Eng / Thai language App..

General Udon Thani topics only!
maaka
udonmap.com

Eng / Thai language App..

Post by maaka » March 14, 2017, 8:30 am

I came across a dude at Top Mansion some time back. We were sitting out the back by the laundry room .He had a computer tablet thingy, and next he says ' watch this '...he collared one of the cleaning girls , and then he spoke an English sentence into his tablet, and out came a Thai voice of what he said, which the lady could easily understand, and then she did vice versa...damn good it was...so I need a good App like this to download onto my mobile phone, so I can talk to my adopted thai son....anyone got a good one that doesnt sound like a Chinese chap with a mouth full of marbles...

tutone
udonmap.com

Re: Eng / Thai language App..

Post by tutone » March 14, 2017, 8:54 am

maaka wrote:I came across a dude at Top Mansion some time back. We were sitting out the back by the laundry room .He had a computer tablet thingy, and next he says ' watch this '...he collared one of the cleaning girls , and then he spoke an English sentence into his tablet, and out came a Thai voice of what he said, which the lady could easily understand, and then she did vice versa...damn good it was...so I need a good App like this to download onto my mobile phone, so I can talk to my adopted thai son....anyone got a good one that doesnt sound like a Chinese chap with a mouth full of marbles...
You might want to try Google Translate. It's free, has the voice thing, and I use it. Seems to work okay. There are many options on the Google Play Store that you could try till you find one you like.

Fatone
udonmap.com

Post by Fatone » March 14, 2017, 9:25 am

Th-En translator works both written and voice

broon97
udonmap.com

Post by broon97 » March 14, 2017, 12:49 pm

The best one I have found is on Play Store is Thai-English Translator by Suvorov-Development.
The same Suvorov do several language translators, all equally good quality and free.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » March 15, 2017, 4:27 am

good one guys....I think the original I saw was an Apple type app, but I am android...well test afew of those mentioned..thanx

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”