Tommy Robinson

General Udon Thani topics only!
Essex
udonmap.com

Re: Tommy Robinson

Post by Essex » June 19, 2019, 9:01 am

vlad wrote:
June 18, 2019, 11:17 am
.......This gang was convicted and sent to prison bt we were not allowed to know for how long. ......
We were not allowed to know for how long?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-47388060

and, these guys served their sentences imposed in 2012, the Home Office is going through due process to deport them having stripped them of UK citizenship.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-48668381

I cannot see a single reference to Tommy Robinson exposing anything, the BBC did this without any input from TR.

I am independently poor

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 19, 2019, 11:28 am

No 1 has said TR has helped or given direct input in to Grooming gangs Essex. He has highlighted some cases that we would not have known were ongoing such as the Leeds grooming gang that he was videoing outside Leeds Crown Court when he was arrested. Without us seeing this we would never had known what they were in court for. As for the home Office's record of deporting these Scum they have lost credibility and trust. It took over 10 years to get Abu Hansa hook hand to deport him and Chowdry was to clever and used the European Court of Breaching his Human Rights so the Home office gave up on deporting him. The same will happen to the gangs from Rotherham, Rochdale and leeds none will be deported.

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 19, 2019, 2:43 pm

The Biased Broadcasting Corporation and its selective and fake news agenda could not be trusted for any fair reporting. I just hope and pray that any future Government will cast them adrift, no political levy ( sorry, license fee) and then their grossly overpaid management and grossly untalented so called stars, will have to earn a proper living.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 19, 2019, 3:05 pm

joudon wrote:
June 19, 2019, 2:43 pm
The Biased Broadcasting Corporation and its selective and fake news agenda could not be trusted for any fair reporting. I just hope and pray that any future Government will cast them adrift, no political levy ( sorry, license fee) and then their grossly overpaid management and grossly untalented so called stars, will have to earn a proper living.
I get it now - when the BBC doesn't report it, and the unthinking few do want it reported because it fits their narrative, the BBC is selective and has a fake news agenda and can't be trusted.

When the BBC does report it, and the same unthinking few who said they didn't, but don't want it reported because it fits their narrative, the BBC is selective and has a fake new agenda and can't be trusted.

:confused:

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 19, 2019, 3:15 pm

In 2016, 52 % of the UK electorate voted to leave the EU dictatorship .Since that time and by their own admission , BBC question time and other live news debates on leaving the EU were measured at over 70% remoaners v.leavers. In some cases it has been 100% remoaners on the panel. Do you in your wildest dreams consider that fair?

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 19, 2019, 5:04 pm

Jackspratt.

I have confess, I now see the flaw in our logic. We base it on facts.

Silly us.
I am independently poor

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 19, 2019, 5:10 pm

vlad wrote:
June 19, 2019, 11:28 am
He has highlighted some cases that we would not have known were ongoing such as the Leeds grooming gang that he was videoing outside Leeds Crown Court when he was arrested.
Let me get this straight. This was a court case open to the public, reported in the newspapers and the BBC, but we would not have known about it without TR??? Pleeeeeeese, pull the other one.
I am independently poor

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 19, 2019, 5:27 pm

Obviously you are not aware of the way the
MSM in UK works.Certain news items like the many trials involving many muslim grooming gangs , Notice the word MANY, are purposely under reported for the sake of protecting ''''diversity'''. The case against Robinson was thrown into the media headlines to detract from actually reporting on the trials. If you doubt my assertions, then consider this, a couple of years ago , two prominent ''Coronation Street stars, namely Bill Roach( Ken Barlow) and Michael Levell( Kevin Webster) hit the headlines for alleged sexual offences. After over a year which put a strain on their families, the charges were dropped. During the year of them being in the headlines, a large muslim grooming trial was taking place, but did not get the coverage. Better still the director of public prosecutions who brought the '''failed '' cases to court was a muslim.

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 19, 2019, 5:50 pm

Got to laugh at the funniest post,.......'' based on facts '' 55555555555555555555555555 The BBC for one never lets the truth get into its way ''''facts''' by g.d you two are so gullible..

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 19, 2019, 7:38 pm

joudon wrote:
June 19, 2019, 5:27 pm
...........a couple of years ago , two prominent ''Coronation Street stars, namely Bill Roach( Ken Barlow) and Michael Levell( Kevin Webster) hit the headlines for alleged sexual offences. After over a year which put a strain on their families, the charges were dropped. During the year of them being in the headlines, a large muslim grooming trial was taking place, but did not get the coverage. Better still the director of public prosecutions who brought the '''failed '' cases to court was a muslim.
The "Muslim DPP" you refer to, Nazir Afzal was responsible for bringing charges against the Rochdale gang ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazir_Afzal ); and was also the prosecutor who declined to prosecute LeVell, but was over-ruled by his senior (https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 72844.html).

You wouldn't recognise a fact if it bowled you over, and bit off all your toes.

