Pool maintenance man

General Udon Thani topics only!
Barney
udonmap.com

Pool maintenance man

Post by Barney » February 8, 2017, 2:11 pm

I require a guy to do a start up and then regular long term maintenance on my pool.
If any members personally use or know of someone who is reliable and knows his stuff then please advise his or hers contacts.
Even a guy who may do your housing estate pools.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Re: Pool maintenance man

Post by kopkei » February 11, 2017, 11:27 am

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » February 11, 2017, 12:36 pm

Thanks.
They have an online service.
Do they have a shop in Udon?
Do you or others have experience with them?
I was hoping to find BF someone with personal experience with a pool guy.
Trying not to start someone only to find out they are not what I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harry68
udonmap.com

Post by harry68 » February 12, 2017, 2:08 am

Hey Barney
We use the pool shop just past Chris Bar on the ring road opposite side (can't remember name)
2000 a month clean twice a week the wife did get them down but we are only 500 mt of the ring road
It was the cheapest buy far some prices were 5000
Our pool is only small 5.5 x 2
Good luck

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » February 12, 2017, 4:04 am

Barney wrote:Do they have a shop in Udon?
Barney,
This is the mob building my pool.
They don't have a shop in Udon.
They are based between Kut Chap & Nong Bua Lamphu.
Haven't been there myself.
Mick

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 12, 2017, 6:54 am

I used to love cleaning my swimming pool in the UK, there was something therapeutic about it and once I got the balance right it was quite easy to maintain, the worst time of the year for me was when the farmers burnt off their fields, used to make a right mess and they're not supposed to do it. I used to use Chlorine but I think a lot of systems use salt here but I would assume it's almost the same? I used to check it every morning on the way out to work and throw in a bit of this or that to keep it right, because I kept it so warm i needed to. In the end I bought a creepy crawly too, a good investment, kept the pool bottom nice and clean.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » February 12, 2017, 7:55 am

I've used a couple of companies from the city and found them to be way over priced and don't know what they are doing.one tried to sell me a pump for 37,000b and I went a got the same pump from gdl pools for 18,500b.had nothing but problems and the jacuzzi was pathetic.then along came Chris from Thailand swimming pools.great guy,knows his stuff and is the cheapest by far.sorted out my plumbing,rewired and installed new switch box and done a back up visit to make sure the work was doing its job.now I've got a 100sq metre pool that is running a treat,hi powered jacuzzi,and needs sweeping just a couple of times a week.they are a busy team but I don't think they do a cleaning service.i highly recommended this company and you'll find that most of the city shops pick their prices on the type of car you pull up in.maybe phukit pools are the nearest to a real pool supply company as they have prices on their goods and will probably be the cheapest for a cleaning service.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » February 12, 2017, 9:26 am

harry68 wrote:Hey Barney
We use the pool shop just past Chris Bar on the ring road opposite side (can't remember name)
2000 a month clean twice a week the wife did get them down but we are only 500 mt of the ring road
It was the cheapest buy far some prices were 5000
Our pool is only small 5.5 x 2
Good luck
Thanks Harry, that's what I was after good personal experiences.
I know the shop and they have a supply shop in DoHome on the Nong Khai road. I'll go visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”