Store closures 26th October

General Udon Thani topics only!
Post Reply
User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 3371
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Store closures 26th October

Post by vincemunday » October 4, 2017, 5:34 pm

My wife has read that Tesco Lotus will be closing their stores on the 26th October and pretty much assume that most of the others will too.


The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12751
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Store closures 26th October

Post by stattointhailand » October 4, 2017, 7:25 pm

vincemunday wrote:
October 4, 2017, 5:34 pm
My wife has read that Tesco Lotus will be closing their stores on the 26th October and pretty much assume that most of the others will too.
Better tell Mrs Vince to stock up on all her merit making goods on 25th then Vince :lol:

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 3371
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: Store closures 26th October

Post by vincemunday » October 4, 2017, 7:36 pm

I purposely don't (usually) get involved in all that malarkey, she can crack on with Buddhism that's her thing not mine. That said, I've been roped in to something somewhere and I'm apparently giving tea, coffee and hot chocolate to the masses, perhaps my goodness will convert into a nice West Ham win.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12751
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Store closures 26th October

Post by stattointhailand » October 4, 2017, 7:51 pm

Your Harts in the right place Vince ........ with 4 clean sheets in 5 it looks like it anyway :lol:

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 3371
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: Store closures 26th October

Post by vincemunday » October 5, 2017, 11:22 am

Haha! Here's a better posting about the closure :)

https://www.facebook.com/udonthanimap/p ... 9465908532
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6242
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Store closures 26th October

Post by tamada » October 5, 2017, 11:28 am

I guess it will be a bit like Melbourne Cup Day... except just for the whole day.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10849
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Store closures 26th October

Post by 747man » October 5, 2017, 2:23 pm

vincemunday wrote:
October 4, 2017, 5:34 pm
My wife has read that Tesco Lotus will be closing their stores on the 26th October and pretty much assume that most of the others will too.
Vince, Tesco CLOSED For A Day... :shock: :shock: How Will the Masses SURVIVE.....They'll be bored Shi*less with Nowhere to Go....

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12751
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: Store closures 26th October

Post by stattointhailand » October 5, 2017, 2:29 pm

747man wrote:
October 5, 2017, 2:23 pm
vincemunday wrote:
October 4, 2017, 5:34 pm
My wife has read that Tesco Lotus will be closing their stores on the 26th October and pretty much assume that most of the others will too.
Vince, Tesco CLOSED For A Day... :shock: :shock: How Will the Masses SURVIVE.....They'll be bored Shi*less with Nowhere to Go....
Where else can I leave the in laws all day that has air conditioning :-k

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 3371
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: Store closures 26th October

Post by vincemunday » October 5, 2017, 2:33 pm

Borrow one of my apartments, you can lock them from the outside.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Rocketmanbkk
udonmap.com
Posts: 41
Joined: August 22, 2013, 2:19 pm

Re: Store closures 26th October

Post by Rocketmanbkk » October 5, 2017, 2:50 pm

vincemunday wrote:I purposely don't (usually) get involved in all that malarkey, she can crack on with Buddhism that's her thing not mine. That said, I've been roped in to something somewhere and I'm apparently giving tea, coffee and hot chocolate to the masses, perhaps my goodness will convert into a nice West Ham win.
A West Ham win? Now that's wishing !!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”