Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

General Udon Thani topics only!
BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Re: Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

Post by BillaRickaDickay » July 1, 2020, 10:03 pm

BillaRickaDickay wrote:
March 28, 2020, 1:02 pm
Back in the Uk now, got out just in time I think, very rarely see a mask. [Redacted]
When I left 3 weeks ago 90% of travellers and all staff at Swampy were wearing them.
Remains to be seen which country's population made the correct decision.
4 months down the road from when I left on the 3rd March, 58 Thai deaths (if you believe the Stats) , 43,900 for the UK.
From what i have seen during this period and currently, very few people wearing masks in the UK.
Maybe it's as simple as that.

He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

Post by tamada » July 1, 2020, 10:35 pm

Are they particularly not wearing masks in Leicester?

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » July 1, 2020, 11:24 pm

Who knows, Leicester hasn't been on my travel itinerary, you would have to ask a local. To fog the issue further, on the day I departed Swampy maybe it was "let's all wear a mask day" so, hands up, my observations and conclusions could paint a false picture.
You could always Google it.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 2, 2020, 5:49 am

With around 130,000 confirmed Covid-19 related deaths in the country where it is believed a MAGA cap has more efficacy than a face mask and the latter is seen as some sort of violation of the 2nd Amendment, I'm not about to argue with your rationale.

I am wondering if certain western nation's open villification of mask wearing isn't due to some subliminal linkage being made with the hijab and the other head coverings of certain, much reviled religious demographic or other ethnicities?

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 2, 2020, 5:55 am

Tam
The Second Amendment, ratified in 1791, is one of 10 amendments that form the Bill of Rights. It establishes the right to bear arms and figures prominently in the long-running debate over gun control.

how does this fit in with the wearing of masks??? and that other stuff where you use big words

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 2, 2020, 6:04 am

^ If there's one thing that 45 and his acolytes have succeeded in doing, it's giving non-Americans a better understanding of what the U.S. Constitution allows than it has to some Americans.

As @BillaRicaDickay suggests, you can do your own googling.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 2, 2020, 6:23 am

in other words you dont know

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 2, 2020, 7:45 am

If it is one thing I know, it is that the WEARING of a mask in closed in spaces ( shops/malls etc ) and in places where a lot of people congregate, can be benefical to yourself and to others around you.
Arguments that were used to avoid the wearing of masks due to religious,legal etc reasons are just that arguments which hold no defence to a person NOT wearing a mask .
It seems inanely stupid to deny yourself protection, maybe limited but protection nevertheless . If you read the latest on the possible ongoing problems with Covid 19 after recuperating , with Brain disorders including stokes , then any protection would be advisable including changing habits etc. While we may and some cases rightly so, object to the changes occurring because of this VIRUS , the changes will not kill us rather prolong life .
Any person advocating the opposite , like those who state NO MASK, should be considered dangerous to life itself. While the jury is still out on the efficacy of wearing as opposed to not wearing masks a Face Mask, common-sense dictates , erring on the side of caution is the best way forward. Evan as I write I see that wonderful person called the President of the United States, that long time advocate of NOT wearing a MASK has changed his tune, maybe the HIGH death toll has made him change his mind , more probable he has been told he will lose the next election unless he changes his tune. Showing us all his actions are about SELF and no-one else.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”