China Banning People for Bad "Social Credit" Scores

General Udon Thani topics only!
felixcat
udonmap.com

China Banning People for Bad "Social Credit" Scores

Post by felixcat » March 19, 2018, 3:47 pm

China Banning People From Transit for Bad "Social Credit" Scores
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Buhli5MYk
You see where this is headed? say something against the "government" or many other things and you will lose "Social Credits" and may get banned.
Will this lead to "if you don't take the "mark" (or what ever it is, maybe the "chip" in the brain) you won't be able to buy or sell as the Bible told of?
Anyone see the movie "Out of Time"?

Udon Map
Admin

Re: China Banning People for Bad "Social Credit" Scores

Post by Udon Map » March 19, 2018, 5:12 pm

felixcat wrote:
March 19, 2018, 3:47 pm
You see where this is headed?
One place it's headed, Felix, is that you simply ignore any information which is inconsistent with what you already believe. When people ask questions about your opinions/beliefs which are difficult to answer, you don't.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 19, 2018, 8:42 pm

Well there we go again...lift me to a higher standard. Make me show all the facts or what i am showing is pure utterness.
So, "The prosecution moves to exclude such testimony, on the grounds that it was irrelevant.".
Why can't people do their own research for them selves? They know how to "ask Google, Alexia, Amazon's toys, and espeially their one true god, Wikipedia (run by bad jews)? No, these things won't tell you the truth. But they will give you ammunition to throw at the truth tellers.
Have a "time out" and see if the subject doesn't show up again on your MSM gods, then maybe you will believe it.
Hope that helps..

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » March 19, 2018, 8:49 pm

Udon Map wrote:
March 19, 2018, 5:12 pm
felixcat wrote:
March 19, 2018, 3:47 pm
You see where this is headed?
One place it's headed, Felix, is that you simply ignore any information which is inconsistent with what you already believe. When people ask questions about your opinions/beliefs which are difficult to answer, you don't.
The Chinese social credit system should be a real worry to everyone in the lead up to the full implementation of the 5G smart grid prison social credit system.

5G smart grid will operate on the same bandwidth as an airport scanner except you will be getting this energy going through your body 24/7 for the convenience of internet speed and access to all your smart gadgets.

The main suppliers of organ transplants are Chinese prisoners, who have been shut out of the social credit system, to the point the only thing left to do was steal to survive, which got them a prison sentence and in many cases a death sentence, organs harvested, then thrown out like animal carcases.

Paul if you choose to think everything is a cons-PIRACY :pirate: theory then so be it, I understand it's hard to change what we are programmed (brainwashed) to believe.

Even with the evidence right in front of your face, you can't see it, but maybe that's why humanity is doomed we are too busy believing the criminal kakistocracy that rule over us.

Just like the demonization of Russia, from interfering with US elections to chemical poisoning of agents in the UK, but the fact of the matter is Putin kicked out the Rothschild's central bankers after paying off the IMF debt of Russia kicked out the Jewish Zionist Oligarchy and now we look set to a build up of the same proportions as Iraq, Libya, Syria, who also never had a Rothschild central bank, the last few countries in the world not to.

But I suppose that's another cons-PIRACY :pirate: theory?

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » March 19, 2018, 10:45 pm

Nope, Just plain B.S.

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » March 19, 2018, 11:41 pm

Stantheman wrote:
March 19, 2018, 10:45 pm
Nope, Just plain B.S.
I don't expect you to come back with any intelligent argument Stantheman Just plain B.S. thanks Stan once again you don't have anything intelligent to say, too busy counting the stock in your warehouse.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 20, 2018, 12:29 am

felixcat wrote:
March 19, 2018, 8:42 pm
Well there we go again...lift me to a higher standard. Make me show all the facts or what i am showing is pure utterness.
No, that's not it at all, Felix. You're trying to convince people of something of which they are skeptical. You're the one who's going to have to do the convincing.
christian_2013 wrote:
March 19, 2018, 8:49 pm
Paul if you choose to think everything is a cons-PIRACY :pirate: theory then so be it, I understand it's hard to change what we are programmed (brainwashed) to believe.
Not what I think at all. Some of the "conspiracy theories" are founded in facts. Others are based on conjecture and paranoia, with nothing more.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » March 20, 2018, 1:54 am

christian_2013 wrote:
March 19, 2018, 11:41 pm
Stantheman wrote:
Nope, Just plain B.S.
I don't expect you to come back with any intelligent argument Stantheman Just plain B.S. thanks Stan once again you don't have anything intelligent to say, too busy counting the stock in your warehouse.
Sorry Christian for just a plain simple statement against, in my opinion, raciest comments againts the Jewish people.

