2 free, legal Youtube Movie websites. Enjoy
[redacted by Mod]
and
http://www.popcornflix.com/

Udon Map
Admin

Re: 2 free, legal Youtube Movie websites. Enjoy

Post by Udon Map » August 27, 2017, 10:51 am

It's not quite that simple. We tried several movies on the first one, the You Tube link. All but one had been removed and replaced with a notice saying that the copyright holder had requested removal. The one which was there had a Spanish soundtrack. Since it appears to be illegal, we have removed the link from the opening post here.

Popcornflix does appear to be legal; although the number of big hits is limited, and there are forced commercials, both at the beginning of each film (I consistently was force-fed two 30-second commercials at the start of films) and occasionally during the film. You won't find a lot of recent megahits here. The website pays licensing fees for movies with lower licensing fees, funded by the forced commercials. Therefore, it's reasonable to expect older hits and more recent movies which were not megahits. That said, the quality seems reasonable and the movies are divided into categories making viewing a bit easier.

tutone
udonmap.com

Post by tutone » August 28, 2017, 8:19 am

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » August 29, 2017, 5:38 pm

Interesting experience. Agree with Paul.. nothing special... but no concerns with forced advert.. no different than cinema.
However I got bored with lag.. with True (100mb download) AND 3BB.. (200mb download).. I wonder if Paul has better internet. I tested these on a 4G card. Gor fedup.. deleted the bookmark.

Then I popped to lavamovies.com for a try. Ever since (it failed to download).. I've been bugged with a few sites I have bookmarked flicking address to google.th.. Not sure how to delete that issue.. perhaps by dumping google chrome and reinstalling..

Therefore.. not a great experience all round.. but.. not many things are free in the world.. ;-)

I've been ok all season so far with F1 streaming tho.. http://www.totalsportek.com/formula-1-live-stream/
Sometimes have to refresh a link.. but most I've lost of ALL FPs, Quals and races.. is about.. 30 secs tops.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”