Udon Brit Dies Fleeing Drug Bust

General Udon Thani topics only!
tonytuy2005
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Brit Dies Fleeing Drug Bust

Post by tonytuy2005 » July 10, 2018, 2:03 pm

OMG..... look really dangerous neighbour.....i hope you can clear ....and have a good time there...so sad ear somethings like that...

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » July 10, 2018, 2:52 pm

Whats the big surprise ? Many farang are living here because they fell for some bargirl in Pattaya or Phuket. Farang married to whor*s have to ace reality .They believe that they live with a woman who loves them !!
many farang here are sh*t. Do not be surprised if that guy lives next door

Isaanfarang
udonmap.com

Post by Isaanfarang » July 10, 2018, 4:02 pm

You mostly see the end, but never how it all started. David was a diligent and honest man who never drank alcohol or used drugs. He was self-employed in Iceland and had saved money for his retirement. Then he met a Thai woman in Udonthani. She got preganant very fast and he married her. After a short while all his savings were gone. He divorced from her. The court couldn't help him to get the money back.

I suspect that he started selling drugs after his last savings had been used up. An experienced drug dealer would have reacted more calmly when the police arrived and would not have fled.
We were friends and met from time to time for lunch or diner. When I invited him and a countryman to a party in May, he canceled and admitted to have mental problems and not feel well. His biggest concern was that he was not allowed to see his daughter.

The report at https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... e-12823169 is not well researched. With the mentioned Maen, 47 years old, he was not officially married. She was his girlfriend, whom he met after the divorce. The child pictured in the photo is from his divorced wife.

His ex-wife wanted to make the funeral but the family of David in Iceland refused. That's why the appointment was canceled. David's family wants his partner Maen to attend the funeral.

Rest in peace, my friend!

Alchai
udonmap.com

Post by Alchai » July 10, 2018, 4:19 pm

Hmm, sad story. RIP David.
We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now

jeebeeg
udonmap.com

Post by jeebeeg » July 10, 2018, 5:06 pm

Thank you Isaanfarang for a respectful and kind word.
It is not to us to condemn somebody we hardly know.

Jeebeeg

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » July 11, 2018, 4:26 am

A sad story of the decline of what seems to be or was a good man.usual story of the wife ruining a man.he should of gone back earlier and not put himself in that position of having to sell drugs to survive out here.if he had got caught that day he would be in prison for a long time and maybe not of come out with his heart condition.anyway he is in peace now.

jackson
udonmap.com

Post by jackson » July 11, 2018, 4:30 pm

Regardless of his circumstances he got himself into I am happy he has ended his miserable way of making a living. The supply of drugs from one man can and DOES cause endless misery to untold many , mainly the younger generation that then they get hooked. Pesonally if the story is true that was the way he made money I am so glad he is dead..
And as mentioned previously in this thread, a similar man exists in Than Home estate. He is now charged with attempted murder after attacking a 72 year old guy . I know ,I was there!!. Even when he kicked , punched, and belted a man to the ground in private property he still knelt on him and BIT HIS EAR. He was off his face on drugs. He is about 50 yrs old and ex British special forces, or so he told the neighbors and th e police. He also lives with a lady and a one year old daughter and a dangerous pit bull dog.
He is a very worried man right now. His time will catch up with him

fredwilliams
udonmap.com

Post by fredwilliams » July 11, 2018, 7:00 pm

skinner wrote:
July 10, 2018, 2:52 pm
Whats the big surprise ? Many farang are living here because they fell for some bargirl in Pattaya or Phuket. Farang married to whor*s have to ace reality .They believe that they live with a woman who loves them !!
many farang here are sh*t. Do not be surprised if that guy lives next door
^ Semi-red, Off-red, Pinkish-on-a-good-day OR just simply Not-red (and NOT-read, LOL)...

...ALL stations on standby!

:lol:

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » July 12, 2018, 10:57 am

jackson wrote:
July 11, 2018, 4:30 pm
Regardless of his circumstances he got himself into I am happy he has ended his miserable way of making a living. The supply of drugs from one man can and DOES cause endless misery to untold many , mainly the younger generation that then they get hooked. Pesonally if the story is true that was the way he made money I am so glad he is dead..
And as mentioned previously in this thread, a similar man exists in Than Home estate. He is now charged with attempted murder after attacking a 72 year old guy . I know ,I was there!!. Even when he kicked , punched, and belted a man to the ground in private property he still knelt on him and BIT HIS EAR. He was off his face on drugs. He is about 50 yrs old and ex British special forces, or so he told the neighbors and th e police. He also lives with a lady and a one year old daughter and a dangerous pit bull dog.
He is a very worried man right now. His time will catch up with him
i agree dealing in all them hard drugs was very bad but I don't think he deserved to die for being a small time dealer.

jeebeeg
udonmap.com

Post by jeebeeg » July 12, 2018, 4:06 pm

No matter how you think about it, dancing one someone's grave is not in good taste.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 12, 2018, 4:33 pm

jeebeeg wrote:
July 12, 2018, 4:06 pm
No matter how you think about it, dancing one someone's grave is not in good taste.
But it IS in far better taste than selling drugs =; :-& :evil:

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 13, 2018, 1:09 am

What was David going to do for the next 5 plus years of his life? Sell dope, coke and meth to farang? That's despicable conduct.

The way I read it, it's quite possible a Thai wife watching her farang husband regularly purchase drugs from David, tipped off the cops. She quite rightly wanted to protect her family from David.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 13, 2018, 10:30 am

My condolences to his family, however, I can't seem to work up much sympathy for him. It's not like someone murdered him, he caused his own death. People who come to Thailand with a pocket full of money hoping to live happily ever after usually fail. Short sightedness with no long term plans causes many problems for farangs.

Baht Man
udonmap.com

Post by Baht Man » November 18, 2018, 4:58 pm

"I unfriended him on LINE" ????????

Ya think that was even necessary??
The more hair I loose, the more head I get.

runrunshaw
udonmap.com

Post by runrunshaw » November 19, 2018, 7:50 am

Baht Man wrote:
November 18, 2018, 4:58 pm
"I unfriended him on LINE" ????????

Ya think that was even necessary??
Of course it was necessary. He'd been irresponsible about putting the car insurance into his name, and it got my wife dragged down to Udon Police Station, after his buddy nearly killed some Thai motorbike riders while driving the car.

At this point, I didn't want anything to do with him. This was long before he went and got himself killed.
The best gadget is the human brain.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”