Udon Thani Map

General Udon Thani topics only!
LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Udon Thani Map

Post by LoneTraveler » March 7, 2019, 4:34 pm

Can anyone point me to a good web site for an Udon Thani Map that I can print out with direction from Immigration to my location in Ampher Phen. I am trying to put together a map with directions for Immigration that they will accept. I tried google maps, can get detailed direction on screen but can not printout those directions. I want to print the full map, will only give me scaled down version with no directional information.

One more document to add to my already hefty manual on how to obtain a marriage extension. Just learned on this forum that I now need to update my Kor 2 which helps me to prepare and not get sent to Ampher for the update which I had no idea it had to be updated. Keep the good information coming, it certainly has helped me and I am sure others as well. Thank you in advance.

Chriss
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Thani Map

Post by Chriss » March 7, 2019, 4:45 pm

If you are happy with the Google map you see on screen why not do a screen print. You can paste the screen print onto a Word doc, crop the top and bottom, resize and print. That's if you're using a PC/laptop..

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » March 7, 2019, 5:52 pm

I have seen on UD map somewhere that people have taken printed maps and immigration have refused them wanting a hand drawn one may be in the past but nothing would surprise me

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 7, 2019, 6:06 pm

MusicalBars wrote:
March 7, 2019, 5:52 pm
I have seen on UD map somewhere that people have taken printed maps and immigration have refused them wanting a hand drawn one may be in the past but nothing would surprise me

about 3 yrs ago I took printed map from Longdo.com and immigration officer gave it back together with a blank sheet and told me to draw it as they KNEW where I lived and only wanted to make sure that I was not lying about my residence. This year the map I drew was "too complicated" so he got my witness to draw the map, no doubt to prove that she was not a paid stooge :roll:

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 8, 2019, 9:05 am

Because they're too lazy to do their jobs and come out on a "welfare" visit to your house -- and see you there.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

colt1911
udonmap.com

Post by colt1911 » March 8, 2019, 1:14 pm

I use the Udon Map every year for the last 7 years and has never been refused. I draw the location of the Immigration Office, on the printed map, then arrows to my home with my name and address. Always accepted.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 8, 2019, 1:59 pm

colt1911 wrote:
March 8, 2019, 1:14 pm
I use the Udon Map every year for the last 7 years and has never been refused. I draw the location of the Immigration Office, on the printed map, then arrows to my home with my name and address. Always accepted.
I tried that. I wish they had accepted mine.

For some reason they rejected it and asked for a hand-drawn map with street names in Thai. 555

We all have different experiences.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » March 9, 2019, 7:52 pm

I pull up Google Maps, then use the Snipping tool in Windows to cut a JPG out of the map that covers the area from Immigration to my house. After I print it out I just put a circled X on Immigration the a line with arrows to my house with another circled X. Submitted that for the last five years no problems..
Dave

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » March 10, 2019, 11:03 am

I used the google map driving instructions which puts a highlighted line between house and Immigration. Saved it as a jpg years ago. Each year print it out in full color and never had a problem. But mine is a simple straight line and not that far, so it fits on 1 page and is readable.

Many, many years ago they wanted a hand drawn map, I drew a one line map which she didn't like either, so she drew it for me. No charge. :D

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”