Nobody post about english man jump from Top Mansion ???

General Udon Thani topics only!
tonytuy2005
udonmap.com

Nobody post about english man jump from Top Mansion ???

Post by tonytuy2005 » March 16, 2017, 4:41 pm

What's happen in Udon ..??? OMG....Farang dead and nobody have time to post the fact ?? really upset..where is the comunity of resident farang ???

pal52
udonmap.com

Re: Nobody post about english man jump from Top Mansion ???

Post by pal52 » March 16, 2017, 5:14 pm

Read the post below

viewtopic.php?p=481231#p481231

It wasted a few hours ago

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » March 17, 2017, 2:31 pm

Suggest look under Udon News forum a couple of days ago :wink:
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Kernow Kid
udonmap.com

Post by Kernow Kid » March 17, 2017, 3:03 pm

In reality.. it got 2 threads.. the Pataya reference one & another that was a duplicate so I assume it was deleted. RIP

mac123
udonmap.com

Post by mac123 » March 18, 2017, 12:44 pm

One of the reasons for nobody posting is that Stuart 'Stewie' Railton wasn't known to many in Udon, as he was just visiting.

Stewie was an accountant by profession and worked as a Finance Chief for the Police in the UK. He took early retirement last year and has for the last 12 months been living in Pattaya. I knew Stewie a little professionally via work in the UK - but I got to know him personally in Pattaya via a friend of mine (a senior UK cop).

I would describe him as a happy-go-lucky character who felt that he was 'living the dream' here in LoS. Stewie had a regular TGF and on the few occasions I met him, he was loving every minute of his time living in Pattaya. I had a few really good nights out in Patts with Stewie and he was always the life and soul of the party.

In terms of how Stewie fell to his death, the Police theory is quite plausible. He had traveled up for a short break to Udon and in the hotel he was staying, the door to the balcony and loo door were next to one another. After a night 'on the tiles', he needs to pee, so he simply (and drunkenly) opens the wrong door and sways over the balcony.

A very sad death - life taken from a guy way too young.

R.I.P. mate

Kernow Kid
udonmap.com

Post by Kernow Kid » March 18, 2017, 1:07 pm

mac123 wrote:One of the reasons for nobody posting is that Stuart 'Stewie' Railton wasn't known to many in Udon, as he was just visiting.

Stewie was an accountant by profession and worked as a Finance Chief for the Police in the UK. He took early retirement last year and has for the last 12 months been living in Pattaya. I knew Stewie a little professionally via work in the UK - but I got to know him personally in Pattaya via a friend of mine (a senior UK cop).

I would describe him as a happy-go-lucky character who felt that he was 'living the dream' here in LoS. Stewie had a regular TGF and on the few occasions I met him, he was loving every minute of his time living in Pattaya. I had a few really good nights out in Patts with Stewie and he was always the life and soul of the party.

In terms of how Stewie fell to his death, the Police theory is quite plausible. He had traveled up for a short break to Udon and in the hotel he was staying, the door to the balcony and loo door were next to one another. After a night 'on the tiles', he needs to pee, so he simply (and drunkenly) opens the wrong door and sways over the balcony.

A very sad death - life taken from a guy way too young.

R.I.P. mate
Well written Mac. I hope he has family to take of him and his.

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » March 18, 2017, 4:21 pm

I stayed there just recently on the fourth floor there is no way you can just fall over the balcony you would have to climb and then fall or jump.

RIP old mate

mac123
udonmap.com

Post by mac123 » March 18, 2017, 6:09 pm

macca46 wrote:I stayed there just recently on the fourth floor there is no way you can just fall over the balcony you would have to climb and then fall or jump.

RIP old mate
When I have been 'on the lash' and I wake up in the wee small hours busting for the loo, I lean against the toilet wall while peeing as my eyes are half shut and I'm still half in the land of nod. It is in my view conceivable that Stuart may have mistaken the balcony door for the loo door (they are next to each other), and was similarly trying to lean on a wall that simply wasn't there. From there, he might well simply have toppled over.

A scenario based on the above is also, as I understand It, is a line of enquiry which is being pursued by the Police.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » March 19, 2017, 2:52 pm

If I were going to commit suicide, I would certainly pick a higher building. We'll never know for sure what really happened.

