. Because that is the truth and the facts.
Even with all this hatred and anger, You Trolls spew, I don't know, is it jealousy? Forget about it, it was my loss, not yours.
But I am a survivor, and I know there are many who know what I mean. We will never allow ourselves to go down without a fight . Yes, we can fall, because we are human in the flesh, but we are spiritual beings, with hope and God given strength that picks us up by the boot straps and makes us look in the mirror at the mess we have made and then deep down inside us comes the sort of supernatural strength that makes us shower, shave , put on nice cloths and go back out there and make something nice again.
My wife & I "should" have died on our Nov 3 broadsided accident, but God's grace lifted us up, we gave "Much" to single mon's who had no food, put shoes on everyone we could find, helped everyone who crossed our path.
Today, we are recovering far beyond what science can predict.
We serve a Great and Mighty God who heals, loves us and blessed us in everything we do.
I wish I could help everyone of you who have no hope, a fear of where you go when you die, and help you find peace.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » February 25, 2017, 8:09 pm

felixcat wrote:sometimewoodworker,!st, 70 ibs = 420 oz's =$419,150 . La Dee Da, things you don't need to know, ...maybe my # of actual weight was off , either way, I bought at $998 per oz. at the time of "Giving it to the Children of Thailand. its price had just hit $1,500 per oz.
Confessed smuggler?? As explained in previous message, I went through 4 Airports and "Claimed Gold is not money and is not taxed". I was sent on my way. Because that is the truth and the facts.
[-X Your math is still bad. :-"

Assuming you were going from 70 Troy pounds (lb t) not from US pounds (lb) (avoirdupois) that would be 840 ounces. However if you were going from 70 lb then it is 1020 oz t

I did not say that gold is taxed or that it is money (though try claiming that a customs in India) I said you tried to smuggle it into Thailand as it was over the limit where it had to be declared. If you were in transit through those airports then different rules apply than if you are entering the country, Singapore has a requirement to declare if entering the country.

You were lucky that they didn't fine you and jail you on top of confiscating it.

As an example you can take any amount of cash out of the UK equally you can take any amount of cash into Australia and into Thailand there is no tax involved however you still have to declare large amounts UK (€10,000) Australia (AU$ 10,000) Thailand (US$ 20,00) or currency over that value, penalties including heavy fines on top of confiscation and jail are available to the authorities.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » February 25, 2017, 8:34 pm

Your God also allows kids to suffer with cancer.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”