Serves Him Right !!!( What do you say ?? )

General Udon Thani topics only!

What Do You Say......

Was the Old Guy Correct ??
100%
Was the Thief Given Too Much Punishment ??
No votes

Total votes: 14

747man
udonmap.com

Serves Him Right !!!( What do you say ?? )

Post by 747man » October 23, 2018, 2:20 pm

DqIpEoIW4AANrHh.jpg

Faraday
udonmap.com

Re: Serves Him Right !!!( What do you say ?? )

Post by Faraday » October 23, 2018, 6:30 pm

Serves the idiot right!

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » October 24, 2018, 5:58 am

I love it when Justice is done =D>

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 24, 2018, 7:52 am

This happened in aug 2008 ? He was not a royal marine or hand to hand combat instructor , he was in the royal engineers from 1956-1958 so probably national service . He was also a junior boxing champion which is 15/16 yr old . It was not a knife but a 6 bladed knuckle duster so the story is mostly not true .
the old guy was 72 not 73 , the young guy was 23 and not 24 and it was posted in the daily mail 9 years ago

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » October 24, 2018, 9:56 am

right karma the old guy was

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » October 24, 2018, 12:05 pm

This is how it should be =;

Australia Feb 2009

Police in Perth have decided not to charge a 77-year-old man who shot an intruder during an alleged burglary at his home in Herne Hill. Police say two intruders forced their way into the home of Eugene Valenti and his bed-ridden wife last Wednesday night. They say Mr Valenti armed himself with a shotgun, locked himself and his wife in a bedroom and warned the men he was armed.

The men forced their way in and, in the ensuing struggle, a shot was fired, wounding one of them. =D> =D>

Police believe Mr Valenti used reasonable force defending himself and his invalid wife and say his version of events is supported by forensic evidence gathered at the scene =D>

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » October 25, 2018, 4:56 am

pipoz4444 wrote:
October 24, 2018, 12:05 pm

Australia Feb 2009

Police in Perth have decided not to charge a 77-year-old man who shot an intruder during an alleged burglary at his home in Herne Hill. Police say two intruders forced their way into the home of Eugene Valenti and his bed-ridden wife last Wednesday night. They say Mr Valenti armed himself with a shotgun, locked himself and his wife in a bedroom and warned the men he was armed.

The men forced their way in and, in the ensuing struggle, a shot was fired, wounding one of them. =D> =D>

Police believe Mr Valenti used reasonable force defending himself and his invalid wife and say his version of events is supported by forensic evidence gathered at the scene =D>

pipoz4444
Sorry pip but I know Eugene and have bought his Wine over many years. The Photo above is a completely different person ....

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » October 25, 2018, 11:23 am

Aardvark wrote:
October 25, 2018, 4:56 am
pipoz4444 wrote:
October 24, 2018, 12:05 pm

Australia Feb 2009

pipoz4444
Sorry pip but I know Eugene and have bought his Wine over many years. The Photo above is a completely different person ....
Thanks and Hmm, so reports in the Australian Papers are also false or fake. Interesting, in must be a common practice with all these media outlets around the world.

I must say I am not too surprised, although it was on ABC News, who I though was somewhat reliable.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2009-02-23/ ... -be/305300

Thanks for the correction

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » October 25, 2018, 6:29 pm

They're called parables -- short pieces of fiction that illustrate a moral lesson which usually end with a pithy maxim or saying, like "justice is done," "serves him right" or "karma."

The stories themselves are generally exaggerated more than a clueless chav back from safari.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » October 26, 2018, 11:40 am

Actually pip I never noticed your link. That story is quite true. I was talking about the Photo in 747 mans reply. Sorry about the confusion ….

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”