Post by jimjay » May 28, 2018, 3:31 pm

Lone Star wrote:
May 26, 2018, 12:51 pm
jimjay wrote:
May 25, 2018, 10:13 pm
. . . China

. . . China

. . . Chinese . . .
Well, you went from criticizing Trump and cheering failure to giving everyone a history lesson on China's relevance to NK. Anyone would have to be living in a vacuum or totally ignorant to be unaware of China's influence on NK or China's expansion goals.

Additionally, none of that is lost on Trump or anyone else involved in foreign policy for the US.

So while your lecture was probably informative for some who may need it, none of it provided any cover for you cheering the cancellation of the meeting.

When and if a deal is done, the agreement will be between NK, the US and the world -- China included -- and any other back-channelled country that you may wish to insert at a later date. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. So? The effort was made. There's nothing to indicate any upper hand by NK or China in all of this other than the hopefulness of Cheerleaders for Failure.
. INSERT cherry picked NEWS BLASTS HERE
[/quote]

Well, like always WBU you went and made it about me instead of about the issue. :D Like all these nicknames you have come up with. You need to be more creative though, these are as weak as your cherry-picked facts from right wing wankmags.

"Cheerleaders of Failure"? How about I start up with Tards of Gymnasium or some such, -no, that would be rude. We need to keep with the issue at hand so we don't get BBQ'd by the Nork-a-****** I mean North Koreans.

I laughed at the "Summit" (which used to be a great candy bar before Twix came along) cancellation because I knew there'd be one, or a hundred of them. I know how this will play out.

You'll have better luck playing the nickel slots at a run down gas station outside Reno than achieve some kind of "peace" or ""agreement" with these pawns of Communist China.

Alas you need a foreign policy win for your guy. I can sympathize. To his credit he's not had to spend the week facing mass resignations, firings, or the epic political losses of those he supports.

SWAMP REFILL MODE ENGAGED..... PLEASE WAIT MOMENT....

You need this win to validate this guy. I know how you feel.

But it's not going to happen. China pulls the strings and that's that. Any "agreement" that does come of it won't be worth the won ton wrappers it's scribbled on. Everyone knows Trump and to some degree now the US itself is not trustworthy, -never mind the actual bad guys.

Don't cry about the history lesson, -it's needed so you don't brainwash unwitting types, drunks that may stumble in here after a night on the p1$$.

The most that can be hoped for here is a couple more of those good will concert visits with the big bosomed North Korean pop dancers. Dark Lord Sith Bolton has likely cooked up the necessary voodoo by now to cause mass bloodshed elsewhere in the world so we can count this issue as in "perpetual loop" mode.

Oh, you mentioned sanctions still in place anyways so if they don't cooperate we have those to fall back on. Yeah, a lot of good those did stopping all the new nuke missile tests.

Prediction: If Kim ever does make peace with USA against Xi Jinping's wishes, you can bet he's assassinated or invaded within months. The Chinese Replacement will of course set things back to status quo.

May your day be filled with Peanuts, Wafers, and Light.
hqdefault.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg (23.68 KiB) Viewed 285 times

Sport
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. DKRP Summit OFF !!!

Post by Sport » May 28, 2018, 5:41 pm

I predicted another meeting would be held between the USA and NK and will be on US conditions. China better keep their nose out of this one or they will lose it. Us mortals will never know what happens behind closed political doors, those decisions they make should be kept indoors.

Lets hope 12 June is a great day for the three countries and the world.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 28, 2018, 8:02 pm

jimjay wrote:
May 28, 2018, 3:31 pm

. . .

you went and made it about me instead of about the issue.

. . .
Made it about you? 55555 No, I made it about your unnecessary lecture on China and your relentless hope for failure.

You're trying exceedingly hard to win an argument that I have never made. :)

1. From the very beginning, I have only been optimistic that an effort is being made. I haven't claimed anywhere -- privately or anywhere on this forum -- that I believed it would absolutely happen. Not even close. My optimism is based on hope, not based on certainty. I'm aware of all of the moving parts and history.

2. As I stated above, I've always been aware of China's influence over NK. Always. Trump and his advisers are also aware. Things will either come together or they won't.

3. As I stated above, I've always been aware of NK's history of playing games. Always. Trump and his advisers are also aware. Things will either come together or they won't.

If it gets done, great. If not, so? As I stated above, the sanctions will remain and things will continue to be fluid and unpredictable.

The only difference between your position on this and mine is that I am hopeful that it will happen, and you don't appear to be.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 28, 2018, 8:03 pm

Sport wrote:
May 28, 2018, 5:41 pm
I predicted another meeting would be held between the USA and NK and will be on US conditions. China better keep their nose out of this one or they will lose it. Us mortals will never know what happens behind closed political doors, those decisions they make should be kept indoors.

Lets hope 12 June is a great day for the three countries and the world.
I share your hope, Sport.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”