BEYOND CAFE CARWASH

General Udon Thani topics only!
Mosquito
udonmap.com

BEYOND CAFE CARWASH

Post by Mosquito » November 28, 2017, 7:50 am

Done with taking my car to Beyond Cafe for a wash, 3rd time the charm.............I'm stupid that it took me this long.

Sunday got the carwashed and a nice cup of coffee/choco chip muffin, get the car home and there are 2 new scratches on the car. 3rd time this has happened.

Will still get some coffee and snack there, but definitely won't get my carwashed there ever again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

jimjay
udonmap.com

Re: BEYOND CAFE CARWASH

Post by jimjay » November 28, 2017, 8:27 am

Mosquito wrote:
November 28, 2017, 7:50 am
Done with taking my car to Beyond Cafe for a wash, 3rd time the charm.............I'm stupid that it took me this long.

Sunday got the carwashed and a nice cup of coffee/choco chip muffin, get the car home and there are 2 new scratches on the car. 3rd time this has happened.

Will still get some coffee and snack there, but definitely won't get my carwashed there ever again. :mad: :mad: :mad:
The boss there can help.

How about providing some information that you either spoke with the owners and they either agreed to fix it, or refused to.

Business is business.

If your car has been scratched THREE separate times one would think that EACH time you'd have said or done something conclusive about it. And after discovering the FIRST scratch, I'd have CHECKED ON SITE the second time around.

Are they aware of this? If they are, with whom did you speak, an owner or lowly car attendant?

If I ran a car wash, a high end one at that, I'd want to know the second something like this happened, because someone might end up going on a forum anonymously without even posting photos or proof, and cause a stir.

If I were a car owner, I would not tolerate having my ride damaged by the people I took it to have cleaned, I'd be mad.

A word of advice, the owner fella is a good guy and his wife is a nice enough lady. It's the fella you should speak with as he's the one running that side of things. He's about as calm, easy-going polite and professional a lad as you'll find in Udon.

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » November 28, 2017, 8:30 am

if you know where the " SHARE " restaurant is the 1 with ( sexy ladys ) there is a carwash right at the side very good and not too expencive , not far from " beyond cafe " also has a small cafe and waiting room .

Mosquito
udonmap.com

BEYOND CAFE CARWASH

Post by Mosquito » November 28, 2017, 5:39 pm

I accept that I could of done the things you noted, but don't want to deal with the hassles (been living here a while and sadly getting use to accepting ---- like this as part of living here).

Don't think I need to post a pic or proof, as I don't run an opposing carwash here in Udon and I still enjoy their coffee and choco chip muffins so will be visiting again for them. Along with posting a pic might identify my vehicle, and definitely don't need that hassle.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » November 28, 2017, 5:45 pm

Well they mightn't wash a good car but there pavlova is sensational, personally I wash my own as I'm not a lazy f----er and I can only complain to myself and he don't listen...plus the exercise makes me thirsty...that is a good thing.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

BEYOND CAFE CARWASH

Post by Mosquito » November 28, 2017, 5:53 pm

Oh, guess I should post following your advice could lead to the following (though your advice is sound, in a perfect world):

- Car scratches get fixed, but someone would be paying the bill and it'll most likely be an employee that'll now be pissed and that knows me and my car on sight.
- Car doesn't get fixed, no one pays the cost expect for me and my car...........but expect someone else will still be pissed that i complained and that person will again know me and my car.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

BEYOND CAFE CARWASH

Post by Mosquito » November 28, 2017, 5:54 pm

Retirement has made me a Lazy Fxxker, but now you got me thinking............mainly about the thirsty part.

cali4995
udonmap.com

Post by cali4995 » November 28, 2017, 6:52 pm

yes , you really have to stop and think . airing

grievances doesnt have same outcome as u.s.a.

i don't see anything good coming from it either

len ames
udonmap.com

Post by len ames » November 30, 2017, 8:52 am

Bet the car is black in colour , so hard to wash black without scratching 😃

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » November 30, 2017, 9:15 am

len ames wrote:
November 30, 2017, 8:52 am
Bet the car is black in colour , so hard to wash black without scratching 😃
Yes I have a black pick up and it's not the best colour to have.ive got a bottle of black car wax and treat it time to time.dont ask me where you can get it as I imported it but they might start selling it here in about 20 years.its great for the lighter scratches no good for the dents from scooter brake levers though.i think the best colour of car at the moment is the burnt orange colour that matches the colour of issan soil dust.

bigsnake
udonmap.com

Post by bigsnake » December 1, 2017, 11:25 am

Hmmmmm! Thanks for the info on this place.

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » December 1, 2017, 1:04 pm

I have used them for years, never had a problem and all my cars are dark grey, fantastic service always

mac1966
udonmap.com

Post by mac1966 » December 1, 2017, 7:58 pm

Used the car cleaning service a few times and not overly impressed. But the cakes in the coffee shop are very good. The drinks are alright.

Still looking for a good car wash. We used to live in nongbualamphu and they have a very good car wash near the night market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”