Owners of 365 Sport and Thai Expat TV arrested in Bangkok on piracy charges

General Udon Thani topics only!

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Owners of 365 Sport and Thai Expat TV arrested in Bangkok on piracy charges

Post by tamada » May 16, 2017, 8:51 pm

ThaiexpatTV was online earlier today but has shut down again.

Also note that several of the alternative IP television providers have either ceased to function within the last 24 hours or so or have lost their UK content. This may be a concerted effort by UK broadcast companies to close down these international pirate servers. I recall someone posting over a week ago that Filmon was no longer free so maybe they got a heads up on what was coming.

FWIW, within the last few hours, ThaiVisa forum has locked all threads discussing 365sports, thailandexpattv and alternatives pending legal advice from their Admin. It looks like they are scared of providing links to what are ultimately illegal services.

goodison
udonmap.com

Post by goodison » May 17, 2017, 7:08 am

That explains why I have been unable to log on to both Thai Expat TV and EXPAT PREMIUM TV. the former sent an email saying they were trying to fix the problem however it seems it's non-technical. May save a few bob in June!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 17, 2017, 8:55 am

My thaiexpattv invoice went past due during the outage and while I was on the road. Got back to Udon last Monday morning and it was working Tuesday morning with loads of new channels, despite being past due by 2 days. Usually the service is suspended right on the cut-off date. Either way, it went off air again late yesterday and I guess it is history along with the associated online services. I did get an email advising of the technical issues about 5 days after the problem started and they said they would send another when service is restored. Don't hold your breath?

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » May 17, 2017, 9:02 am

I think they might all be sat in a police cell as I write this.all the uk tv has been stamped on.i still use ilikehd tv with no problemsuk tv,200b a month,uk sports inc sky and bt sports 350b a month but I'm not holding my breath.

goodison
udonmap.com

Post by goodison » May 18, 2017, 7:59 am

It made the BBC's "Asia Biz News" this morning. Not too much Info. as it's an ongoing investigation. Doubt whether i'll be receiving an Invoice this month, I normally pay via "PAYSABUY" at a Tesco Lotus outlet. Och well it,was good whilst it lasted.

MakelStevenzt

Post by MakelStevenzt » June 5, 2017, 6:08 pm

Since the UK content is quiet drastically geo restricted and yes of course not to forget about the KODI BAN in UK region as well.
Still UK & US Sports action can be watched with Sports VPN. All you need is a guide and walk through process on VPNSPORT website.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”