Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

General Udon Thani topics only!
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

Post by DuiDui49 » February 7, 2020, 6:30 pm

Small brain,no samong at all...

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/114718 ... -minister/

If i would go to Policestation and file a deflamation case,what do you think would happen...NADA...

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Re: Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

Post by FrazeeDK » February 7, 2020, 7:10 pm

I believe he led off his statement with "Ai Phuak Farang" (THOSE Farang) with THOSE as Ai Phuak being an exceptionally disrespectful form of address.. This of course from the fellow who said Corona Virus was just like the common cold..
Dave

Raoul Duke
udonmap.com

Re: Farangs who don’t wear face masks should be kicked out of Thailand says health minister

Post by Raoul Duke » February 7, 2020, 7:43 pm

Farangs fault.
Voiceover for hire.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » February 7, 2020, 7:55 pm

Truth of the matter is he is handing out free surgical masks that are known to offer absolutely no protection against the coronavirus or even PM2.5 particulate matter. The farangs declined to accept them because most of us are informed and we know better, so his little ego was offended and he lashed out like the typical Thai male when he sensed that he was losing his precious face. He was getting big face from all the ignorant Thais and was expecting a "good ol' boy" pat on the back and didn't get it from the farangs. Poor little fellow!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » February 8, 2020, 4:12 am

[quote=semperfiguy post_id=564308 time=1581080135 user_id=20643]
Truth of the matter is he is handing out free surgical masks that are known to offer absolutely no protection against the coronavirus or even PM2.5 particulate matter. The farangs declined to accept them because most of us are informed and we know better, so his little ego was offended and he lashed out like the typical Thai male when he sensed that he was losing his precious face. He was getting big face from all the ignorant Thais and was expecting a "good ol' boy" pat on the back and didn't get it from the farangs. Poor little fellow!
[/quote]

Why is he not handing out hand sanitizer also? Touching your face with your hands that may have picked up the virus is just as just a prevalent as breathing in the virus.

Don’t insult anybody by suggesting or stating any scientific facts.

Saving and making face always takes priority over the truth.
Saving and making face always takes priority over the facts.
Saving and making face always takes priority over reality.
Individuals with this attitude make it difficult to feel welcome.
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » February 8, 2020, 5:15 am

" Anutin continued, “The Chinese, the Asians – they are all taking [the masks], but those ai Europeans… that’s unbelievable,” he said using a Thai derogatory prefix."

" Hours after his outburst, Anutin took to his Facebook to apologize for his remarks, which he blamed on ill manners displayed by some foreigners."

"Despite the health minister’s insistence on wearing face masks, the World Health Organization suggested that it is not required for individuals without respiratory symptoms since “it may cost unnecessary cost and false sense of security."

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/cri ... icked-out/
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » February 8, 2020, 7:23 am

With all these faces masks now in use, what a result for the crim's, CCTV now redundant. Wish I was A Face Mask manufacturer, probably all made in China.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » February 8, 2020, 9:09 am

pf-flyer wrote:
February 8, 2020, 4:12 am
semperfiguy wrote:
February 7, 2020, 7:55 pm
Why is he not handing out hand sanitizer also? Touching your face with your hands that may have picked up the virus is just as just a prevalent as breathing in the virus.

Don’t insult anybody by suggesting or stating any scientific facts.

Saving and making face always takes priority over the truth.
Saving and making face always takes priority over the facts.
Saving and making face always takes priority over reality.
Individuals with this attitude make it difficult to feel welcome.
Good post pf! Loved the last 4 lines, and they're so true. Easy answer to the hand sanitizer question....too expensive compared to handing out a cheap mask. He gets more bang for his buck which translates to bigger face from a larger quantity of people for money spent. Simple Thai economics 101. Perhaps we should add a fifth line above..."making face" is really the motivation for "making merit" and serving humanity with conviction always takes a back seat to making face!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » February 8, 2020, 9:21 am

Jepp,very good post and in my eyes very true..but NOT only in Thailand.

Have a great weekend everyone..:-)

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » February 8, 2020, 9:31 am

Strange how people don't understand face masks, they are worn to slow down the infected spreading the virus, if you have the virus and don't wear one your coffing and spluttering spread it,covering your mouth with your hand just helps it spread faster, masks are not for your protection, they are for other peoples protection. It's like saying wearing a condom is to stop YOU getting pregnant . Kind of bizzare that people think masks are to protect YOU :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » February 8, 2020, 9:51 am

Well,PF i will go shopping at Macro today whith my wife..and i'm going to wear a tight facemask.If that helps me or not i really don't know,but i'm wearing it..handcleaning..jepp that too.Learning my stepson to ALWAYS wash his hands after coming back from school and more..The mask might protect me if someone else is coffing..so if you see a Farang at Macro today wearing a facemask from 3-M,it's me..give me a honk ;-)I going to look like a painter going to work..hehe.

Papa,ave a great weekend and say hello to Nick from me and Nok...:-)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 8, 2020, 9:57 am

The Thai official involved has issued an apology ..looks like a forced upon one due the social media ---- storm he caused, not only trying to save fave but more so his possible move to an inactive post ??

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 8, 2020, 10:00 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 8, 2020, 9:57 am
The Thai official involved has issued an apology ..looks like a forced upon one due the social media **** storm he caused, not only trying to save fave but more so his possible move to an inactive post ??

DM
oops forgot the link

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/kick-f ... -minister/
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 8, 2020, 10:24 am

That ****storm maybe the cause of transmission of this corona virus

"The possibility is not totally surprising to scientists, given that the new virus belongs to the same family as SARS.

Fecal transmission of SARS was implicated in sickening hundreds in Hong Kong’s Amoy Gardens housing estate in 2003. A rising plume of warm air originating in bathrooms contaminated several apartments and was transported by wind to adjacent buildings in the complex."

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » February 8, 2020, 10:38 am

There was an article in one of the UK papers which I read last week.
It was a video of a Canadian Professor explaining about the virus and how it attached itself to your lungs.

He also mentioned that the face masks that are on general sale will not stop the spreading of the virus due to the gaps which are left on your face because they do not have a good seal,

He stated that the only real protection they gave was to stop you touching your face with your hands and getting the virus that way.

He showed pictures of the masks which hospital staff wear when treating patients with the virus.
They have a good seal all around your face and are made with a material which has a very fine filter.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » February 8, 2020, 11:30 am

No one ever talks about the very real possibility of transmitting Corona and other virus by handling paper money and coins. Can you just imagine how filthy money can be as it changes hands constantly. Problem is...not much you can do except to go cashless and stay away from vendors that don't take alternative payment methods which would be very difficult in Thailand if you eat street food and buy food at the street markets. Otherwise, just carry a pocket sanitizer or bacterial wipes and clean hands after every use of money.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » February 8, 2020, 12:16 pm

"He stated that the only real protection they gave was to stop you touching your face with your hands and getting the virus that way."
That's exactly what a surgical mask does. Stops you from touching your mouth and nose.

https://www.facebook.com/steve.mackay.5 ... 607616655/

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » February 8, 2020, 12:30 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 8, 2020, 10:00 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
February 8, 2020, 9:57 am
The Thai official involved has issued an apology ..looks like a forced upon one due the social media **** storm he caused, not only trying to save fave but more so his possible move to an inactive post ??

DM
oops forgot the link

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/kick-f ... -minister/
Some apology !!! :roll: :roll: F kin halfwit

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”