Udon chiropractor.

General Udon Thani topics only!
gazbo
udonmap.com

Udon chiropractor.

Post by gazbo » August 4, 2019, 12:54 pm

Hello, does anybody know of a chiropractor in udon thani? I've tweaked my back something rotten can barely walk.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Udon chiropractor.

Post by semperfiguy » August 4, 2019, 10:09 pm

Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Airportwo
udonmap.com

Post by Airportwo » August 5, 2019, 11:10 am

Try the acupuncturist on the Nong Khai road, getting people mobile again is her speciality.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » August 5, 2019, 11:46 am

Airportwo wrote:
August 5, 2019, 11:10 am
Try the acupuncturist on the Nong Khai road, getting people mobile again is her speciality.
This from a previous post on another thread:

There is one place where I have been many times In Nong Samrong. Coming from Nong Khai there is a small Soi to your left and just like 100 meters down this Soi on your right. This Soi is just before the big road from Nong Samrong comes out to Rd 2, which will be on your right coming from Nong Khai. GPS 17,449514 102, 793994

This old lady is pretty good and not expensive. She was a communist supporter back during the Vietnam War so the authorities still keep an eye on her, is what I've heard. When you're driving south back toward Udon from Do Home or Home Hub on the Nong Kai highway, turn left at the blinking yellow light--about 100 meters past the CalTex station on your right.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Airportwo
udonmap.com

Post by Airportwo » August 5, 2019, 12:27 pm

^ Sure we are talking about the same lady, the co-ordinates I posted on another thread take you there if you C&P into google. 17.449653 102.794803

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » August 5, 2019, 1:46 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
August 5, 2019, 12:56 pm
She was a communist supporter back during the Vietnam War so the authorities still keep an eye on her, is what I've heard.

What a pathetic and paranoid statement, the Republican party, as well as the POTUS have no fear of Communism. This is 2019, Communists are invited to help with US elections. Talk about living in the past...
Who cares! long as it works! ! have same problem.(From my previous post)
Now had a month and not got better! Get sudden shooting pain one side just below back of hip!
Makes me shudder! I am 77 so maybe wear and tear!
I cant see pins stuck in you will cure it! May as well take Brufen.
Wife unwell at the moment when OK will go to hospital check it

gazbo
udonmap.com

Post by gazbo » August 6, 2019, 7:29 pm

Ok, thanks guys for the info.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”