udonmap.com

Re: Get rid of Automatic and Semi aoto guns now

Post by Lone Star » March 30, 2019, 8:56 pm

Doodoo wrote:
March 30, 2019, 8:44 pm
RED HERRING
Oh I admire your Country and what rules you have are GREAT OH its so good

BUT THEN

BAMMMM I will leave you a video to contradict my heartfelt sorrow and tell you really you don't know what you are talking about
That's not an example of a red herring, and that's not what I posted.

The video supports the statistics provided by Mr. Essex. It explains how the US has the per capita number that it has.

Have a great evening!

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » March 30, 2019, 9:28 pm

OK a Purple Piranha

Let me set you up and tell you all the great things you are doing wrong

"I'm happy that the citizens of each of those countries are happy with their laws and regulations"

BUT Then we are so much better and here is why we have so many guns
Leave the poor man alone they are happy, you are happy, DONE

To tell you the truth and remember I have been called a liar I watched maybe 15 seconds of the tape. It had explosions, flames etc I didn't need to see after telling them that it is your opinion BUT BS

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » March 30, 2019, 10:31 pm

The video tells it like it is but the blind will not see it. There is something about being a true Democrat that causes blindness and the ability to be rational.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 31, 2019, 6:40 am

jai yen yen wrote:
March 30, 2019, 10:31 pm
The video tells it like it is but the blind will not see it. There is something about being a true Democrat that causes blindness and the ability to be rational.
Yes, the video is chocked full of facts and show just where the pockets of criminal lawlessness exist that drive up the national numbers. The areas of massive LEGAL gun ownership are statistically lawful and law-abiding.

Willful blindness of LIBs is a self-inflicted malady on both themselves and the society at large.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » March 31, 2019, 7:32 am

Gun death figures are disturbing, but mass slaughters are even more so. This map shows the locations of mass slaughters since Sandy Hook. Around 1 per day.

The subject of this thread is all about auto weapons, I repeat what I stated earlier on this thread, there is no need to repeal the 2nd Amendment, but there is a real need to bring in sensible gun controls.

The AK47 is the weapon of choice in mass slaughters, none of these would be possible using single shot weapons that do not have high capacity magazines.

Get rid of auto weapons, and bingo, you bring an end to these mass slaughters, this can be achieved without depriving any citizen of their constitutional rights.

I am independently poor

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » March 31, 2019, 11:00 am

I'm pro gun and personally I can see no logical reason why anyone needs to have an assault rifle with a high capacity extended clip. Unfortunately the anti gun people have no understanding how to modify these Rambo type guns other than outright confiscation. This type of weapon can fairly easily be converted to a simple box magazine. Police could tell at just a glance if the rifle has been safely modified or not. No one would modify a semi automatic rife to full automatic with only a five round box magazine. No confiscation is necessary. Pro gun people fight tooth and nail to protect their rights and allowing assault rifles to be outlawed is allowing anti gun people to get their foot in the door.

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » March 31, 2019, 1:04 pm

Then Glalt,the only problem with this solution, is a nutter could easily convert back to a fully automatic, high capacity killing machine without the police knowing. They are hardly law abiding citizens by definition.
I am independently poor

thaiguzzi
udonmap.com

Post by thaiguzzi » March 31, 2019, 2:11 pm

54525390_1252836258224353_32271099207929-1.jpg

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » March 31, 2019, 2:13 pm

Couldn't agree with you more thaiguzzi !!
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » March 31, 2019, 5:20 pm

Essex wrote:
March 31, 2019, 1:04 pm
Then Glalt,the only problem with this solution, is a nutter could easily convert back to a fully automatic, high capacity killing machine without the police knowing. They are hardly law abiding citizens by definition.
The new box magazine would actually be welded permanently in place and if tampered with would easily be seen. Detachable magazines are very obvious. It would take a skilled machinist to cut the box magazine out and replace it with an original detachable extended magazine. It's not so easy to detect if a rifle has been converted to full automatic.

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » April 2, 2019, 5:20 am

Glalt,

There are skilled machinists illegally modifying weapons all over the place. Confiscate and compensate,
I am independently poor

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”