INTERPRETER WANTED

General Udon Thani topics only!
Alessandro90

INTERPRETER WANTED

Post by Alessandro90 » November 30, 2017, 9:17 am

Hello everyone!
I'm Alessandro, an italian researcher enrolled in the department of cultural anthropology at the University of Bologna (Italy); i''m currently conducting a research about children practicing Muay Thai (reasons, consequences ecc.), and i'm training and living at the Kaennorsing Muay Thai Gym, which is located about 10 km south of Udon Thani downtown, to be more specific in Non Sung. Now, in order to be able to carry out my work i'd really need to interact with locals, but unfortunately nobody here speak a word of english. That's why i'm looking for an interpreter, preferably bilingual, since it's really important to me to be as precise as possible in reporting all the details i want to know about. Is there anyone? Interviews might take about 1 hour, and it's gonna be just like chatting with friends ;) Plus, it's no problem for me to pay around 300-350 baht per interview (i guess it sounds fair). Let me know ;)

Alessandro

gprit
udonmap.com

Re: INTERPRETER WANTED

Post by gprit » November 30, 2017, 6:42 pm

Hello - can you PM me with more details? My wife is Thai and also speaks good English - having passed BULATS exams and also having spent a few years back in the UK with me.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 30, 2017, 9:01 pm

gprit wrote:
November 30, 2017, 6:42 pm
Hello - can you PM me with more details? My wife is Thai and also speaks good English - having passed BULATS exams and also having spent a few years back in the UK with me.
Alessandro is a NEW MEMBER, and new members are not allowed to PM as far as I am aware.

GENTLEY
udonmap.com

Post by GENTLEY » November 30, 2017, 9:16 pm

Almost word perfect English for Italian. Feels wrong somehow. Why would you you want to research children practicing Muay Thai? Not enough going on in Italy?

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » November 30, 2017, 10:09 pm

GENTLEY wrote:
November 30, 2017, 9:16 pm
Almost word perfect English for Italian. Feels wrong somehow. Why would you you want to research children practicing Muay Thai? Not enough going on in Italy?
IMHO, a completely uncalled for comment.

Alessandro90

Post by Alessandro90 » December 1, 2017, 10:29 am

GENTLEY wrote:
November 30, 2017, 9:16 pm
Simply because in Italy - as well as in any other european country - children do not practice Muay Thai neither for the same reasons nor in the same way they do here in Thailand.

aey

Post by aey » December 5, 2017, 9:36 am

Hello, I'm Jay. I've just moved back to Udonthani, my hometown last week.
I would like to learn more about the opportunity.

I have master degree from U of London. And I also studied and did some researches in social developments, which include theories in interviewing process.

I am interested in the sport. The reason that I moved to Udonthani because I am recovering from a knee surgery after I torn my knee ligament.

TOEIC 945
+66 883365868

Jay

Alessandro90

Post by Alessandro90 » December 23, 2017, 9:12 am

aey wrote:
December 5, 2017, 9:36 am
Hello, I'm Jay. I've just moved back to Udonthani, my hometown last week.
I would like to learn more about the opportunity.

I have master degree from U of London. And I also studied and did some researches in social developments, which include theories in interviewing process.

I am interested in the sport. The reason that I moved to Udonthani because I am recovering from a knee surgery after I torn my knee ligament.

TOEIC 945
+66 883365868

Jay
Hi Jay, just saw your message! I'll text on whatsapp 'cause i don't have a thai a thai sim with which i can call you!

Little Italian Udon
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by Little Italian Udon » December 23, 2017, 9:27 am

Non avrai difficoltà a trovare qualcuno.qui molti stranieri parlano e scrivono il thai, incluso me.Io però, gestendo un ristorante non ho tempo per aiutarti.
Alberto del little italian restaurant di udon thani

hippo
udonmap.com

Post by hippo » December 23, 2017, 1:44 pm

Alessandro 90 non ti fidare di NESSUN RESIDENTE a Udon !!!
Ciao

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”