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » March 20, 2018, 4:28 am

Stantheman wrote:
March 20, 2018, 1:54 am
christian_2013 wrote:
March 19, 2018, 11:41 pm
Stantheman wrote:
Nope, Just plain B.S.
Sorry Christian for just a plain simple statement against, in my opinion, raciest comments againts the Jewish people.
Look let's get one thing straight Stan I don't write anything because I want your approval, nothing would make me more happy than to be proven wrong.

Jews like Muslims are not a race it's a religion, so stop the B.S. right there Stan, just shows the hypnotic propaganda spell your under.

"Race" is a sociological construct, not a biological one, and "Jewish" is not considered a race in most classifications. For example, the US Census does not consider it one.

How can stating a fact that Putin had kicked out the Rothschild's central bankers from Russia after paying back the IMF and also gave the Zionist Jew Oligarchy the boot as well be considered in any way racist?

Now can we get back to the topic at hand without your brainwashed mind getting in the way? Stan you should think about going to a shrink brainwashed by propaganda in the US from ex-KGB agents employed by the CIA to use mind control on it's own citizens was a real legitimate threat to it's own citizens, may even be tax deductible. CNN is the result of all this madness =;

tataw
udonmap.com

Post by tataw » March 20, 2018, 7:16 am

Actually Jews and Muslims are NOT religions.

Muslim is a term to refer to people who adhere to Islam (a religion).

Jews is a term to refer to people who adhere to Judaism (a religion)

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 20, 2018, 8:27 am

So, you asked for "facts" well the Corbett Report starts out with a article published by RT. I trust RT more than CNN, but if you listen to MSM, then you are probably against RT. So theres that.
I spent about 5 minutes this morning, messed up my morning ritual, just to find more "facts". (scary, right?) Google has information posted now, not much, but they will lead this topic soon, to push the social credit police system further. I will post more links snowing info from many other sources. And, oh Snap!, it seems this talk is nothing new. China has been talking this and initiating these "new laws" for years with their "social shaming" . Got debt? We will post your picture in the town square on the big video board. Credit scores, the medications you buy, web pages you looked at,the places you go, people you talk to, ect. This was the precursor to initiate the Social Cedits Scores system..which will be going into the western countries soon. The point here, though, why argue about it. You should be deciding "will I follow the System, or will i go against it?" As for me, well, you probably already know which way i'm going...No Fear.
See the links, share them with friends, because this is about to change our lives, for the rest of our lives.
(can you imagine going to UDMap one day and only seeing topics about where to buy a turnip or "does anyone know of a "dog wisperer". As far as here to buy tobacco, well, this will be banned). Hope that helps..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W3YcZ1VOdg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AztK31oa6zg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbYxblJQRNw

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » March 20, 2018, 9:10 am

tataw wrote:
March 20, 2018, 7:16 am
Actually Jews and Muslims are NOT religions.

Muslim is a term to refer to people who adhere to Islam (a religion).

Jews is a term to refer to people who adhere to Judaism (a religion)
correct thankyou!

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 20, 2018, 11:09 am

But, not all Arabs are Muslim..nor follow Islam...
and not all jews are "bad" jews..
The bad ones are the ones who have "hijacked" nationalities, and exploited them for their own gains.
Did the bad Jews write the koran? Study the Talmud (bad jews) and compare with the koran (bad Arabs). Hmm? Same point: "Kill all the infidels". So lets call the good Jewish people "Israelites" and the good Arabs, "Arab people". I hate to say this, but I have sat down to eat with Israelites and Arabs all in the same apartment building in Israel. Yes, your not suppose to know this, but inside Israel, the Lambs lie down with the Lions.
So back to the topic of this thread......lets not let it get "hijacked" ,...its too important. Thanks...hope that helps..

