Dam Lazada just to easy to ...

General Udon Thani topics only!
kopkei
udonmap.com

Re: Dam Lazada just to easy to ...

Post by kopkei » October 31, 2019, 10:09 am

i opened lazada on my wife's name , and also activated wallet , shopee i opened at my name and i do not want to open wallet there , you can use your wife's id , but they make it way to complicated , had recently problem with a send item , a replacement screen tel,completely shattered , refund was done by bank as they have my bank ac number from a former bought item paid by card , this card i only use for emergency payments in case no cod , and the balance there is never more than a few 1.000 baht , safety precaution , every payment done cod or card will be kept by lazada/shopee first, payment to the seller will only go through if you don't apply for refund/return with lazada or mark the delivery received with shopee within the estimated time , in case of problem ,many times you will have to get to an agreement with the seller , and lazada/shopee will intermediate with the process and make the final decision ...
lazada being more easy as shopee as mentioned before ...
but i did not yet have any problems with my returns/refunds ...
even not with items ordered at aliexpress , only there it takes a lot longer ....as info... ;)

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » October 31, 2019, 10:29 am

truemoney is another . an award winning e wallet
application. foreigners cant use or can they?
looks very convenient for thais :-s

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 31, 2019, 4:25 pm

All a bit strange really , when i asked why foreigners could not use the wallet i was told it was a new government regulation to stop money laundering and that it was not lazada doing it . How much money would you have to put in the wallet to launder it . millions of bahts .!? Be better just to give a limit .TIT

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » October 31, 2019, 6:14 pm

Last time I bought a dashcam (years ago) I bought it in one of the shops between the statue circle and Charoen Hotel. It worked, but reality was, it was a few generations old when I bought it.
Now with newish truck, I went hunting for something like a Xiaomi 70pro. Look look look, lots of old generation stuff being sold. I finally bought on Lazada....delivered for cheaper than I was told it'd cost in Udon. Simple to install myself. English menus, lots of info on youtube, dashcam app.....oh, I love technology.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 1, 2019, 8:51 pm

Love their web site. Was looking for a glass shower screen, search returned taps. shower heads, shower curtains etc. I took a punt and looked at toilets (sanitary ware I think was the heading)....Bingo, up came a number of shower enclosures. ---- hot eh!
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 1, 2019, 10:11 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 1, 2019, 8:51 pm
Love their web site. Was looking for a glass shower screen, search returned taps. shower heads, shower curtains etc. I took a punt and looked at toilets (sanitary ware I think was the heading)....Bingo, up came a number of shower enclosures. **** hot eh!
Well TBH, most showers are next to the sh!tter in Thai builds, no?

YMMV

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 2, 2019, 10:56 am

'cept in my extension where I have en-suite separate rooms for crapatorium and shower
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”