Udon Thani Masonic Lodge

General Udon Thani topics only!
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Thani Masonic Lodge

Post by tamada » February 10, 2019, 12:41 pm

Wide Awake wrote:
February 9, 2019, 9:49 pm
Hey,... Vincent Munday. I watched your links to free masons and what it is all about and I am sorry. but, I have to say :Free-Mason is all about deception . You "free masons" cast a image and are willing to spend the next 50 years to make it become reality..of course, you free Masons have "no dis-regard" to the "next generation"....which makes you "a very bad religion to be involved in". And, yes, you are "fronting" for a "Religion". You are fronting for the "anti-christ, New Age, One World Religion".
Hi Felix! Long time no see. Whadya been up to?

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » February 10, 2019, 2:30 pm

I’m going to have to assume you won’t be joining the consolidated joke thread

Wide Awake
udonmap.com

Post by Wide Awake » February 10, 2019, 2:57 pm

Thats good guys....make jokes, put down someone who is trying to show you some truth. I spoke with a Greek man yesterday at the Udon Post office. He told me he thinks having a chip put in you would be a good thing. I told him I would fight to the death before I let someone put a chip in my body.
What do you think about that? Guess what? This technology comes from the Free Masons. (Shuuu...don't tell anyone this. They don't want you to know what they are doing to take you over and force you into their "One World Religion", which is really "bowing to the devil"). This is the reality...there is good and evil. We, who are good, or try to be good, this world is so hard for us. Be strong and stand like a man, this world and its ways shall shall pass , soon. The real God, God Almighty, who created this world, promises He will destroy all this evil and create , a new Heaven and earth. Just hold on.....

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 10, 2019, 3:34 pm

For a little clarity, the Grand Architect is ... unless of course we assume Wikipedia is also a tool of Freemasonry and Wide Awake's conspiracy theories are correct, you choose.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_A ... e_Universe
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » February 10, 2019, 5:22 pm

Freemasons was.org.au

For those who are objective, the link gives an excellent overview of the values of freemasonry.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » February 10, 2019, 5:25 pm

Freemasonswa.org.au
Apologies for the typo

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 10, 2019, 5:33 pm

Wide Awake wrote:
February 10, 2019, 2:57 pm
Thats good guys....make jokes, put down someone who is trying to show you some truth. I spoke with a Greek man yesterday at the Udon Post office. He told me he thinks having a chip put in you would be a good thing. I told him I would fight to the death before I let someone put a chip in my body.
What do you think about that? Guess what? This technology comes from the Free Masons. (Shuuu...don't tell anyone this. They don't want you to know what they are doing to take you over and force you into their "One World Religion", which is really "bowing to the devil"). This is the reality...there is good and evil. We, who are good, or try to be good, this world is so hard for us. Be strong and stand like a man, this world and its ways shall shall pass , soon. The real God, God Almighty, who created this world, promises He will destroy all this evil and create , a new Heaven and earth. Just hold on.....
Oh dear, Another fruitcake , is it not enough with Lonely star and Giggle ?
Or is Lonely star also Giggle or Wide awake ? or is Giggle really Wide awake ??
Who can be ars*d with all their BOL*OCKS

Wide Awake
udonmap.com

Post by Wide Awake » February 10, 2019, 7:01 pm

So you attack me with your "piss-ant" soldiers..but you don't give any proof of being a ligit organization, with clear intentions. Thats because you "piss-ants" are at the bottom of your food chain. You carry the burden while the higher ups enjoy the gains. Guys , this is not a "attack" on your "freedom loving" little club. Its all about the bigger picture..you are allowing your selves , as foot soldiers, to be used to "sell something" that you don't understand. The Free-Mason agenda is to take over the world. The Free mason Jesuit Pope should be all the proof you need to understand you are working for the wrong side. But, as I have said before, you don't "come clear" about anything, you only "Gang Stalk" those who oppose. I'd like you to "really, seriously", gang stalk me...because if you do, I will ask my one and only True God to pull out a can of "woop-ass" on you all. This is the Truth I submit to, and my testimony is true. Follow the evil, you will go down,...follow whats "pure and holy", you will go up. My shout out to Lone Star.....I think if he ever "gets off Trump" he would be a really good friend. And Giggles....well.....what can I say? I have no qualms with him.....let it rest there. (Haha, Giggle, giggle)

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » February 10, 2019, 9:27 pm

This reminds me of the Fred and Barney from the Flintstones.
To funny..!!!
Time to get a life you guy's.
Masonic Lodge...Seriously...!!!!
YKICAMOOCOW

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » February 10, 2019, 10:26 pm

marcus1 wrote:
February 10, 2019, 9:27 pm
This reminds me of the Fred and Barney from the Flintstones.
To funny..!!!
Time to get a life you guy's.
Masonic Lodge...Seriously...!!!!
So which part do you play Wilma or bam bam lol

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » February 10, 2019, 10:35 pm

Always had a thing for Wilma while Fred's at the lodge..!!!
YKICAMOOCOW

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 10, 2019, 10:45 pm

Ah but did Wilma have a thing for you Marcus?
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » February 10, 2019, 10:50 pm

Good point....I Think anyone not wearing a buffalo hat could of been hers..!!!!
YKICAMOOCOW

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 10, 2019, 10:55 pm

Hmmm me thinks maybe you expect too much but what do I know?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 10, 2019, 10:58 pm

Anyway, back to the thread, we are getting a great response, we are looking forward to meeting everyone on the 21st but if you really can't make it then please pop along on the 13th at 2pm, casual dress, informal meeting.

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » February 10, 2019, 11:05 pm

So love the Flintstones..
Great and true portrayal of the Masonic society.
YKICAMOOCOW

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 10, 2019, 11:18 pm

Are you still trying to look witty and intelligent Marcus? FAIL!

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 10, 2019, 11:19 pm

Anyway, back to the thread, we are getting a great response, we are looking forward to meeting everyone on the 21st but if you really can't make it then please pop along on the 13th at 2pm, casual dress, informal meeting.

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » February 10, 2019, 11:28 pm

No Vince...I am not witty or intelligent...
Good luck to all that attend to said meeting...!!!
YKICAMOOCOW

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 10, 2019, 11:43 pm

Correct, correct and thank you :)

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”