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 19, 2019, 8:53 pm

joudon wrote:
June 19, 2019, 5:50 pm
Got to laugh at the funniest post,.......'' based on facts '' 55555555555555555555555555 The BBC for one never lets the truth get into its way ''''facts''' by g.d you two are so gullible..
Joudon

can you provide any evidence to back up this statement?
I am independently poor

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 19, 2019, 9:23 pm

Essex Panorama who are funded by the beeb ran a programme called Tommy's Take down basically the lied and tried to blackmail people to give evidence against TR. Once Panorama and the Beeb were rumbled the program about TR was shelved. Why was this jack and Essex ? Most of the Peado's like Jimmy Seville were employed by the beeb. A for Question time all I will say is the audience are hand picked and asked to email the question they would like to ask a week before its aired.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 20, 2019, 1:17 am

joudon wrote:
June 19, 2019, 3:15 pm
In 2016, 52 % of the UK electorate voted to leave the EU dictatorship .Since that time and by their own admission , BBC question time and other live news debates on leaving the EU were measured at over 70% remoaners v.leavers. In some cases it has been 100% remoaners on the panel. Do you in your wildest dreams consider that fair?
And what on earth had the BBC's manipulated Brexit debate got to do with the subject matter?

If you can't come up with any proper justification for lauding the deceit and dishonesty of Yaxley-Lennon (and you can't because there simply isn't any), then just admit as much and stop with this MSM red herring nonsense.

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 20, 2019, 9:19 am

There is no red herring nonsense about the MSM, it is utterly corrupt and funnily they all seem to sing off the same hymn sheet. If you believe the MSM without question then I certainly pity you as being someone who just cannot think for himself.

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 20, 2019, 9:40 am

joudon wrote:
June 20, 2019, 9:19 am
There is no red herring nonsense about the MSM, it is utterly corrupt and funnily they all seem to sing off the same hymn sheet. If you believe the MSM without question then I certainly pity you as being someone who just cannot think for himself.
Ahhh, I love a the smell of a conspiracy theory with my breakfast cereal.

Joudon, well done mate, you dodged the question like a real pro.
I am independently poor

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 20, 2019, 8:56 pm

FFS - The BBC had already reported on the gangs, they reported the outcome, the sentences etc in full. Sajid Javid comment's about 'acceptable collateral damage' had nothing to do with grooming gangs at all, he was talking about buffer zones around abortion clinics.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7254490/s ... fer-zones/

Joudon, you should apologise to everybody on this forum for making such a dead set lie, this is disgraceful Javid's comments had nothing to do about race, grooming gangs or anything else discussed on this thread. Pants on fire!
I am independently poor

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » June 20, 2019, 9:56 pm

Freedom of speech does not exist in the UK.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 21, 2019, 1:03 pm

Gross exaggeration.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » June 21, 2019, 2:42 pm

Lets count the lies on this thread

Joudon - Multiple times claimed a Labor politician stated that the victims of the Muslim paedo gangs were ''acceptable colatoral (sic) damage'' in the name of diversity. The polly was in fact talking about exclusion zones around abortion clinics.

Giggle - Repeated the same lie and more than once

Magpie73 - "The government wants to keep grooming gangs under wraps", when in fact they have been prosecuting them and deporting them since 2012. The subject has been part of vigorous debate in the house of Lords and the Commons. However, the police have come under strident criticism for not acting vigorously in some cases. There is not shred of evidence that the government has been keeping this under wraps.

Vlad - Stated " This gang was convicted and sent to prison but we were not allowed to know for how long". Utter BS, all convictions were reported, offenders were each named alongside their sentence

Vlad - "he was videoing outside Leeds Crown Court when he was arrested. Without us seeing this we would never had known what they were in court for". This was an open court FFS, the case had been extensively covered by the BBC and dozens of papers in the mainstream press.

Joudon - "two prominent ''Coronation Street stars, namely Bill Roach( Ken Barlow) and Michael Levell( Kevin Webster) hit the headlines for alleged sexual offences. After over a year which put a strain on their families, the charges were dropped" Wrong, William Roach went to trial by jury and was acquitted 6th February 2014. Levell was also charged and found not guilty September 10, 2014. I might add that the timing of these cases exactly coincided with the extensive coverage of the Rochdale Gang which was covered by the BBC, The Guardian, The Independent, The Sun, The Mirror, The Manchester Evening News, The New Statesman etc.

Vlad - "Once Panorama and the Beeb were rumbled the program about TR was shelved". No it was not shelved, it went to air in February this year. TR's supposed 'plot' mysteriously never materialised, instead he showed a rally a video of his wedding as he said there were technical issues with his supposed expose of the BBC, hilarious.

Giggle - "Freedom of speech does not exist in the UK", Reporters without Borders ranks the UK in position 33 out of 180 countries (THE USA ranked 48). Their main criticism was about a heavy handed approach to National Security, not domestic matters. To say it does not exist is utter bollocks. I am no fan of the press at large, but compare this to the litany of lies TR has made, I'll take the press version thank you.

So guys, opinions are fine, but outright lies are easily disproved.

BTW, The original source of all these lies, repeated by his admirers on this forum, was Tommy Robinson himself. Kinda makes a great deal of sense to check your sources before making totally misleading and inaccurate statements

I wouldn't believe the skid marks on Tommy Robinson's underpants without a handwriting expert
Last edited by Essex on June 21, 2019, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am independently poor

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 21, 2019, 3:58 pm

Essex do you live in the UK ?? i do and i can tell all we were definitely not given information related to court cases untill they were over and was able to lift the ban publishing them. Tommy's takedown was TR was filmed on the web, not shown on the BEEB. He was able to film a top BBC boss bragging how much his lunch including expensive wine's cost to the BBC Licence holders. So how is this BS Essex ?? If you live in the uk you will realise we cannot discuss on social media ongoing court cases relating to Muslim's and grooming gangs we are threatened with arrests. I will remind you Essex NO news during a trial or even who is on trial are prohibited and never discussed until there finished. So its not BS as you think.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”