Bangkok Bank 12 months proof of income

General Udon Thani topics only!
Galee
udonmap.com

Bangkok Bank 12 months proof of income

Post by Galee » December 4, 2019, 3:35 pm

Just a heads up that if you bank with the Bangkok Bank and extend your visa via the monthly income route the bank requires 7 working days to provide a letter of proof of 12 months income.
I have previously gone down the 'letter from the embassy route' and assumed it was just a case of popping into the head office for a letter. I now find myself in the possible predicament of my visa extension expiring and paying a daily overstay fee until the letter arrives.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Re: Bangkok Bank 12 months proof of income

Post by RLTrader » December 4, 2019, 5:04 pm

Galee wrote:
December 4, 2019, 3:35 pm
Just a heads up that if you bank with the Bangkok Bank and extend your visa via the monthly income route the bank requires 7 working days to provide a letter of proof of 12 months income.
I have previously gone down the 'letter from the embassy route' and assumed it was just a case of popping into the head office for a letter. I now find myself in the possible predicament of my visa extension expiring and paying a daily overstay fee until the letter arrives.
and immigration will require a letter with today's date, a catch 22, one could say. :D

Would think anyone trying for an extension to stay would apply 30 days before their old one expires, but that's me.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » December 4, 2019, 6:07 pm

at a kasikorn branch they told me once it would take 3 days to get the bank letter ,so i simply moved everything to another branch who was more quick :lol: , i recently got my bank letter + the by immigration required 3 months before statements (as i did not update /change money recently) of my FCD account in 20 minutes to extend existing visa based on retirement , being told 3 months after not lower than 800.000 baht and later not go lower than 400.000 baht,
to confirm the latest requirements....
you can also easy leave any branch make the statement ,it does not have to be where you have the account ...as info ;)

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » December 8, 2019, 9:12 am

Did my income proof at Bangkok Bank on Thursday, Phosi Rd. They did it on the spot, printed statement and supplied letter, 200 bhat, took about 20 minutes.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”