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » March 19, 2017, 2:54 pm

Terrible way to go, RIP

hippo
udonmap.com

Post by hippo » March 19, 2017, 3:17 pm

boycott Udon Thani !!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 20, 2017, 7:19 pm

hippo wrote:boycott Udon Thani !!!!
You first!!!!

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 20, 2017, 11:39 pm

I try to offer real info to anyone interested, but there seems to be a bunch of "jackels' who like to attack me everytime I say something, and to be honest, you don't scare me, if fact, you make me more concerned about your mental welfare.
I welcome you to come to my house and sit down and have a ligit conversation. I cannot say many things here and I will not be drawn into your childish "You think your so smart, why don't you fight me". Come, no blades, no pieces, I hope we can do something together to help others.
Back to this guy who "jumped", did he do it for the insurance like the other idiot last year? Does anyone read the life insurance contracts? Most of them have exclusions for suicide.
does anyone remenber John (I forget his last name). He was a member of the American Leigion, )or something like that). found dead in his house. I tried to be a friend of his. he was lonely, wife has passed, son-in law had an interest in the house john and his wife enjoyed. Did you hear about his death? Did you hear anything about the circumstances of his death?
Did anyone see the week old decompossed body pics of him? Oh Really? We got all the autopsophy pics sent to our cell phone. Out of respect for John, a troubled man, with a lonely heart, I told my wife to tell the sender. (we know many, good and bad). "Delete these pics out of respect, or we will take this to "higher than "low" Police. The pics were removed..
John had a "closed casket funeral because of the decomposition. And NOTHING was mentioned about , Why.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » March 21, 2017, 10:34 am

Felix

Are you able to prove with forensic evidence that the deceased " Jumped " and do you have a copy of this alleged Insurance Policy??

If your reply is in the negative, then your comment is just supposition.

mac123
udonmap.com

Post by mac123 » March 21, 2017, 12:18 pm

Just a quick update. A senior UK Police Officer, who is a close friend of both the deceased and myself, informs me that the family wish to repatriate Stewie's body to the UK.

As far as I am aware, there is no 'life insurance' policy.

There are any number of armchair detectives who want to give their 2 cents worth - which of course, is their prerogative. Personally, I would rather leave the police work to the BiB.

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » March 21, 2017, 5:29 pm

mac123 wrote:Just a quick update. A senior UK Police Officer, who is a close friend of both the deceased and myself, informs me that the family wish to repatriate Stewie's body to the UK.

As far as I am aware, there is no 'life insurance' policy.

There are any number of armchair detectives who want to give their 2 cents worth - which of course, is their prerogative. Personally, I would rather leave the police work to the BiB.
I agree with you mac123.
Udon Map should delete the posts which are derogative toward the deceased (RIP).
Especially the ravings of felixcat who is obviously suffering from severe senile dementia or similar.
Do we really want his family or friends to read these posts of supposition.
The man died in circumstances which will probably never be truthfully found.
RIP Stewart

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » March 21, 2017, 6:54 pm

What a disgraceful comment from felix but to be expected from a total nutter.
The balcony's have a nib wall 1 metre high acting as a handrail, with a few drinks and if hitting the wall off balance and with momentum very easy to go over, to insinuate he jumped is an insult. You should be disgraced by your comment, who in there right mind would want to visit you and listen to your dribble.
RIP to Stuart and condolences to his family.

o0benji0o

Post by o0benji0o » March 21, 2017, 11:50 pm

Thanks to Mac123 for your kind words.. certainly makes me feel better knowing he was enjoying his time over there and was there soul of the party!

As you can tell by me replying on this forum I'm still digging way into the facts, I want to piece together all the info I can just to put mind to rest!

Any more info you have will be greatly received!

Regards, Ben (Stuart's son)

o0benji0o

Post by o0benji0o » March 22, 2017, 5:43 am

So where's the urine on the parking lot if he was supposed to be pissing from the balcony? And the forensic gloves while inspecting the room for that matter?! Oh and also how did my dads wallet end up on the floor all opened up all of a sudden? Where did it go on all your pics Thailand? Please answer it before I head over there and sort my own investigation out! Ps I've so many more questions to this 'accident', my cleverness comes from my dad x

o0benji0o

Post by o0benji0o » March 22, 2017, 5:52 am

Nib rail granted, my dad also mentioned of no emergency lighting and how shocking this hotel was in the sense of health and safety! I'm seriously backed up by the amount of knowledge I've acquired of Thailand and the whole investigation.. I will not give up.. trust me dad, I will find out..

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”