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 20, 2018, 11:34 am

felixcat wrote:
March 20, 2018, 11:09 am
Study the Talmud (bad jews) and compare with the koran (bad Arabs). Hmm? Same point: "Kill all the infidels".
Interesting. It's fairly common knowledge that the Quran says this, but I was unaware where it says this in the Talmud. Can you point me to it?
felixcat wrote:
March 20, 2018, 11:09 am
I hate to say this, but I have sat down to eat with Israelites and Arabs all in the same apartment building in Israel. Yes, your not suppose to know this, but inside Israel, the Lambs lie down with the Lions.
Nothing secret there. It's a common occurrence, and has been for decades. The Palestinian/Arab people get along fine with the Jewish/Israeli people and pretty much always have. It's the leaders that are the problem.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 20, 2018, 2:42 pm

And Paul drops the BOMB!!! He says "It's the leaders that are the problem.".
You got it! Netenjaho (sorry, spelling), bad fake Jew, Kissinger, Soros,Rothchields, all bad "fake" Jews. These are some of the Talmudic fake Jews that run this world. The Heads of all Departments of this world are Talmudic, the others in these Departments are the Goym who serve them (Trump, Hillary (cousins), McCain, Lindsey Graham, ect.).
Here is your "Can you point me to it?", Paul. But, lets hear it from a former "Jew". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGuPbQbM-FI And if you want more teachings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjRHZZlkdDo
So lets not get "off topic", but can we tie all this back into the topic of this thread? Yes, we can....
They own it all and don't think that china is not in on it for one minute. "Where theres a Central Bank, there is Talmudic fake Jews. Oh, SNAP, so the only ones who don't got a Central Bank are on the USA Military invasion list? Iran, Syria, maybe Russia? Lets go to war, or lets go to "Mars" (Greek god of war)!!! BuuYaHHH!
Its so funny (no, its not), that today "conspiracy theory" is a "taboo" word, But George Carlin and Frank Zappa got it right 30-40 years ago and no one put Tin Foil hats on them. In fact, they had some of the highest ratings on TV. Hell, my father stopped everything he did, just to see George Carlin on TV, as did most peoples......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1EqN2mV2TU (he would not say it, but he wants to say "jews own and run all of Hollywood)
Then George ....https://duckduckgo.com/?q=George+Carlin ... aYoq4IpwzI
I urge all to see this and see others he talks about...enjoy.(and wake up)
china is given "the Top" spot for commerce and "control", as long as they "kiss butt".
This, "move the "Embassy" to Israel" is a smoke screen for setting up the Anti-christ Kingdom. Rothchields bought the land of Israel and did this to "fake" Bible prophesy. Soon, they will fake the rebuilding of the 3rd temple and the world will look upon this and drool........while the Anti-christ (maybe the Pope?) "sits down in the Temple and proclaims himself to be god". Oh, Snap, the Pope already proclaims himself to be god.
They say we are the "Goym" and they are after full controll of us "worthless eaters" as they call us. Soon, you will not be allowed to talk about this stuff they do....or you will will be "Banned" from life ....
And , lets not put "Lipstick on this Pig"....its not really the bad "Jews", its the one who "hijacked" them....The devil. 8)

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 20, 2018, 3:13 pm

felixcat wrote:
March 20, 2018, 2:42 pm
These are some of the Talmudic fake Jews that run this world. The Heads of all Departments of this world are Talmudic, the others in these Departments are the Goym who serve them (Trump, Hillary (cousins), McCain, Lindsey Graham, ect.).
The Jews run the world? I wish that someone had told me, -- apparently I could have avoided/solved some problems by fiat.

felixcat wrote:
Here is your "Can you point me to it?", Paul. But, lets hear it from a former "Jew". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGuPbQbM-FI And if you want more teachings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjRHZZlkdDo
Felix, you keep missing this point. This is some guy's opinion. Where in the Talmud does it say to kill all the infidels? Don't change the subject, -- just give me a citation to the place in the Talmud where it to kill the infidels. No discussion required.

felixcat wrote:
But George Carlin and Frank Zappa got it right 30-40 years ago and no one put Tin Foil hats on them.
Foil hats? That's what this is about, .... FOIL HATS? I understand everything now, Felix.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » March 22, 2018, 1:02 pm

so smoking on a plane will get you a bad score ? errrrr yep can't see the problem

how is America with its social credit score system ?

President Trump's executive order on travel may be generating big protests and be put on hold by the courts, but an IRS missive on travel and passports may not go down too well either. More than a year ago, in H.R.22, Congress gave the IRS a new weapon to collect taxes. Tax code Section 7345 is labeled, “Revocation or Denial of Passport in Case of Certain Tax Delinquencies.” The law isn't limited to criminal tax cases, or even cases where the IRS thinks you are trying to flee. The idea of the law is to use travel as a way to enforce tax collections. It was proposed and rejected in 2012. But by late 2015, Congress passed it and President Obama signed it.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 23, 2018, 7:22 pm

I feel bad for those who did not get the jist of this thread...

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”