The lurch right away from the EU continues

General Udon Thani topics only!
tamarlane
udonmap.com

Re: The lurch right away from the EU continues

Post by tamarlane » November 1, 2017, 12:55 am

well...it isnt so bad as it looks liked.......he didnt ask for asylum...but for me it looks like he is staying long time in belgium

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 1, 2017, 1:37 am

I wonder , what has the EU actually done for us in the last 45 years ? prosperity ? what countries like Thailand have not been prosperous in the last 45 years , has china slipped into the dark ages . what actual benefits have we gained ?the Nordic countries turned into 3rd world countries for not being in , has Switzerland suffered for not joining , has it even created an even living standard in the EU . what exactly have we got to show for it ? apart from an unelected government who are anti democratic. truth is there is a reason for trade, but what is a parliament for, what exactly is its purpose ? I can see none
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamarlane
udonmap.com

Post by tamarlane » November 1, 2017, 1:54 am

well.papafarang, i dont know you....but your own government is too blame....i know you like the eu......

tamarlane
udonmap.com

Post by tamarlane » November 1, 2017, 1:56 am

i am sorry......my last sentence..... i know you like to blame the eu for everything

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 1, 2017, 2:56 am

see no I don't blame the EU for anything at all , they are nothing , created nothing ,produce nothing , just another bunch of hot air producers that have convinced everyone that they are needed . I just don't see the point in them ,don't hate them at all . it's like a pack of cards , what are the jokers for exactly ? but you always get a pair of jokers in each pack. I just think the idea of unions are archaic and pointless outdated and 19th century. as for blame , who ,for what ? so what am I blaming a bunch of con men for ? countries are run by civil servants . if unions did work why has the commonwealth declined , because the world is fluid with trade . the British empire had everything , why did it fail ? because they do ,all of them. not one has lasted in thousands of years , not Egyptians, romans, Ussr. none survive. oh and all of them said " ours is different " yeh yeh yeh , just trade with the whole world .
see you have fallen for it yourself , you believe people blame the EU for what ? . all I say is they are as useful as a chocolate teapot , unnecessary. they are about as relevant to the running of the uk as the queen is . mind you at least our queen generates tourism . do you know anyone that has traveled to Brussels to look at the parliament building? come to think about it I don't even know what the building looks like , nor do I even care :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”