Why don't Udon have a DOGPARK /Agility Area?

General Udon Thani topics only!
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Why don't Udon have a DOGPARK /Agility Area?

Post by DuiDui49 » June 26, 2019, 3:12 pm

I'm on the fence to get a dog to work whith,to do that i need other dogowners to interact and socialize with.But to my knowledge i haven't heard or seen any of the two.If anyone else have please tell me were,thank you.

You owners of dogs,how and were do you meet and greet other dogowners that want to work whith their dogs.For me it seems that Thais/Farangs in general don't train their dogs..other then maybe the very basic..if even that.

For me to even walk/bicycle/exercise my dog seems nearly impossible..because most of the dogowners i see they don't trust their dog..and the dog don't trust their owners..so problem arrise..For me an well obidience trained dog is an absolute must..Then both the dog and the owner can enyoy eachother much moore..Not to talk about all the "soi"dogs..many of them sick,they haven't got any shots of vaccin..what you do..stay at home..don't get a dog at all...or what?

Thanks for reading,have a great day..//DD..:-)

PS.Paul,if you read this i hope your bitch is okey after the miscarriage she had.DS

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Why don't Udon have a DOGPARK /Agility Area?

Post by stattointhailand » June 26, 2019, 3:53 pm

Sorry DuiDui ...... DOGPARK ????

Cant get the image of an area next to Udon Station marked out with small white boxes and dozens of dogs all chained to individual posts with a "crooklock" attached between their neck and rear leg. :lol:
Some boxes would have one dog standing on top of another dog as the Thai dog owners will no doubt have to "double park" their dogs :-"

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 26, 2019, 3:59 pm

Because dogs can poo wherever they want.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » June 28, 2019, 11:57 am

Try asking some of the dog owners walking their dogs at Nong Prajak in the evening.
UFF DA!

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 30, 2019, 10:36 am

Jello wrote:
June 28, 2019, 11:57 am
Try asking some of the dog owners walking their dogs at Nong Prajak in the evening.
Done that,what was the answer you think...just a emty stare..the a smile.Udon will not have a Dogpark me think in a foreseeable future.Really sad i say..Thanks anyway for the suggestion Jello.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”